Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10496890 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15988) (15989) (15990) (15991) (15992) (15993) (15994) ... (19141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
drisham:

Bad positioning from the keeper lipsrsealed
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sniper04:

Sterling has to be that guy with most back passes in this game kilode
sterling and cucurella.

Both just dropping back passes like kilode. Sterling did pull 1 or 2 good through passes though.

But that havertz goal though kiss kiss kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ibime:
It's me, lordfalcao Ibime reporting live from Salzburg with Lacazette Chalobah alert

29 starts, no defeat

30 is sure this weekend

Nwa Chukwu!
Hands down he is Silver's replacement in that CCB role.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kantebets:
if pep really needed Jorginho he would have got him
If u check all DM’s pep has used in his career none has zero press resistance like Jorginho
Name them Fernandinho rodri busquets kimmich

Pep never truly wanted Jorginho

Simple as ABC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Broja's hold up play late in the game was mad.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Imagine Rodri or Busquet playing for Chelsea?

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Then imagine Bissouma or Ndidi playing for Pep.

Some things no fit just work out. Some players needs a particular system to function. Jorginho winning UEFA best player, making Top3 Ballon D’or, winning Euro, UCL, UEL with different set of managers, players and systems should be enough to rate him, after we must have sold him for a better DM.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Raumdeuter Pep Guardiola is using the traditional 442 with flat midfield, what do you have to say about that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2022
Nice game. Congrats to the coach for the round of 16 qualification.

Terrific performance from Gallagher, Chalobah, and Silva.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
BlueMann:

He means we will automatically finish first if Zagreb don't win. If they win, there's still a chance they can catch us.

There's nobody in that group that's catching up with us again. Wetin una dey yarn grin. We can't lose against Zagreb at SB. Worst na draw and even at that they won't still catch up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2022
first Chelsea coach since Mateo to go undefeated in group stage

second Englishman to go 9 games undefeated as Chelsea manager since 1906/07,the first coach was William Lewis.

salzburg was 40 games undefeated at home until Potter stepped up cool.

should I stop or should I keep landing left blows on tuchelcult faces cheesy.

I STAN POTTER!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Exonerate1:
cool

I go dey read Jorginho's comment here dey smh for the herd mentality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Havertz10:
Havertz has a goal in this game
called it. AGAIN!!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
Havertz10:
called it. AGAIN!!!!

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
popizaino:

To defend exactly how you wanted.

My defending is not t run before the ball comes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
We've heard this type of vain saying too many times.Lassana Diarra played for Arsene Wenger so talk another thing.

Mourinho would sell oscar,Mourinho can not work with this Mourinho can not work with this,Mourinho cannot work with that,Mourinho will sell so so and so player immediately if he signs for man united. If Mourinho didn't sign Ozil at Madrid we would have heard how he wouldn't have been able to play for Mourinho owning to his thin body. Pep Guardiola would bring his key players from Barca to Bayern,pep Guardiola would bring his key players from Bayern Munich to man city we saw how everything pawned out,Pep Guardiola would sell sterling he spent 5years with pep Guardiola. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
popizaino:
Ramdeuter Pep Guardiola is using the traditional 442 with flat midfield, what do you have to say about that?

When Foden is listed as a winger then you should know he is going to join the front 2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
A001:
Nice game. Congrats to the coach for the round of 16 qualification.

Terrific performance from Gallagher, Chalobah, and Silva.

Thank you Nwanne.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
first Chelsea coach since Mateo to go undefeated in group stage

second Englishman to go 9 games undefeated as Chelsea manager since 1906/07,the first coach was William Lewis.

salzburg was 40 games undefeated at home until Potter stepped up cool.

should I stop or should I keep landing left blows on tuchelcult faces cheesy.

I STAN POTTER!

Why you like to cap like this? Did Potter finish the group for Chelsea?

Who won Lampard in the group stage the year we won UCL?

Too much capping.... Did Di Matteo went undefeated in any Champions league group stage with Chelsea?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ibime:
Now we can watch Barka go to Ulokpa with relaxed mind

Good turnaround after the first two games. Unless Zagreb beat Milan tonight, we have won the group. First team to defeat Salzburg at their home ground in 40 games
Hope Tuchel fan boiz can see dat Potter is doing a good job....the game would have been done with by halftime if Auba was clinical enof....I enjoyed d game abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy cheesy Statue?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gvardiol n nkunku are must signings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
See shot by Nkunku he wan bend post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
timbros:

you no go mind your business now when I insult you ,you go run go dey find jodera to bail you out,dey your lane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
That nkuku's goal

He wanted to kill snaketouir

Good goal by messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you no go mind your business now when I insult you ,you go run go dey find jodera to bail you out,dey your lane

Stop the misinformation here. This is why Chelsea fans are called loud mouths everywhere.

Did Di Matteo went undefeated in any season group stage in Chelsea?

If hand dey scratch you to type, confirm first before you type anything. No be kids dey here to swallow any and every info.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
Airmark
Rudiger alert grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
timbros:

Too much capping.... Did Di Matteo went undefeated in any Champions league group stage with Chelsea?
if you correct him, he will say You are HATING. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Chalobah starting to give me rudiger vibe small small.

Transition is starting to improve small small, though the back passes still an issue.

Gallagher gonna be my man of the match but could have been anyone except aubamenyang and pulisic.
Oga remove Pulisic name from there.... Pulisic created d 2 goals we scored,,Abi u watched another match lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lol. Brainzmyproblem

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
Sportsweb:
if you correct him, he will say You are HATING. Lol

Na small pikin dey worry am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Juve go join Barca on the train to Yuropa very soon. Lols
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
Chelsea W, King Kai goal, Nkunku goal, Messi G/A, MNM all scoring...my night is perfect.

Benfica walloping Juve is the icing on the cake, those guys don expire lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (15988) (15989) (15990) (15991) (15992) (15993) (15994) ... (19141) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Caicedobets(m), membranus, AlphaNugget(m), andrewbaba44, zeusis(m), Griffon(m), lordfalcao(m), efec(m), User09, PDPGuy, Realtord43, forgiveness, Unlimited22, fredoooooo, AdisaOwala, KanielOutis92, NinjaMetahuman, chelseabmw(m), Ibime(m), iamoyindamola(m), DynamoDeGreat, cephasdultimate and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.