Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622603 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16094) (16095) (16096) (16097) (16098) (16099) (16100) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Joebayo217:
By 11pm topic go change again una shalaye go too long Jorginho dis dat Sterling dat dis grin
Good ebening.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
airmark:

I don't even know if it was Tuchel or Boehly. I remember Donstan18, Hensben, Griffon didn't criticize the transfer like I did.

When I rated Leao above him, look at what this nincompoop below typed. No be everybody know football.

truly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joebayo217: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Good ebening.
I will come after u just dey pray make Chelsea win unless no peace for this Chelsea thread throughout tommorow grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lewis hall starts tonight cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
airmark:

Add minutes played for each. One must force you to use your brain all the time. angry
you think you are smart. Why did you not use goal and assist at first..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
breaking news,pep guardiola one of the greatest coach in football game has suggested Chelsea to give Graham potter time he will cook ,for guardiola to say this knows Graham potter is a good coach ,yet some fools hear are calling for his head , patience,una no get ,I Stan potterball
this bald head dude hyping us up before giving us a beating of a lifetime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Someone is going through serious mental crisis here.

I no blame ham sha... Na d person wer go dig into him life cause all this things. It really grabbed him by the ballz which is a serious problem

nahh your word play is goated

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
"You can always tell the winners at the starting gate. You can always tell the winners, and you can tell the losers."----Noodles (Robert De Niro)

“ If you want me to keep my mouth shut, it's gonna cost you some dough. I figure a thousand bucks is reasonable, so I want two.”

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I left the thread for a time because I'm doing plenty works to get money for Christmas enjoyment. It is when I have free time I come here again so I don't know anything about bringing anybody sir. Since mukibaby divided this thread and called the other one epl chatroom because of that one that can go back in time to tell his parents not to born him again if they say they won't support Peter Obi this thread has not been too active like before except we have match, looking like dead barka and bayern thread sometimes. I am innocent.

Stray bullet

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
lordfalcao:
you think you are smart. Why did you not use goal and assist at first..

You be olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
airmark:

You be olodo.
sterling 7G/A

Pulisic 3 G/A..

If pulisic was really useful in training, he will be starting matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
lordfalcao:
sterling 7G/A

Pulisic 3 G/A..

If pulisic was really useful in training, he will be starting matches.

James Maddison has the most G/A of any English player not named Harry Kane in the PL since the start of last season but he is braced to miss out on the world cup squad.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Damn. Deschamps really left out Camavinga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Team City. Let’s go!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Broja, Ziyech, Pulisic, Zakaria reportedly all start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
izzou:
Reece James didn't make the WC list.

Jehovah, I thank you
This is a selfish prayer, can you wish that kind of situation to yourself?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
MorataFC:
It is not selfish. James is just coming back from injury and with the way we know he is the best england right wing back now Southgate will want to play him and he might come out worse than before if he gets reinjured. He should not rush and put himself in trouble. He is young and can still play more world cups since england won't even win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
MorataFC:

Yes. Any other question?

Someone is just recovering, and you want him to go and strain him self in a do or die competition.

When dem scatter him leg kpata kpata, wetin you go talk?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
cucurella probably playing left centre back , Lewis hall,left wing back

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

It is not selfish. James is just coming back from injury and with the way we know he is the best england right wing back now Southgate will want to play him and he might come out worse than before if he gets reinjured. He should not rush and put himself in trouble. He is young and can still play more world cups since england won't even win it.
It is a selfish prayer, it's a dream of every player to play at the world cup, participation alone is a laurel on its own, the tournament itself is called as "FIFA world cup finals" it's the pinnacle of all soccer game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
MorataFC:
Be like you didn't learn from Umtiti

Ask both the man himself and Barca fans.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
izzou:

Yes. Any other question?

Someone is just recovering, and you want him to go and strain him self in a do or die competition.

When dem scatter him leg kpata kpata, wetin you go talk?
whatever angle you wish to take it to, it's a selfish prayer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dem don use left-us chick do this man.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Havertz10:
Team City. Let’s go!!
Which one be team city again

Obviously we are getting cooked today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
MorataFC:
whatever angle you wish to take it to, it's a selfish prayer.

Its not, but its your opinion anyway

The man was already ruled out before now.
Its not like he got injured last night.

James can still participate in 3 world cups, unlike Mane or Varane that this may be their last.

Let the man recover fully. I don't know what is selfish in that

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
izzou:

Bros, abeg

Take am easy with the updates

I use Boehly name take beg you

Abeg
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
undecided only reason I am watching this match na because of potential Hutchinson debut ,if not , Chelsea no worth the emotional stress as of now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
izzou:

Its not, but its your opinion anyway

The man was already ruled out before now.
Its not like he got injured last night.

James can still participate in 3 world cups, unlike Mane or Varane that this may be their last.

Let the man recover fully. I don't know what is selfish in that
ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
MorataFC:
It is a selfish prayer, it's a dream of every player to play at the world cup, participation alone is a laurel on its own, the tournament itself is called as "FIFA world cup finals" it's the pinnacle of all soccer game.
Is there not still football for him to play after world cup? If he gets another bad injury now that he is not fully recovered it might spoil his career and make him not to win balon dor that's he supposed to win. He can still play other world cups.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
BlueMann:
Damn. Deschamps left out Camavinga
Realy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16094) (16095) (16096) (16097) (16098) (16099) (16100) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tesenak20, dcrested(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.