Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10505742 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15877) (15878) (15879) (15880) (15881) (15882) (15883) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Pooling Booth awards. Without voting being involved Messi can never win any individual award for Argentina. Na only when voting dey involved Messi dey win.
Without cr7 playing more games than messi in ucl he can not surpass him. Messi is still playing in ucl while cr7 is done. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
BlaqFaze:
you forgot Eibar lite cheesy
Show me champions league stats and records not la Liga famers. Am only interested in achievement at the highest football competition not la Liga cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Messi has won that too. Now show cr7 best player in any country tournament he has played. Remember Messi can still surpass cr7 in ucl goals of all time because he is still very active at the top. Cr7 is finished now, he couldn't even score Udohor in yorukpa league. grin

I never disputed Messi's winning it. I just wanted to let you know which is bigger.

Best in England, Spain, Italy, Europe and the world. What do you want again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Without cr7 playing more games than messi in ucl he can not surpass him. Messi is still playing in ucl while cr7 is done. grin
Nobody asked your fraud to be getting disgraced while Ronaldo regularly Leads his team further meaning playing more matches. Stop disgracing your fraud cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
forgiveness:

FIFA world cup medal >>>>>>>>> Ballon'dOr given to ONLY EUROPEAN player. grin

Show me George best appearance at the world cup. grin

Show me a Chelsea Ballon d'Or or a Chelsea World Cup Golden Ball

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

You are typing nonsense. In the highest club football competition called the Champions league who has the most goals, assists, free kicks, knockout stage goals, most goals in a season, most top scorer award, most hatricks, most trophies,most final goals. Infact name anything your fraud have over Ronaldo in the champions league. You think it's by statppadding goals and assists against Eibar and Elche in Almost 15 years cheesy cheesy
It's really annoying when people lie that Ronaldo is all about goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Show me champions league stats and records not la Liga famers. Am only interested in achievement at the highest football competition not la Liga cheesy cheesy
Messi; 127 goals in 159 games. cr7 140 goals in 183 games. So using goal per match ratio who is the highest. Messi is still active and playing in the tournamanet while cr7 is done. This is why he wanted to run to ucl club last summer transfer but was rejected because he is finished.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
popizaino:
Ramdeuter,izzou pep has this to say to you guys.
https://twitter.com/Siyanda_Nino/status/1580819956513484801?t=LXAJU8zQ9LFClCuLFoS3qw&s=19

Don't we need the stats of the number of hours Hidden Hazard has spent on Madrid bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Eibar and Elche are not in championship league...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Nobody asked your fraud to be getting disgraced while Ronaldo regularly Leads his team further meaning playing more matches. Stop disgracing your fraud cheesy
These are team stat. It's not up to messi to defend, he did his part by scoring in those games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Messi; 127 goals in 159 games. cr7 140 goals in 183 games. So using goal per match ratio who is the highest. Messi is still active and playing in the tournamanet while cr7 is done. This is why he wanted to run to ucl club last summer transfer but was rejected because he is finished.
You goat keep getting disgraced in the round of 16 so how will he play more matches? The further you get ,the more matches you play. You are even disgracing your goat more as a fraud who can only statpad against la Liga farmers then disappear in the champions league cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
forgiveness:

I never disputed Messi's winning it. I just wanted to let you know which is bigger.

Best in England, Spain, Italy, Europe and the world. What do you want again?
Ancellotti is bigger and better than SAF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Show me a Chelsea Ballon d'Or or a Chelsea World Cup Golden Ball

Show me George best world cup trophy or FIFA world cup appearance then I will show you something. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Eibar and Elche are not in championship league...
No wonder cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
BlueMann:
Imagine Gavi winning Golden boy award over Bellingham and Musiala lipsrsealed
Gavi is only rated because his name rhymes with xavi
that boy is pure trash...
Later they'll claim England hypes their players

Imagine fati that was injured for how long getting nominated

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Good you know it is given to the best player on the pitch during the course of the tournament. Now show me that of cr7 for his country. Messi 91 goals in a calendar is what cr7 will never do.
But who holds the records for most goals scored in both club and country career?

We are looking for records made and records broken. Not primary elections that even Hazard can brag about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

You goat keep getting disgraced in the round of 16 so how will he play more matches? The further you get ,the more matches you play. You are even disgracing your goat more as a fraud who can only statpad against la Liga farmers then disappear in the champions league cheesy cheesy
Show me cr7 best player in any tournament. I have given you overall stats and messi surpassed him. Messi is the record holder of the highest goal scorer in a calender year. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

FIFA club world cup is greater than champions League. I'm I correct?? grin grin

Interviewer: what is ur favourite team
Messi: eibar

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
These are team stat. It's not up to messi to defend, he did his part by scoring in those games.
Scoring in which games? 90% of your fraud champions league goals are in the group stages and round of 16. What a disgrace

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Ancellotti is bigger and better than SAF.

Wetin concern me with Ancelotti?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Show me cr7 best player in any tournament. I have given you overall stats and messi surpassed him. Messi is the record holder of the highest goal scorer in a calender year. cheesy
Ronaldo shits on your fraud in the highest club competition. Ronaldo is the holder of the highest goals in a champion league season. Your fraud is only good against la Liga farmers cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
cry chai! we're finished,we need James back up next summer, can't be stressing him like this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:

FIFA club world cup is greater than champions League. I'm I correct?? grin grin

Interviewer: what is ur favourite team
Messi: eibar
Messi only records are in la Liga. Na only la Liga he sabi. In the champions league and other Uefa competition Ronaldo na king. Messi staying in la Liga for almost all his life helped his career. Messi na la Liga merchant cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Pooling Booth awards. Without voting being involved Messi can never win any individual award for Argentina. Na only when voting dey involved Messi dey win.

The same polling booth award will became relevant all of a sudden when Messi wasn't among the 30 nominees.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Ronaldo shits on your fraud in the highest club competition. Ronaldo is the holder of the highest goals in a champion league season. Your fraud is only good against la Liga farmers cheesy cheesy
Messi sh1t on penaldo in a calender year, surpassed gerd muller after how many decaded. Messi always go for the big league grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
TLona1:

The same polling booth award will became relevant all of a sudden when Messi wasn't among the 30 nominees.
Why can't your goat win any individual award for Argentina that doesn't involve voting cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Show me George best world cup trophy or FIFA world cup appearance then I will show you something. grin

This is not George Best vs Chelsea. It is Man Utd vs Chelsea.

Since my very first post i have been asking for a Chelsea Ballon d'Or or World Cup Golden Ball. cry cry

So nothing nothing for the whole Chelsea?
Korofo for the whole Chelsea?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Wetin concern me with Ancelotti?
Gareth bale is bigger and better than ryn giggs because he played in england and spain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trevor012:

Ever since Messi did these things, your club has never remained the same in the UCL.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
popizaino:
Rau.mdeuter,izzo.u pep has this to say to you guys.

https://twitter.com/Siyanda_Nino/status/1580819956513484801?t=LXAJU8zQ9LFClCuLFoS3qw&s=19

Especially on that Firmino matter @Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
hensben:
Messi sh1t on penaldo in a calender year, surpassed gerd muller after how many decaded. Messi always go for the big league grin cheesy
Nobody cares about Messi statppadding goals against Eibar and Elche. In the highest club competition in the world Ronaldo holds all the goal scoring, assists, free kicks and Knockout stages goals record. Why can't your fraud perform in the champions league cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15877) (15878) (15879) (15880) (15881) (15882) (15883) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Trevor012(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.