Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10703036 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16106) (16107) (16108) (16109) (16110) (16111) (16112) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

You don't know Cobi Jones and Freddy Adu?
freddy is ghanian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Havertz10:
let me get this straight, havertz came on for only 15mins and you expected him to win the game for Chelsea?

If you want havertz to be that guy for Chelsea, build the team around him

Bayern that want him aren’t stupid
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Nirvana101:

Jozy Altidore and Freddy Adu are notable mentions. Both former internationals who represented USA in major tournaments

Both played in Europe but Jozy did better and was excellent at AZ but flopped hard at Sunderland.

Altidore is Haitian. Freddy is ghanian. I'm talking of native african Americans like Jay Z and Snoop Dogg that don't know their roots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
freddy is ghanian

He played for US.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
Altidore is Haitian. Freddy is ghanian. I'm talking of native african Americans like Jay Z and Snoop Dogg that don't know their roots

grin
So is Akon not an African American because he knows his roots?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

grin
So is Akon not an African American because he knows his roots?
Akon is Senegalese American not African American. There is difference between true born African American and African Americans from African immigrants. Obama is Kenyan American

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
airmark:

He played for US.
Naturalized
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
Akon is Senegalese American not African American. There is difference between true born African American and African Americans from African immigrants. Obama is Kenyan American

grin OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Good coach no Dey hard to know

Eddie Howe hit the ground running at Newcastle immediately ,he removed them from relegation zone immediately without them doing much spending after the Saudi takeover .

Make una just Dey trust the process with potter grin

WTF!

Did Graham Potter play the pre season with us like Eddie Howe did with Newcastle?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Ebukacute:

sad sad sad
Rhis boy ugly eeh, and still dey damage the face that is already damaged.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
here's what he said on twitter:
Lewis Hall: "If I’m honest, I prefer playing in the
middle of the pitch, I feel that’s where I can be
most effective, whether that’s as a pivot or as an
eight." [via @ChelseaFC]

Nateev you were right about his position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2022
popizaino:

WTF!

Did Graham Potter play the pre season with us like Eddie Howe did with Newcastle?

Eddie Howe didn’t take part in preseason

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Former Tottenham manager Sherwood made valid points here: “You can’t argue they have not got the strike force. Chelsea are making two prolific goalscorers in the Premier League, Aubameyang and Lukaku, look terrible.

“They need to look at themselves. I know it’s two different mangers, it’s not all Potter’s fault, it’s Tuchel’s as well.

“But that control of the game is quite boring. I like control of the game and playing progressively forward, but they are not passing it forward quickly enough.

“It’s very difficult to get continuity when Graham Potter keeps making so many changes. You are not at Brighton anymore, you can’t experiment, you have not got time to do that.

“If you lose one more game, everyone will be looking at him. They are not playing well and we don’t know his best side.

“Everyone is in different positions, so they need some continuity and a way of playing. He’s trying to keep everyone happy, but at this rate he will be sacked and they will get a new manager in.

“He needs to start leaving big players out and that is what being a manager of a big club is about. I think he is trying to keep everyone happy, but they are not picking up enough points.”

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2022
MorataFC:
Rhis boy ugly eeh, and still dey damage the face that already damaged.
No be small thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
jeez...what are you saying bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2022
popizaino:

WTF!

Eddie Howe didn't play preseason with Newcastle last season when he met them at the root of the table and took them to safety
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by teeshet: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Beyonce is AA. Akon and Obama are American citizens of African origin. Simple English
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
Beyonce is AA. Akon and Obama are American citizens of African origin. Simple English
Bs... African is a continent that comprises of Senegal..

Saying someone is Senegalese American and he's not African American is wrong...or is Senegal part of Europe?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:
Then again what's the difference between "African American and American citizens of African origin" grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Then again what's the difference between "African American and American citizens of African origin" grin

grin grin grin

He was confusing me initially.

But you? You've put me in the wilderness

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2022
BlaqFaze:
By African American I think he is referring to descendants of those from slavery who don't know their origin not immigrants or children of immigrants like Akon and Obama.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2022
teeshet:

grin
Are you the owner of Lordfalcao or andrewbaba44 moniker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Fikayo Tomori did not make the England World Cup squad? Omoo, this South Gate and his favouritism sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Fikayo Tomori did not make the England World Cup squad? Omoo, this South Gate and his favouritism sha

E pain me for the guy sha

I just hope he won’t drop Maddison and ben white

To make it worst Maguire is the number 1 man on the list grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
andrewbaba44:

E pain me for the guy sha

I just hope he won’t drop Maddison and ben white

To make it worst Maguire is the number 1 man on the list grin
The love the man have for Maguire eh.

Even Sterling playing rubbish will also be invited.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
MorataFC:
Forget it, it will take grace to qualify for Europa.
Missing out on the UCL will set us years back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sportsweb:
The love the man have for Maguire eh.

Even Sterling playing rubbish will also be invited.

Sterling deserves to go ,but should be benched .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
17 year old moukoko making the German World Cup squad ,what a talent

But all thanks to Werner and Marco reus injuries paving way for him and adeyemi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
The man no carry Tomori and Abraham go

Toney misses out too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
drisham:
Lol we can't beat any top team with this guy as coach

Know this and know peace

More L's await us on Saturday
most annoying thing he will be clapping as if his team has won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
BlaqFaze:
His confusion dey confuse me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Raumdeuter talk true.

What have you made of Hummels this season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16106) (16107) (16108) (16109) (16110) (16111) (16112) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.