Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10430030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15919) (15920) (15921) (15922) (15923) (15924) (15925) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2022
BlueMann:

He resents English players, people, government...I wonder what drew him to support an English club cheesy

Na Bayern Munich fit am
walahi,bayern Munich or leverkusengrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2022
BlueMann:

You don see Salon D'or? Award for best hair stylist. Na Pogba dey win am that year

Gallon D'oil - Adama Traore
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Wetin be all this?

Shaa the funniest one I've seen so far came from Raumdeuter, if he'll remember. That time Hazard was still our player so I was hotly debating Hazard matter with oga.

He said Eden hadn't dropped any useful performances in the CL. Lo and behold, we played Atletico Madrid away the next day and Hazard had a Supreme masterclass. I asked Raumdeuter about this only for him to ask me if I wanted him to award Hazard the Ballon d'Atletico

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
kovacic can stay ,can make a good back up , can't say the same for Kante and jorginho

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
undecided
Ballzproblemm:
ebukacute ,body go sweet you now , however this shows the owners do not value him as they intend not add any significant increment
the owners do not value him. Yet na the owners use hand dy offer him contract..

Balls and head problem in one body. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
lordfalcao:
undecided the owners do not value him. Yet na the owners use hand dy offer him contract..

Balls and head problem in one body. SMH
I no say you dey find banter Sha ,which person them go offer new contract,still keep in salary intact what does that tell you? read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
if we sign Bellingham no need for jorginho

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
OVA200:
Baba please don't jinx this games Abeg.
Like I jinxed us beating ac milan home and away? If you are afraid of brentford and dead manyoo then norwich should be your portion baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin boehly enjoying himself,too much

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
One day my boy will make top 3

This i believe cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
youngZee23:
Lets just say..they gave it to him because he is the youngest
Nope I don't think so, I think it was his international appearances that pushed his stats up but if bellingham and musiala had also nicked it it would have been well deserved too but unfortunately they didn't have much favour in the eyes of the past ballon dor winners who voted
Not winning kopa also doesn't mean you can't go on to have a legendary career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nope I don't think so, I think it was his international appearances that pushed his stats up but if bellingham and musiala had also nicked it it would have been well deserved too but unfortunately they didn't have much favour in the eyes of the past ballon dor who voted
Not winning kopa also doesn't mean you can't go on to have a legendary career
Yea..they will have legendary careers cos they are the real Generational talents
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
The problem with most of you here is that you refused to learn football basics which results to conflict of interest and know how. If you understand football basics you will know why Benzema won ballon d”or and why Lewandowski have best striker award. Same mistake our regular comedian who is a Man U fan is making by talking of goals only to rate players and other funny takes like scoring in wc or ucl final to rate players.

Now this is why Benzema won the ballon d” or;
He was crucial to his team winning ucl and la liga tittles. It’s obvious if he don’t play his team struggle to win.
Modric won that year because his team got to wc and he was instrumental to their play and also he won everything cr7 won.
Messi won some of his ballon d”or because of his superior play like dribbling, playmaking and his superior numbers in goals and assist. All these were due to the overall performance(both in individual stat and team trophies) of their opponent at a time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
is Bellingham a DM
He can play DM. Honestly I prefer him as our DM compared to rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
amo123:
all europe football countries are very stupid, so na only Spain players good abi? (eg) (germany) lewandowski turn to win ballon dor, they cancel am because no be laliga player. if na messi they for cancel am? Germany keep quiet. but England are the most stupid country overall in world football. what an embarrassment, mancity best club for consolation and they'll celebrate, why dem no at once give Madrid everything?. gavi and that barca girl best?? no be Lyon and england girls win champions league and euros.
Go and check putellas performances for both club and country last season before her pre-euros injury, Then bring your "assumed winner" and tell me why they deserve it over her bro

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Wetin be all this?

Shaa the funniest one I've seen so far came from Raumdeuter, if he'll remember. That time Hazard was still our player so I was hotly debating Hazard matter with oga.

He said Eden hadn't dropped any useful performances in the CL. Lo and behold, we played Atletico Madrid away the next day and Hazard had a Supreme masterclass. I asked Raumdeuter about this only for him to ask me if I wanted him to award Hazard the Ballon d'Atletico

grin grin grin

There's one more...Fall on D'floor. This one recognises the best divers/players with high tendency to go down with little contact. Neymar is one of the previous winners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
hensben:
The problem with most of you here is that you refused to learn football basics which results to conflict of interest and know how. If you understand football basics you will know why Benzema won ballon d”or and why Lewandowski have best striker award. Same mistake our regular comedian who is a Man U fan is making by talking of goals only to rate players and other funny takes like scoring in wc or ucl final to rate players.

Now this is why Benzema won the ballon d” or;
He was crucial to his team winning ucl and la liga tittles. It’s obvious if he don’t play his team struggle to win.
Modric won that year because his team got to wc and he was instrumental to their play and also he won everything cr7 won.
Messi won some of his ballon d”or because of his superior play like dribbling, playmaking and his superior numbers in goals and assist. All these were due to the overall performance(both in individual stat and team trophies) of their opponent at a time.
As Dayo talk say you understood what Popizaino didn’t understand, na em you wan show yourself with Balon D’or lectures and thesis. grin grin cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
hensben:
He can play DM. Honestly I prefer him as our DM compared to rice.
hmm ,will fit CM for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Conflict of interest and Know how.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
No new injury worries
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
donstan18:

As Dayo talk say you understood what Popizaino didn’t understand, na em you wan show yourself. grin grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Unlimited22:

Wetin be all this?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2022
drisham:

This i believe cool
Hudson odoi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
ebukacute ,body go sweet you now , however this shows the owners do not value him as they intend not add any significant increment
grin guy you are not even ashamed to quote me ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
He won't even sign... A Bigger club is rushing him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ebukacute:

He should go to barca january

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ebukacute:

amen o, I'm with you on this grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
drisham:

This i believe cool
Who's your boy?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
another one! what will have been trying to tell tuchelcult.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
boehly dey mumu Sha grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Like I jinxed us beating ac milan home and away? If you are afraid of brentford and dead manyoo then norwich should be your portion baba.
I'm a little calm though, since apostle skimple did the deliverance things have been better.

But if to say na during those your hot run of negative prediction you drop this; I will comot mind from those games.
Hope those negative vision no come again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
amen o, I'm with you on this grin
cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
zeusis:

He should go to barca january
I support that too

(1) (2) (3) ... (15919) (15920) (15921) (15922) (15923) (15924) (15925) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), engrelvis(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.