Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10615686 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Bimffo:

So what did he win at Porto?? You mum's Heart

This is disrespectful... Bimffo you know better na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:55am On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

I guess I now know where you are coming from. He did it with them to win the UEFA cup. I was actually referring to Champions League treble.

But, treble na treble sha as long as it ain't a domestic one.

Please you don't have to bend the golden rules that decribes "treble"... It's a combination of Uefa Champions League, Domestic League & Domestic Cup...Mourinho only won a treble...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Haaa!! but it's been a long time I trolled on the Barca thread, Man u and Barca fans no dey let us rest for here even if we win, una go still find something to talk, na only when we luz una suppose dey hold una party but I understand everyone wants to have a laugh at Chelsea, we are that special hence the attention we are getting cheesy cheesy

Smh... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:34am On Dec 02, 2015
coded01:

Lol. no vex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2015
I like raumdueter, when you catch him, he will not qoute You again, he will use idea and do owambe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
coded01:

Please you don't have to bend the golden rules that decribes "treble"... It's a combination of Uefa Champions League, Domestic League & Domestic Cup...Mourinho only won a treble...
Bros wetin I for do? There is no where online where they made mention of UEFA cup winners (alongside league cup and domestic cup) as treble winners. From all indications, it's a Champions League thingy. Same way we have the likes of Al-Alhy who are double treble winners (like us), Santos who are treble winners too et al.

One thing is synonymous with all treble winners (irrespective of continent), and it's the fact that they won the original or number one continental cup coupled with the other two to be crowned treble winners. No where in official treble recognition did they include a club winning a sub-continental trophy as well as the other two as treble winners.

Anywayz, you can imagine that when I decided to cut the argument and agree with one of em about the Porto treble, that was when he said I was beginning to be sensible.cheesycheesycheesy Imagine, a whole me.grin

I guess for some, until you come to terms with them, then you are not reasonable or sensible as used by him. They don't even care if they are on the wrong lanes. They just want you to subscribe to their school of thought.

Well sha... Let's leave em to bask in the euphoria of having a double-treble winning coach. If it makes them happy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:05am On Dec 02, 2015
coded01:

Bro why worry about this? It's nothing!

Have you forgotten that his compatriot Chelseafan1 (now my guy) said worse? I no even send sef.

As always, I just turned a blind eye. It's absolutely nothing to me.

Funny enough, the likes of Chestar5 won't see the above. That's because the only thing they see wrong here is when you make fun of them to bring about humour. And I tell ya, It's fun making fun of them.cheesy

VickyRotex, I hope you haven't gone into exile.cheesy Enjoy the moment. At least you guys are 15th. I mean, what more could you have asked for?cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Have you forgotten that his compatriot Chelseafan1 (now my guy) said worse? I no even send sef.

Funny enough, the likes of Chestar5 won't see the above. That's because the only thing they see wrong here is when you make fun of them to bring about humour. And I tell ya, It's fun making fun of them.cheesy

VickyRotex, I hope you haven't gone into exile.cheesy Enjoy the moment. At least you guys are 15th. I mean, what more could you have asked for?cheesy

you can kontinu, i have oda tinz to concern myself wit in dis thread oda than ur trollin undecided........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Chestar5:

you can kontinu, i have oda tinz to concern myself wit in dis thread oda than ur trollin undecided........
cheesycheesycheesy

So, trolling repels you more than insults /tantrums? I see...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Gone are the days when men would troll intelligently on here. Days of Debosky, Ritchboy, Pataki, Coogar, Sagamite, Honeric, Mukina, A40 etc

These days all I see are Gary Lineker wannabes who are just out to disturb our peace and have us waltz away our megabytes.

If you can't prove beyond every reasonable doubt that Mr A is a better football player than Mr B, why not just shut it and suck your thumb?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Have you forgotten that his compatriot Chels.eafan1 (now my guy) said worse? I no even send sef.

Funny enough, the likes of Ch.estar5 won't see the above. That's because the only thing they see wrong here is when you make fun of them to bring about humour. And I tell ya, It's fun making fun of them.cheesy

Vick.yRotex, I hope you haven't gone into exile.cheesy Enjoy the moment. At least you guys are 15th. I mean, what more could you have asked for?cheesy

cheesy cheesy

I'm still very much around embarassed

We want More angry angry grin

#OliverTwist embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

I'm still very much around embarassed

We want More angry angry grin

#OliverTwist embarassed
Ehya...cheesycheesycheesy

Na only you dey make me pity for Chelshit Chelsea. The rest of your peeps are just...lipsrsealed

Anywayz, enjoy while it lasts. The ride is getting bumpier by the day.

Don't worry, you guys are gonna win by 5 goals to nil in your weekend fixture against Bournemouth or whatever their name is. Maybe, just maybe that could kickstart your winning streak.wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Anyone seen the classic transfer request written by Vardy in 2010? cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Griffon:
Anyone seen the classic transfer request written by Vardy in 2010? cheesy grin grin

Link please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't rate your club, bare waste men tongue loud-mouthed empty barrels grin mere egoist sitting on stolen funds shocked so I moved in & _fucked shiit up angry I am The Happy One cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Ehya...cheesycheesycheesy

Na only you dey make me pity for Chelshit Chelsea. The rest of your peeps are just...lipsrsealed

Anywayz, enjoy while it lasts. The ride is getting bumpier by the day.

Don't worry, you guys are gonna win by 5 goals to nil in your weekend fixture against Bournemouth or whatever their name is. Maybe, just maybe Definitely that could would kickstart your winning streak.wink

cheesy cheesy I don't take most of the discussions here too serious. It's all for fun.

It's Chelsea! angry

Fixed! grin grin

Yea, we'll manage 5 goals. embarassed

Stamford Bridge ma gba!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy I don't take most of the discussions here too serious. It's all for fun.

It's Chelsea! angry

Fixed! grin grin

Yea, we'll manage 5 goals. embarassed

Stamford Bridge ma gba!
@emboldened, God bless you jare. But some people have decided to take them personal.

Besides, aside the chronic trolls, most of the things some of us drop on here (albeit pun intended) are facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCu7wQIw4D8

I can only relate this with Arsenal fans lol. .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
lalaboi:

Link please

A quick google search of ''Vardy's hand written transfer request'' would be of immense help.

I saw the letter on twitter and I can't believe an issue of such magnitude can be presented in a trivial manner by Vardy. Dude actually submitted a sentence request cheesy

Quite epic!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Papa Dmc, u and ur fellow cules too like our thread these days, forms still dey available o, make we enroll una na, ow u see am?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
In other news, we have submitted our 60k Stamford Bridge plan today.

Whilst Rennes have been issued a warning to play Jeremy Boga who's on loan at the French club or risk losing him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

@emboldened, God bless you jare. But some people have decided to take them personal.

Besides, aside the chronic trolls, most of the things some of us drop on here (albeit pun intended) are facts.

Lol. Amen!!! cool

I guess we all view things in different ways. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Are my eyes deceiving me?
So a whole Boga, One of the numerous future wpoty candidates from your ranks and probably one of those that can rescue your season can't get a game at rennes?

That coach must be related to moyes.. Or.. Nah, he has to be related to moyes

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Breaking news!

Valencia just named Gary Neville as their coach till end of season.

What's with Spanish teams now employing Brits as coaches? Moyes to Sociedad, Phil Neville to Valencia as assistant coach, and now, his brother, Gary as the coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Papa Dmc, u and ur fellow cules too like our thread these days, forms still dey available o, make we enroll una na, ow u see am?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Thanks, but no thanks.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Griffon:
In other news, we have submitted our 60k Stamford Bridge plan today.

Whilst Rennes have been issued a warning to play Jeremy Boga who's on loan at the French club or risk losing him.
60K capacity?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Bimffo na correct guy...He isn't happy with Chelsea's current position... Nobody would!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Bros wetin I for do? There is no where online where they made mention of UEFA cup winners (alongside league cup and domestic cup) as treble winners. From all indications, it's a Champions League thingy. Same way we have the likes of Al-Alhy who are double treble winners (like us), Santos who are treble winners too et al.

One thing is synonymous with all treble winners (irrespective of continent), and it's the fact that they won the original or number one continental cup coupled with the other two to be crowned treble winners. No where in official treble recognition did they include a club winning a sub-continental trophy as well as the other two as treble winners.

Anywayz, you can imagine that when I decided to cut the argument and agree with one of em about the Porto treble, that was when he said I was beginning to be sensible.cheesycheesycheesy Imagine, a whole me.grin

I guess for some, until you come to terms with them, then you are not reasonable or sensible as used by him. They don't even care if they are on the wrong lanes. They just want you to subscribe to their school of thought.

Well sha... Let's leave em to bask in the euphoria of having a double-treble winning coach. If it makes them happy...

No comment... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
timbros:
Breaking news!

Valencia just named Gary Neville as their coach till end of season.

What's with Spanish teams now employing Brits as coaches? Moyes to Sociedad, Phil Neville to Valencia as assistant coach, and now, his brother, Gary as the coach.

Moyes is not British
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Lol. no vex

I know you be correct person... wink

Chelsea will rise again! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
dmcdad:

60K capacity?

Yeah. The cathedral of football.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Well, it looks like the application will involve demolishing not only Stamford Bridge but also surrounding buildings on the site.

The areas affected are marked in red in the pic below.

The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham will now review the plan and drop their feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), chic2pimp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.