Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591243 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16104) (16105) (16106) (16107) (16108) (16109) (16110) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Supporting this team and Brazil in the Mundial.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

He grew it 2 seasons ago, that's why Fraudiola sold him.

Sterling has scored double digit goals for 5 consecutive seasons at Man city

Mention any Chelsea player that has 5 consecutive seasons of double digit goals

Sterling had 13 EPL goals last season, which of your current players had 13 EPL goals last season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:35am On Nov 10, 2022
^^^Doubt the US will go that far....Brazil though should be up there unless something mad happens. cheesy

Just be somehow that Nigeria will not be there. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36am On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Sterling has scored double digit goals for 5 consecutive seasons at Man city

Mention any Chelsea player that has 5 consecutive seasons of double digit goals

Sterling had 13 EPL goals last season, which of your current players had 13 EPL goals last season

Mention any Chelsea player that played in an over 1.5bn team, with KDB supplying.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

Mention any Chelsea player that played in an over 1.5bn team, with KDB supplying.

Was KdB not playing in Chelsea at some point? How many of Sterlings 13 EPL goals last season did KdB assist?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44am On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Was KdB not playing in Chelsea at some point? How many of Sterlings 13 EPL goals did KdB assist?

You should tell us those he scored with KDB not part of who created the chances.

Sterling played in a team built with over 1bn on quality players. At the end of this season we will check his stats and compare with Mount's best over the years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:46am On Nov 10, 2022
If na Tuchel dey collect back 2 back beating like this..fans for don give am one leggeh like TAKEOFF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2022
FBS:
^^^Doubt the US will go that far....Brazil though should be up there unless something mad happens. cheesy

Just be somehow that Nigeria will not be there. angry

I want them to reach the Quarters, while I want Thiago Silva to lift that world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2022
disrespected my boy,told him not to go to international duty, again what's the point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

You should tell us those he scored with KDB not part of who created the chances.

Sterling played in a team built with over 1bn on quality players. At the end of this season we will check his stats and compare with Mount's best over the years.

How many assists did KdB create for Sterling last season when he scored 13 goals

Who is Chelseas top scorer in the EPL this season as it stand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:18am On Nov 10, 2022
people are sleeping on Brighton,I don't care what people say their recruitment is top notch,sadly they can't keep their players cause. they're not oil money, whatever recruitment team they have iwant it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Brighton is an example of a good club structure,they lost their coach ,but still haven't lost their touch ,same thing idea boehly planning,a good recruitment trumps anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:
Supporting this team and Brazil in the Mundial.

What of Canada?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
people are sleeping on Brighton,I don't care what people say their recruitment is top notch,sadly they can't keep their players cause. they're not oil money, whatever recruitment team they have iwant it
That's cause de zerbi is a like for like replacement for potter, he too likes to play attractive, possession heavy football with his players coming out most times to hunt for the ball and go at their opponents, Really enjoyed watching his sassuolo team before he left to shakhtar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Kilishihunter:

That's cause de zerbi is a like for like replacement for potter, he too likes to play attractive, possession heavy football with his players coming out most times to hunt for the ball and go at their opponents, Really enjoyed watching his sassuolo team before he left
now see club wey Dem they run well cheesy, spend small money get decent players ,still sell make profit, can't say the same for our owners cheesy a bit naive ,sacked a coach mid season ,spent £250m on players you didn't do research on lol , now they want to spend money January ,when season is already in progress,no club will take you that serious ,which will lead to another overspending and panic buying , they'll get it right,but not this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Agenda brewing to bring tuchel back on Twitter grin

Chelsea fans need to chill o.. potter should be fine after world cup when all the injured players will be back except for may be kante.

That will be the right time to judge potter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2022
amo123:
the only saving grace for potter are injuries, lack of preseason, he has not signed his players. we didn't hire him to win league for now, but to steady the team and play attacking football and at least get top four. when the players are fully fit and maybe we buy one or two top players in january, let's see what happens. this season is a rebuilding process, not getting champions league won't kill us, next season if he continues this way then he's fired. but for now I fully support him.

Simple as ABC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

I want them to reach the Quarters, while I want Thiago Silva to lift that world cup.

We go do party here if USA beat both England and Wales. grin
Though I will be rooting for Wales sha. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43am On Nov 10, 2022
amo123:
the only saving grace for potter are injuries, lack of preseason, he has not signed his players. we didn't hire him to win league for now, but to steady the team and play attacking football and at least get top four. when the players are fully fit and maybe we buy one or two top players in january, let's see what happens. this season is a rebuilding process, not getting champions league won't kill us, next season if he continues this way then he's fired. but for now I fully support him.
wow didn't expect this from you , finally someone speaking sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:47am On Nov 10, 2022
Chelsea owners are already making smart move ,and it will get better as time progressing , you can call me boehly D rider but it's the truth ,and what are those smart moves

:-

signing players not more than 25 any longer

going for decent players instead of names
(Romeo lavia, caicedo, nkunku)

going for black players (I made this up cheesy).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:49am On Nov 10, 2022
last but not the least,I think ziyech deserve to be starting he is good , pulisic over Sterling ,Potter needs to show this players who is the boss,if he keeps Fielding out of form players dey won't be serious as there's no competition
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 2:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
not defending Potter again,he must prove to me he is the one but for now he is on his own

grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:37am On Nov 10, 2022
cucurella-lewis hall ,is going to be the biggest partnership in Chelsea history,mark this comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:02am On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
cucurella-lewis hall ,is going to be the biggest partnership in Chelsea history,mark this comment

Chill boss. Lewis is not a left winger. Even with his performance yesterday, he's under-utilised at LWB. That's testament to the talent he has.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Abeg sack this oloriburuku Potter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:48am On Nov 10, 2022
If Harry Potter doesn't make champions league he should be sacked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:58am On Nov 10, 2022
nateevs:

Chill boss. Lewis is not a left winger. Even with his performance yesterday, he's under-utilised at LWB. That's testament to the talent he has.

I am aware of that,how his versatility is needed, besides the last thing Chelsea needs is another English player in our Midfield ,it sucks out creativity ,cold painful Truth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:06am On Nov 10, 2022
3 losses in a row, and Newcastle is next. Another potential loss on the horizon.

Potter can't last on the job unless he secures a CL spot this season. But that's getting more ellusive by the day.

Only an unserious club owner sacks a world-class coach and hires an amateur worse than Lampard.

Clubs sack coaches to get someone better, not to appoint someone much below the level of the person they sacked.

This Boehly looks set to destroy this great club that RA built.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2022
When are we going to realize that Potter can't take us to where we ought to be? When are going to have this discussion.

I miss Lampard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2022
portfolio completely destroyed,I for no check ,if only I listen to my pastor,cash out earlier this year,e no good to disobey prophet, make I go think about my life,till further notice

(1) (2) (3) ... (16104) (16105) (16106) (16107) (16108) (16109) (16110) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, Segedinho(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.