Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526244 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15921) (15922) (15923) (15924) (15925) (15926) (15927) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
BRING HUTCHISON COME FIRST TEAM O ,PORTER OOO, THE BOY TO GOOD
Its not by stat, are you watching him? How is he playing? Is he playing in the level of Saka if at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
Damn... Kante's own is even worse than that of James. Four months out means he'll be back to full fitness by March.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
hensben:
Its not by stat, are you watching him? How is he playing? Is he playing in the level of Saka if at all.
I have been hyping Hutchison since no be today ,I don watch am play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Diogo Jota too go miss world cup.

Omo, nobody is safe like this. Your favorite player might be next. Pray it's not the case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
shit academy,omari Hutchison deserves better

Indeed the academy has been poor for a while now. The coaching is rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hutchison involved in two more goals ,yet hensben believes I just they hype for nothing lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
v

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
BlueMann:

Indeed the academy has been poor for a while now. The coaching is rubbish.
I swear, they're winning now though, Hutchison involved in both goals ,I no hype for nothing cool ,very quick on his feet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
v

He also cleared the ball off the line with the very last touch of the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2022
BlueMann:

He also cleared the ball off the line with the very last touch of the game.
boy is super talented , somehow he is the only one carrying academy on his shoulders,he has been involved in many goals this season, cohbamsexual is high time you stop sleeping on him ,£100m price tag loading

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
BlueMann:
Diogo Jota too go miss world cup.

Omo, nobody is safe like this. Your favorite player might be next. Pray it's not the case.
World cup wey dem for give Australia jeje, them carry am go desert to hold in December
Well what do you they say about money making the world in this case FIFA go round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

World cup wey dem for give Australia jeje, them carry am go desert for December
Well what do you they say about money making the world in this case FIFA go round

Mehn, the timing is fvcked up.

Everybody go dey pray now make their GOAT no miss world cup. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2022
another Chelsea page hyping him ,you still think I was capping @hesben ,lol,wish I could watch the game

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Hutchison involved in two more goals ,yet hensben believes I just they hype for nothing lol
I only asked you about his all round play, if it is anything close to saka. I believe he will be played in one of the carling cup games this season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
hensben:
I only asked you about him how is his all round play?
bro do the search by yourself ,I no go come they repeat myself the same thing others who have watched him have said
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
BlueMann:

Mehn, the timing is fvcked up.

Everybody go dey pray now make their GOAT no miss world cup. grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another Chelsea page hyping him ,you still think I was capping @hesben ,lol,wish I could watch the game
Shey na this boy una collect from arsenal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
bro do the search by yourself ,I no go come they repeat myself the same thing others who have watched him have said
He is good though. He can be our foden/saka in the nearest future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
hensben:
He is good though. He can be our foden/saka in the nearest future.
Saks yucks ,but yeah he will cook
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Shey na this boy una collect from arsenal?
yeah ,but he joined us at a young age though , anyways this is the advantage of having boehly , poaching bright talents no matter the cost , can't say the same for Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Simple Question.

Are you watching him play or you are refreshing LiveScore to see when he score or assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
anybody interested in omari Hutchison or any academy players, follow this guy ,he covers them all ,
he likes

Carney chukwuemeka
Charlie Webster
omari Hutchison

and

one under. 14 striker for us that banged hatrick in two matches.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
yeah ,but he joined us at a young age though , anyways this is the advantage of having boehly , poaching bright talents no matter the cost , can't say the same for Barca
Simple question I ask you, you don carry flamethrower light barça wey dey him dey, na xavi I blame sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Simple question I ask you, you don carry flamethrower light barça wey dey him dey, na xavi I blame sha
grin , you knowwhat I just remembered ,Barca was expecting to qualify from group stage,so that they'll claim £20m price ,to add to their income (expected income) , that's the same amount will used to buy 18 years old slonina and casadei ,life no balance .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2022
Benzema 2018-2022 will go down history. Your rise to superstar status led to 2 league titles & a CL whilst buying time to develop players like Valverde, Rodrygo & Vinícius and allowing Perez to save £ for Camavinga, Tchouameni & others. You facilitated Real’s next superpower era. Premier League Panel

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2022
I actually want Salah to win Ballon d” or as an African.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xammax(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Chelsea better bring him into first team. Naso dem discover people like halaand, saka, Bellingham, gavi.

We need to have our own youngster too.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2022
OVA200:
I'm a little calm though, since apostle skimple did the deliverance things have been better.

But if to say na during those your hot run of negative prediction you drop this; I will comot mind from those games.
Hope those negative vision no come again.
It was just for fun. Anybody can be wrong at a certain time. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2022
xammax:

Chelsea better bring him into first team. Naso dem discover people like halaand, saka, Bellingham, gavi.

We need to have our own youngster too.......
Why is gavi in this list? That overhyped player helped by dead barka pr. We would have said sold him to rochdale if he was in our academy. He should please not be put along the other talents there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xammax(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why is gavi in this list? That overhyped player helped by dead barka pr. We would have said sold him to rochdale if he was in our academy. He should please not be put along the other talents there.

Was shocked when they gave him the kopa award. Cause he was in Barca.

Why does award always go to Barca and real players self. I understand real cause of champions league but what of Barca, don’t think they have won anything reasonable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2022
xammax:

Was shocked when they gave him the kopa award. Cause he was in Barca.

Why does award always go to Barca and real players self. I understand real cause of champions league but what of Barca, don’t think they have won anything reasonable
Because of the nonsense pr they still have and they must also be bribing people because they are not a relevant club anymore. Gavi that is a foul merchant won kopa over bellingham, musiala and saka. Somebody that will soon play for osasuna in a few years time. They might even cheat haaland and give lewandoski balon dor. That's how wicked of all them are.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Because of the nonsense pr they still have and they must also be bribing people because they are not a relevant club anymore. Gavi that is a foul merchant won kopa over bellingham, musiala and saka. Somebody that will soon play for osasuna in a few years time .They might even cheat haaland and give lewandoski balon dor. That's how wicked of all them are.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15921) (15922) (15923) (15924) (15925) (15926) (15927) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, iykmora(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.