Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561442 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16071) (16072) (16073) (16074) (16075) (16076) (16077) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
hensben:
So we are still in that era of football right. This current English players are overrated and average. Why will cheek start game when you have Zakaria, why can’t he sub on time before the goal when it was obvious Sterling and cheek were doing nothing.

When you are criticising English players, did you specify any era? Go and read your earlier comment again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
And she named the child Chalobah Ichabod, saying, ‘The glory has departed from the Shekpites!’ ~1 Samuel 4:21

Nwa Jesus!
grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Taguchi:
And she named the child Chalobah Ichabod, saying, ‘The glory has departed from the Shekpites!’ ~1 Samuel 4:21

grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
potterball go deliver everyone be patient
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ebukacute:

grin
Jorginho , dey useless. Make we just buy new DM asap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
At least Manure are going nowhere for now

As e dey pain us, e dey pain them

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
why is nobody talking about fraudvertz,he was totally useless despite the freedom in that wing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sniper04:

when I talk am ,that useless homo go dey throw jab at me , jorginho only turns up against mid teams,then he will stat pad till his belly is filled , useless player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Shekpites, remember this guy?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ibime:
At least Manure are going nowhere for now

As e dey pain us, e dey pain them

Mutual pain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ibime:

You can make excuses all you want, no reasonable manager will ask for Cucurella and Fufuna and watch his team bidding up to £62m and £75m and not see Perisic for free, Hickey for £15m, and know that money needs to be used elsewhere. Tuchel that said he doesn't need midfielder until the last day of transfer window

When we have Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Gallagher etc at that time?

When it was obvious we needed a striker, lwb and rwb to deputies for Chiwell and James and defenders?

However, nothing is wrong with Cucurella and Fufuna. We needed those players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Let's blame harvertz. You are always dumb anyways

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Exonerate1:
Arsenal aren't even good, we're just so bad.

Bring in Kovacic for RLC and pulisic for Havertz or sterling and we can still win this game.

E be like Potter no hear u; speak louder my brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sniper04:

The whole team is useless....
Potter is the reason
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
youngZee23:
I heard they want to give him new contract
Na fried thunder go faya dia papa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
potterball will cook,he told you guys we will suffer before we become a good team y'all thought he was lying,we are in that phase now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
We will get there.
Question is when and how.

Meanwhile Aston Villa balling and moving the ball at a frightening pace.
Can they keep this up for 90 mins?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
forgiveness:

When we have Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho, Gallagher etc at that time?

When it was obvious we needed a striker, lwb and rwb to deputies for Chiwell and James and defenders?

However, nothing is wrong with Cucurella and Fufuna. We needed those players.

What deputy did he buy for James. I have mentioned two players that could deputise for both Chilwell and James for a combined £15m. Did we not warn that the Fufuna was just coming off ACL injury which usually means other parts of the body suffer injuries in the next year as they overcompensate.

At the end of the day, he still end up panicking for Alvarez and Zakaria on the last day

Just know that when you sanction megabids for players, you are harming other parts of the team where attention is needed. This even goes back to the £100m.Lukaku decision of last summer. Buying big is for when you have all.parts of the team in place and just need a difference maker, not a team that needs surgery in several areas

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
FBS:
We will get there.
Question is when and how.

Meanwhile Aston Villa balling and moving the ball at a frightening pace.
Can they keep this up for 90 mins?
when will get a clear prospect of our back room staff , ,our scout department is in shambles, they'll find us players who aren't afraid of Bal like havertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Shekpites, remember this guy?
Na aubameyang they make me laugh
The guy special training on top arsenal just to have 6 touches grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
sod09:

Weyrey say he get score to settle. I'm sure he don see the scores now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
sod09:

Useless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
I want to know those who supports potterball cause when he starts to cook ,I want to know the true potterball stans ,if na only me then I am a lone ranger in the midst of vipers , you will cook sir ,they just don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ibime:

What deputy did he buy for James. I have mentioned two players that could deputise for both Chilwell and James for a combined £15m. Did we not warn that the Fufuna was just coming off ACL injury which usually means other parts of the body suffer injuries in the next year as they overcompensate.

At the end of the day, he still end up panicking for Alvarez and Zakaria on the last day

Just know that when you sanction megabids for players, you are harming other parts of the team where attention is needed. This even goes back to the £100m.Lukaku decision of last summer.

Because nobody wanted to sell at that tine.

I don't know if Tuchel rates those players you mentioned but I know those we bought are not bad. They were not Tuchel first choice players but players bought due to panic..

You can't blame Tuchel for that.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Weyrey say he get score to settle. I'm sure he don see the scores now grin
The guy no see ball talk of shot, come use yellow card step down grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
forgiveness:

Which Tuchel's useless squad building? Who told you Tuchel was incharge of buying players during Abramovich's era?

Besides, if you didn't buy Cucurella who could have replaced Chiwell?

Are you not aware Chelsea was banned from trading players and the transfer of ownership?

Haha. At least someone remembers events correctly

For the records, Tuchel did not like to be involved in transfers or other parts of Football management. We all saw the switch with Lukaku when Chelsea was sold

For instance, I can tell you that (data) metric led to the purchase Fofana and Cucurella. TT probably just acceded to what he was shown cos he needed a WB and CB desperately. Panic bought Auba and Sterling. Even Zakaria in the last minute was not well thought out

Infact TT pursuit of many players last season was head-scratching (Presnel and the likes). Well at least he admits he's bad at it. Boehly should have rather focused on hiring a fit for that aspect and football management in general rather than taking us to the gallows for a Yes man

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
sod09:

This guy?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ebukacute:

The whole team is useless....
Potter is the reason
Potter dey try experiment foolish things,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Potter said we are at the beginning of the process , what I was saying since,plus injuries

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Newcastle third we go they here ,them go enter champions league,why us we will still be trusting the process
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
User09:

Haha. At least someone remembers events correctly

For the records, Tuchel did not like to be involved in transfers or other parts of Football management. We all saw the switch with Lukaku when Chelsea was sold

For instance, I can tell you that (data) metric led to the purchase Fofana and Cucurella. TT probably just acceded to what he was shown cos he needed a WB and CB desperately. Panic bought Auba and Sterling. Even Zakaria in the last minute was not well thought out

Infact TT pursuit of many players last season was head-scratching (Presnel and the likes). Well at least he admits he's bad at it. Boehly should have rather focused on hiring a fit for that aspect and football management in general rather than taking us to the gallows for a Yes man

Exactly, all those bought were panic bought.

I hope Boehly hires competent scouts to complement his vision.

That data stuff is what I still don't understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16071) (16072) (16073) (16074) (16075) (16076) (16077) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iykmora(m), Debroslink, ouzo1(m), amodu(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.