Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19266) (19267) (19268) (19269) (19270) (19271) (19272) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:17pm On May 21
McKenna,de zero, Vincent komapny and Thomas frank ke🥲

We go tey for midtable o🥲

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:21pm On May 21
andrewbaba44:

Please send me your house address ,I need to appreciate you for your lovely football knowledge
E even shock me.

Him dey compare gods to mortal grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:21pm On May 21
drisham:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:23pm On May 21
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 Behdad Egbhali came armed with data in the end of season review. Negative data like missed big chances and failure to make set pieces count was presented to Pochettino. (@JacobsBen) #CFC

All this na shalaye,poch wanted control of transfers they weren't having it , hence sacked.
Lmaooo..

Dem deh blame Poch for big chances missed?

This is funny shiii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:24pm On May 21
teeshet:
let him compare caicedo to el neny. By the way, i hear neny was signed under wenger
Yup... Under Wenger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:34pm On May 21
Jodera:
Lmaooo..
it's their normal pr , damage control
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:43pm On May 21
Ballzproblem2:
it's their normal pr , damage control
Lol...

But I want to hear your opinion. What do you think about Poch dismissal?

Do you think he should be sacked or at least be given one more season seeing the way the season ended?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On May 21
They sacked Poch because he labelled their transfer policy a failure, simple

Himself wanted the sack when he made that statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:13pm On May 21
Jodera:

Lmaooo..

Instead of blaming the defence. Abi Timbros? grin

Like I said before last season started, Pochettino was stupid going into the season with Jackson as our main striker. He did himself in, by not publicly calling for a better striker that time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:15pm On May 21
🚨❗️Hansi Flick will NOT become the new coach of Chelsea.

(@Plettigoal) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:15pm On May 21
🚨BREAKING! Hansi Flick will not become the new coach of Chelsea. The 59 y/o is focused on other projects.

(@Plettigoal )

#CFC #justcfc
Thomas Tuchel isn’t interested in a #Chelsea return.

[via @JacobSteinberg]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:16pm On May 21
🚨 BREAKING: Chelsea target Kieran McKenna is named Championship Manager of the Year at the LMA Awards 🤩
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:16pm On May 21
drisham:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:19pm On May 21
Realistic Chelsea target coach;
1) Thiago Motta
2) Kieran McKenna
3) de zerbi
4) Ruben Amorim
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:26pm On May 21
larride:
Holy Boehly was sent to herald Chelsea destruction.

I'm all for it.
The news just dey sweet me. Chelsea fans will think Poch leaving is a good thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:27pm On May 21
Jodera:

Lol...

But I want to hear your opinion. What do you think about Poch dismissal?

Do you think he should be sacked or at least be given one more season seeing the way the season ended?
my opinion was that he should have stayed till 2025 by then better crops of managers would have popped up,plus he brought a bit of stability in the team , wether anyone rates him or not this is true.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:27pm On May 21
word coming out of Stamford Bridge is that they are looking to make an appointment in “days” rather than “weeks”. (@David_Ornstein @SkySportsNews)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:30pm On May 21
the way the owners just dey run the club with no feelings at all is tiring,how players go find out through social media that their head coach is gone?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 12:00am On May 22
Lana1:
The news just dey sweet me. Chelsea fans will think Poch leaving is a good thing

Forget about Pochettino,the recent form was just a players determination to play in Europe next season.

Man is average and inept with his tactics and we all saw it throughout the season.

Imagine loosing carabao cup to Liverpool u21

Only sentiments could save Pochettino but unfortunately Chelsea are run by results.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:40am On May 22
Vischy:
1) Thiago Motta
2) Kieran McKenna
3) de zerbi
4) Ruben Amorim

I doubt Motta will join you guys, he is most likely going to join Juventus.

Ipswich to Chelsea may be too much of a jump for K. McKenna. I think he should join the now open Brighton position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46am On May 22
Jodera:
grin grin grin

A new coach ready to take Chelsea to the next level will ask for a quality striker, before joining us.

I still want to know why Pochettino started Disasi and Badiashile against your team.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 2:49am On May 22
Simone Inzaghi of Inter Milan or Edin Terzic of Borussia Dortmund should be given the job of New Chelsea Manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:25am On May 22
Mid table club.

You know it's really bad if a loser like Poch quits on you rather than being sacked. He actually forfeited thousands/millions of pounds in payment just to leave this rubbish club and its mor*nic management. Same guy who tolerated Levy for years and didnt leave, What a sh*tshow

Now they want to go get championship level coaches. Ignorant egotistical yanks who think this is baseball where mostly the player matters and not the coach forgetting that in football, the coach is one of the most significant yardstick.

Turned the team and management to Brighton-lite at all levels. Good thing this is happening now, need all the free time I can get.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tesenak20: 5:07am On May 22
7 PLAYERS CHELSEA NEED FOR THE 2024/25 SEASON

1.ALEXANDER SCHLAGER(GOALKEEPEER)
2.RICCARDO CALAFIORI(DEFENDER)
3.KRISTOFFER AJER(DEFENDER)
4.VITALY JANELT(MIDFIELDER)
5.GIOVANNI FABBIAN(MIDFIELDER)
6.ARNAUT DANJUMA(MIDFIELDER)
7.SEBASTIAN HALLER(ATTACKER)

NEW COACH SHOULD BE ONE OF THESE: EDIN TERZIC, SIMONE INZAGHI, OR THIAGO MOTTA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:34am On May 22
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 Behdad Egbhali came armed with data in the end of season review. Negative data like missed big chances and failure to make set pieces count was presented to Pochettino. (@JacobsBen) #CFC

All this na shalaye,poch wanted control of transfers they weren't having it , hence sacked.
Behdad was reported to not be fully sold on Poch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:37am On May 22
Vischy:
1) Thiago Motta
2) Kieran McKenna
3) de zerbi
4) Ruben Amorim
Motta is likely to be juventus new coach sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:29am On May 22
Just look at the calibre of coaches we are attracting!

Ewwwwww embarassed

Mr Ikenna of Ipswich?

Lord, have mercy on us and show us your loving kindness.

UEL and UECL na the goal now!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:42am On May 22
Most of those coaches you guys actually want have passed it and can’t win the league except knockout games like ucl, UEL. Tuchel for example is not good in league run. Since the board want possession football they should go for Xavi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:45am On May 22
izzou:
Just look at the calibre of coaches we are attracting !

Ewwwwww embarassed

Mr Ikenna of Ipswich?

Lord, have mercy on us and show us your loving kindness.

UEL and UECL na the goal now!

Mr Izuchukwu of Amuwo Odofin FC 😂

U better send ur CV make Bohely fit reason ur matter .

E fit be u o ! 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:02am On May 22
BlueRayDick:

Mr Izuchukwu of Amuwo Odofin FC 😂

U better send ur CV make Bohely fit reason ur matter .

E fit be u o ! 😁

When i saw the news yesterday, i ran out into the streets, sat on the road, tore my clothes, rubbed ashes on my body and wept!

A whole Chelsea, settling for Monkey post coaches?

cry!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RevFrEbuka(m): 7:50am On May 22
hensben:
Most of those coaches you guys actually want have passed it and can’t win the league except knockout games like ucl, UEL. Tuchel for example is not good in league run. Since the board want possession football they should go for Xavi.
Auzubillahi!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19266) (19267) (19268) (19269) (19270) (19271) (19272) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.