Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561324 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16070) (16071) (16072) (16073) (16074) (16075) (16076) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aston villa 2

Omo unai Emery hitting the ground running

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
drisham:
I must confess this cucu is a mid footballers

When I talk am ,e be like banter or I no like am ,cucurella is from the famous la masia ,man making saka looking like neymar

Chilwell is clear of him .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by enigma0: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Party already began at Villa's park....

Trebor12, where are you...

Trevor12
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
FBS:

Lol.
You saw him laughing at Chalobah right?

Yeah. And everything he did after
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
FBS:

Did you not see Partey driving the ball forward on several occasions? How many times did you actually see him playing as a DM?
What do you think Xhaka is doing in the middle? Picking his nose?

All you are describing is part of DM work, not "creative midfielder" work. He is the reason Chelsea could not break out their own third today, he turned over every attempt for Chelsea to break through and set Arsenal back on the front foot. "Creative midfielder" without this support can't do anything. He ran the game today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Man utd don chop 2 from good ebening

Today sweet ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
marking all of you one by one against Potter ,when he starts to cook, y'all will bend mouth like duck ,for now I am the receiving end of all your insults cheesy
No one has insulted you. cheesy
But I don't understand how it is OK to call other managers out but Potta is untouchable? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
popizaino:

You only show face when there is a disparate comments on Thiago Silva. Keep it up till you win the UCL.

If u watch match and Silva mess up, I go always dey availableto press Ur neck. It's nothing personal, just a lannister paying his debt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
man U dey lose ,thank you Jesus ,at least if we are going down dey will go down with us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
MorataFC:
God no go shame us

2:0 now

Long may their woes continue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
sod09:
I don't rate arsenal yenyeñyen
This is what you get from dumb fan
Drunken master grin
No win against top6 opposition
3 straight win at the bridge we can as well turn the place to our training ground
Wait egbon

Na end of season I go open that file with donstan

We never beat any top team but na assnal be their problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ibime:
Still suffering from Tuchels useless squad building

No midfield, no fullbacks, even the centre backs Tuchel went to sign are injury prone (KK and Fufuna). This is a patch-up team.

We can go back to decisions to spend £100m on Lukaku, £70m on Fufuna and £62m on Kukuruku, enough money to fix all the holes in the team

Which Tuchel's useless squad building? Who told you Tuchel was incharge of buying players during Abramovich's era?

Besides, if you didn't buy Cucurella who could have replaced Chiwell?

Are you not aware Chelsea was banned from trading players and the transfer of ownership?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
A001:
Scummies don chop 2 goals within 11 minutes. At least, we go get some breathing space for here
No peace for the wicked
We still they ground
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Today sweet ooo cheesy

Over sweet sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
FBS:

No one has insulted you. cheesy
But I don't understand how it is OK to call other managers out but Potta is untouchable? undecided
bro you no why? tuchel wasted bloody £250m ,funny part is non of that money is making impact on the pitch, until Potter have his own window ,when ,now them my criticism go start ,leave Al this things wey I dey do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
drisham:

Wait egbon

Na end of season I go open that file with donstan

We never beat any top team but na assnal be their problem
Too much of paraga the clown even say we won't make top4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
is just a phase guys , potterball will cook cheesy,we just need to be patient
0 wins in 4EPL games

Wetin e dey cook??

Even beans no dey take time

Zero improvement in our play

Unless na stone potter dey cook

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hahahahahahaha Aston villa cut scummies trolling short grin

I hope Aston villa score 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can't tell me Ziyech and Pulisic won't perform better than Havertz and Sterling a half-fit Zakaria is better than RLC this is me a fan of RLC saying this, Mount should sit for Gallagher for the time being.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
sod09:

No peace for the wicked
We still they ground
Lol, na our learner of a coach give you mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
popizaino:

There you have raumdeuter saying this is total domination as if na back of TV him be dey watch.
he is just trolling na. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
drisham:

0 wins in 4EPL games

Wetin e dey cook??

won our group stage in UCL ,he will cook just watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
bro you no why? tuchel wasted bloody £250m ,funny part is non of that money is making impact on the pitch, until Potter have his own window ,when ,now them my criticism go start ,leave Al this things wey I dey do
Lol
That's why I said na Booly vex me pass

He approved all those signings only to send the manager packing. Who does that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Potter era is like cooking beans ,you know how frustrating how beans takes time to done , but when e done e go sweet,na so Potter era dey ,it's a beans just that our fans ain't patient
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
drisham:

0 wins in 4EPL games

Wetin e dey cook??

Hahahhaa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Amoto94:
You can't tell me Ziyech and Pulisic won't perform better than Havertz and Sterling a half-fit Zakaria is better than RLC this is me a fan of RLC saying this, Mount should sit for Gallagher for the time being.
Mount should be loaned or sold to Everton.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
FBS:

Lol
That's why I said na Booly vex me pass

He approved all those signings only to send the manager packing. Who does that?
true Sha , boehly is naive ,that's why we need a good sporting director, and a good recruiting department , don't worry we go cook well but for now reduce your expectations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
forgiveness:

Which Tuchel's useless squad building? Who told you Tuchel was incharge of buying players during Abramovich's era?

Besides, if you didn't buy Cucurella who could have replaced Chiwell?

Are you not aware Chelsea was banned from trading players and the transfer of ownership?

You can make excuses all you want, no reasonable manager will ask for Cucurella and Fufuna and watch his team bidding up to £62m and £75m and not see Perisic for free, Hickey for £15m, and know that money needs to be used elsewhere. Tuchel that said he doesn't need midfielder until the last day of transfer window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
A001:

Lol, na our learner of a coach give you mouth
Abramovic dan go no more mouth
You buy we buy we they level now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
raumdeuter:
This is the biggest fight Chelsea has put up in the last 90mins

Parking bus!? I only saw Chelsea play like this in 2012 against Barcelona.

Very hilarious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
sod09:

Abramovic dan go no more mouth
You buy we buy we they level now
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
timbros:

Bro stop with the English crap.

The most successful era of our club had Lampard and Terry as the core of the team. Are they from Tanzania?
So we are still in that era of football right. This current English players are overrated and average. Why will cheek start game when you have Zakaria, why can’t he sub on time before the goal when it was obvious Sterling and cheek were doing nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16070) (16071) (16072) (16073) (16074) (16075) (16076) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.