Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507557 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15876) (15877) (15878) (15879) (15880) (15881) (15882) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

You are typing nonsense. In the highest club football competition called the Champions league who has the most goals, assists, free kicks, knockout stage goals, most goals in a season, most top scorer award, most hatricks, most trophies,most final goals. Infact name anything your fraud have over Ronaldo in the champions league cheesy cheesy
This is subjective because its just one tournament. I can also say Messi has won the best player in every tournament he has played. unlike cr7. We are discussing overall best and not one competition. Fifa wc is the highest and biggest football competition by the way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
This is subjective because its just one tournament. I can also say Messi has won the best player in every tournament he has played. we are discussing overall best and not one competition.
Nothing like subjective nonsense. Champions league is the highest club competition in the world against the best teams in the world. Tell us why your fraud cannot touch Ronaldo in the highest club competition. He is only good statppadding against la Liga farmers cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Nothing like subjective nonsense. Champions league is the highest club competition in the world against the best teams in the world. Tell us why your fraud cannot touch Ronaldo in the highest club competition cheesy cheesy
Fifa is the highest and biggest football competition and messi has won the best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Fifa wc is the highest and biggest football competition by the way.
What records have your fraud broken or set in the Fifa world cup cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
cheesy nobody wants frello ,as I thought ,the fraud has been hiding for so long, your time is up ,he should try Barca again next summer

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Fifa is the highest and biggest football competition and messi has won the best player.
Bring records Messi have broken in the world cup not awards won by voting cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

What records have your fraud broken or set in the Fifa world cup cheesy cheesy
Messi has won best player in the tournament, cr7 none best player in country competition. I've given you overall rating and messi is at the top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Messi has won best player in the tournament, cr7 known best player in country competition.
Bring records Messi has set in the the world cup on the field of play not pooling Booth awards won by voting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

See tears cheesy cheesy
nice trophycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Bring records Messi has set in the the world cup on the field of play not pooling Booth awards won by voting.
Bring cr7 country tournament best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Bring cr7 country tournament best player.
I need records set on the field of play not pooling boots awards. Bring the records your fraud have set on the field of play at the world cup or shut it cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ennyjay69:
nice trophycheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
In the highest club competition Ronaldo absolutely destroys your fraud. He is only good statppadding goals and Assists against la Liga farmers like Eibar and Elche cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Imagine Gavi winning Golden boy award over Bellingham and Musiala lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

I need records set on the field of play not pooling boots awards. Bring the records your fraud have set on the field of play at the world cup or shut it cheesy cheesy
So messi was sleeping in his house when they brought those country awards abi. Is it not his performance on the field play that gave him those awards. All these raumdeuter disciples. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

You didn't see this part?

[b]

Greaves is behind Charlton. Charlton is behind Best. Best is the best.

But you mean there is still no Ballon d'Or winner or World Cup Golden Ball winner from Chelsea? cry cry cry

Best with no shingbin FIFA world cup trophy. With no shingbin FIFA world cup appearance. angry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
BlueMann:
Gabi winning Golden boy award over Bellingham and Musiala lipsrsealed
it's obvious that Spanish club ,controls. award ceremony,hence the reason lewa joined Barca. ,we need to liberate awards from Spanish mafias
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
it's obvious that Spanish club ,controls. award ceremony,hence the reason lewa joined Barca. ,we need to liberate awards from Spanish mafias

I think Bellingham will win this sha. The report I saw was that it's between him and Gavi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
So messi was sleeping in his house when they brought those country awards abi. Is it not his performance on the field play that gave him those awards. All these raumdeuter disciples. grin
He won by voting. Pooling boots awards. I need records like top scorer, most goals in the world cup of all time etc not an award your fraud won by pooling Booth. Does he have any cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Try dey watch match, no be to dey use livescores and market analyse football..

Kante is not a DM, never has been even b4 he came to England.

Drinkwater was the DM at Leicester. Matic was the DM in Kante's first season and then Jorginho..

Let me break it down for u to understand, when u dey watch match, the person that stands in front of the defence is the DM..
Ahh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
BlueMann:

I think Bellingham will win this sha. The report I saw was that it's between him and Gavi.
oh ok I thought you meant hegas already won , Even at that, should be between Bellingham and musiala ,Spanish media can't fool me with gavi ,he won't last in barca is only a matter of time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Best with no shingbin FIFA world cup trophy. With no shingbin FIFA world cup appearance. angry grin

Best has more Ballon d'Or than the whole of Chelsea both as a club and a crew.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

He won by voting. Pooling boots awards. I need records like top scorer, most goals in the world cup of all time etc not an award your fraud won by pooling Booth. Does he have any cheesy cheesy
Good you know it is given to the best player on the pitch during the course of the tournament. Now show me that of cr7 for his country. Messi 91 goals in a calendar is what cr7 will never do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

FIFA world cup medal >>>>>>>>> Ballon'dOr given to ONLY EUROPEAN player. grin

Show me George best appearance at the world cup. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Messi 91 goals in a calendar is what cr7 will never do.
Statppadding against Eibar and Elche cheesy. Tell your fraud to deliver in the highest club competition in the world. Tell Messi to do this in the champions league and not against Eibar and Elche cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Good you know it is given to the best player on the pitch during the course of the tournament. Now show me that of cr7 for his country. Messi 91 goals in a calendar is what cr7 will never do.

FIFA player of the year is bigger than FIFA beat player of the tournament and we know Ronlado has won that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Good you know it is given to the best player on the pitch during the course of the tournament.
Pooling Booth awards. Without voting being involved Messi can never win any individual award for Argentina. Na only when voting dey involved Messi dey win.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
forgiveness:

FIFA player of the year is bigger than FIFA beat player of the tournament and we know Ronlado has won that.
Messi has won that too. Now show cr7 best player in any country tournament he has played. Remember Messi can still surpass cr7 in ucl goals of all time because he is still very active at the top. Cr7 is finished now, he couldn't even score Udohor in yorukpa league. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Bro stop nw.grin grin. You don win the argument tey tey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
cheesy nobody wants frello ,as I thought ,the fraud has been hiding for so long, your time is up ,he should try Barca again next summer
See your life undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ronaldo in the Champions league.

Most goals

Most assists

Most free kicks

Most knockout stage goals

Most top scorer award

Most final goals

Most goals in a season

Most hatricks.

Most braces

The man literally owns all the records in the highest club football competition while your goat can only statpad against Eibar and Elche. Na only la Liga Messi get record cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Statppadding against Eibar and Elche cheesy. Tell your fraud to deliver in the highest club competition in the world. Tell Messi to do this in the champions league and not against Eibar and Elche cheesy cheesy
you forgot Eibar lite cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15876) (15877) (15878) (15879) (15880) (15881) (15882) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.