Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551353 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16133) (16134) (16135) (16136) (16137) (16138) (16139) ... (19178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2022
airmark:

The question is irrelevant as we are talking about Fraudiola's spendings before winning Epl.

Fraudiola spent around 500m on a Ucl semifinalist before winning Epl.
Over 400m was spent on this ucl winning team and dem no even get goal for November, probably conference league bound

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
yikes ,well I don't care if like make them relocate go space ,na elite Chelsea team I want cool

once chelsea leave stamford bridge, una go look 4 another name. the name chelsea fc is legally tied to your continued stay in the bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2022
biomustry:

Over 400m was spent on this ucl winning team and dem no even get goal for November, probably conference league bound

Was it Potter that spent the 400m+ on his type of players? Why is it difficult for many of you to know the difference between apples and oranges?

Fraudiola spent over 500m+ on his type of players before he won Epl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Amoto94:
Bluemann, Ibime, Airmark, Unlimited22 come and see serious accounting wuruwuru by ManCity

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1591570024258359296
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wizardry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2022
youngZee23:
U're going down to 10th position..U need goals..U're genius and data brain told u to play broja,mount and galla as ur forwarders..as if it's not enough,u carry pulisic and galla to wbs..u subd off ur best player hall..infact e plenty..they said he knows how to improve players..how come he never improve anybody..even the ones improving b4 he came is now going down..No problem it shall be well

Amen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2022
FBS:

hehehe

They say we are playing attacking football. undecided

If this display is not depressing, I don't know what else it could be.
5 straight league matches without a win is beyond rediculous. Even if we are doing "trust the process" we should see improvements and positives to build on but currently I don't see any.
People are screaming the squad is badly assembled, is it that bad that we can't win a single game in five attempts?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2022
Gallagher just has the face of Steve Mcmanaman but he obviously plays football like Steve wonders. Just look at the pullout from from him from the far right of the field yesterday. I get it when you are under pressure you may over hit it but this guy had all the time on the world and still went ahead to give one of the most disastrous crosses i have ever seen from a unmarked player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
MorataFC:
Leeds united which occupies 14 positions outscores us, Everton is on the verge of relegation conceding the same goals as us, and Brentford is number 10 on the log has fewer defeats than us.
Thank God UEFA has created a conference league because I don't see us qualifying for the Europa League with this Potty as a coach.
It is well.
I don't see any positives currently to be honest. Potter keeps making more and more blunders each passing game day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Amoto94:
Bluemann, Ibime, Airmark, Unlimited22 come and see serious accounting wuruwuru by ManCity

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1591570024258359296

That Man city is a fraudulent club and that's why they employed Fraudiola.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2022
sod09:
FBS
It's not by force to watch football.. Lgbtq people should rest small

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Mrphilia:
Has anyone seen the Netflix series about the FIFA corruption scandal..

As in

Africans still fit suffer for like 75 years with the kind of representatives we have in international organizations...

Other countries made deals beneficial to their economies

Issa Hayatou. Amos Adamu and Amouma pam their own for pocket

Apparently Investing in PSG was like a "payment" for platini's vote
Izzou thats the documentary I was talking about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2022
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2022
@Havertz10..I agree with u on this one..but ur boy need to go cos he is part of our problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2022
FBS:

Awareness about what? Did FIFA not know this before awarding it to Qatar? Why should they change their laws to suit you or anyone else?
Treatment of which people please? Are they not allowed to go?
An agenda by any other name is still an agenda.
Don't like it, boycott as a sign of protest and stick to the laws in your own land. Another country is not required to change their laws to make you smile.
Can you hear yourself? You are basically supporting the suppression of basic human rights. Any law that support the suppression of human rights is bullshit and should be rightly called out. I don't understand why anyone will be offended that countries are calling out Qatar for their awful human rights practices. Qatar should have thought about their laws before asking to host the biggest sporting events that welcome fans of all shape and kind. Go and do your research on how migrant workers are treated in gulf states and Middle East.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2022
izzou:

Hehehehehe

Wahaleaux

Why bid to host the WC when you know all these nonsense must show up?

Qatar police go arrest tire, because those LGBTQJHHIJFTWBAJUEONDK people dey like challenge well well
What's this? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2022
lordfalcao:

Man sliding needlessly all the time..

I watched his highlights when we were linked to him in the summer, in every single one of them he was always sliding, I hate defenders who are always on the ground, I feared he will collect many red cards...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
SirAce:

They should learn to respect other people’s religion, If u can’t accept their views and way of life then why should they support you in the long run? Respect is reciprocal, If any of them decide to be stupid, He/she/X should be jailed or beaten seriously.
When your religion suppress human rights then it can and should never be respected. Nobody forced Qatar to hold the World Cup. Since they are the ones who willingly made a bid to host the biggest sporting event in the world welcoming everyone into their country , then it's on them to show respect.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
youngZee23:
@Havertz10..I agree with u on this one..but ur boy need to go cos he is part of our problem
and he will leave grin don't worry yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
dostr4:
Mendy will make a high catch ..make a false run den turn back to play rubbish.
Can't believe I'm saying this but kepa seem more suited as a no1 to this team than Mendy.
The most annoying part is, he will get the ball, instead of him to distribute and make obvious pass to umarked defender, he will wait to be pressed, and then he will panic and pass the ball to wrong defender that has been marked or he will try to dribble and make mistake or kickout the ball to throwing or opponent for them to build up again.

Only good with his hand. Dude is useless with legs seriously. At this point, I will take current kepa back.

I hope he will back after the world cup too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
youngZee23:
I don't even think Boehly is making any plan to sell them
eeell then we will go down more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

once chelsea leave stamford bridge, una go look 4 another name. the name chelsea fc is legally tied to your continued stay in the bridge.
talk true? lol make en no leave again if naso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
dostr4:
Omo koulibaly & Mendy is one of the sole reason we didn't play yesterday.
Rudiger was rarely caught out of position but u see this security man ? Na wash.
We miss Rudiger mehn.

All koulibaly had to was push into the field instead of sitting back.. & always excorting any Newcastle player..Tueh
Na expired product we buy.
Mendy's case is worse.

But this Potter is a fool oo. You team keeps loosing second balls and ball in the middle..
The best option was subbing in an extra midfielder ( Dennis) & take out koulibaly.
Probably go for a 4-4-2 flat.

We looked clueless with the ball almost all night..if pep was going to sacrifice wing play .he would suffocate you in the middle & let his full-backs overlap..
There was no reason cucurella playing that game. Hall had an ok game.

Once again God punish Tuchel for sending us 3 years backwards with his rubbish squad planning starting from the Lukaku deal.
shocked cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jodera:
Sometimes, I don't even know why people are even supporting this nonsense these LGBT community wants to cause in Qatar. I mean, the competition is for football affair and not any LGBT awareness. What is wrong in just chilling for 28 days or even less till you go back to your country and practice what you need to practice.

It's just like me, a Christian going to an Arab nation for 1-month work. Then when Sunday reach, and I no see church, I go start dey para say why church no deh here. Like na church carry me come there?? All these things just doesn't make sense one bit
I really miss the good old world cups where all we were looking forward to was the actual World Cup

This woke fungus or should I say cancer has ruined everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
but people want Potter to cook like gaurdiopa under six-months ,our owner spent £250 million for only transfer, that should tell you how dedicated they're, only that they're a bit naive , they're willing to spend more to get Chelsea up and running,this time with lots of experts (recruitment),if you like believe the process,if you like don't ,Potter will be your manager for Long

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ibime:

Izzy lost?

Anywhere Izzy see this Pereira again, make he just run
Same story, Izzy was cruising to an easy unanimous decision. Like the last fight

However sometimes for this fighting thing person fit just get your pin code. They call him Poatan for a reason that his left hook is like the Mjolnir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
izzou:

Hehehehehe

Wahaleaux

Why bid to host the WC when you know all these nonsense must show up?

Qatar police go arrest tire, because those LGBTQJHHIJFTWBAJUEONDK people dey like challenge well well
A lot of these people are infiltrating and have agendas to push. What happened to your country flag and at which world cup has it ever been essential to fly rainbow flags. What is the manic urge to advertise your sexual preferences at a sporting event open to all ages

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
so 99 % as a DM limits you from creating chances ? ,or at least make forward passes ,like I said join ebukacute as least of brainless people on this thread ,have nice day
I'm tired of bullying you boy... I will allow your bad sentence construction and nyama nyama Grammer do that for me.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
angrygood that to start being smart , instead of flinging cash here and there,but like aubameyang and broja he will struggle without service,no matter who will be bring,I'd we continue to ignore Midfield it willl be the same story over and over again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
everybody been dey mock Nunez now Nunez don dey bang cheesy ,play play ,en don get like mine goals this season which is impress ,.
Express or empress ko ,Impress Njama ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bombblacks:

When your religion suppress human rights then it can and should never be respected. Nobody forced Qatar to hold the World Cup. Since they are the ones who willingly made a bid to host the biggest sporting event in the world welcoming everyone into their country , then it's on them to show respect.
What is human right here? LGBT? Come on, don't make me laugh.

For your info, they're not stopping them from displaying their gay stuff, but don't just do it publicly or carry the flag in the stadium. Like how is that hard? Do it in your room, in your house...no problem. But don't just display it publicly.

We are all looking forward to this world cup and its sole reason is to watch the teams play. Any other thing like religion, gay stuff, and personal beliefs shouldn't be cause of concern that should cause rancour.

If LGBT community wants to create awareness in Qatar, they should send 'missionaries' or sort there and convert people, then fight for their rights. They shouldn't come under the guise of world cup to propagate it

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
A40:
I really miss the good old world cups where all we were looking forward to was the actual World Cup

This woke fungus or should I say cancer has ruined everything
Like it's just annoying.
Someone would think the main aim of this world cup is to propagate the message and awareness of LGBT. Like which Kain wahala be that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
popizaino:

The coaches your club sacked for Unai Emery were they better than him?

What good work did Tuchel do that we are undermining here?

You already have your opinion on Graham Potter without pre season and his own transfer window. Well done.

Lastly we don't want new manager bounce that would soon fade into oblivion when push come to shove only to continue the cycle of hire and fire that we were known for. We are starting a new process that which is always stormy at first but sweeter on the long run.We just need to rally behind the coach and demand beautiful football immediately.
My club did not sack any coach for Emery just so you know.

Wasn't the bolded what we were saying since, that you guys branded them Tuchelcults?. That potter was experiencing a new manager bounce and that you guys should calm down and see how things unfold before saying that Potter is better than Tuchel but no!, na you and Don.stan wan personally finish person head that day by saying what's new manager bounce and bla bla. Now e don dey clear for eyes, that's when you finally realised that it's Tuchel players and not Potter and that Potter needs to buy his own players.

Potter is doing exactly same thing that Tuchel is doing and the worst part is that the performances are even worse. But one is branded as a bad coach while the other is seen as an attacking coach.

Issorait!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16133) (16134) (16135) (16136) (16137) (16138) (16139) ... (19178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Leyqute(m), Neimarjr, Debroslink, PendragonVII, lateefGRDT(m), kingBolton, popizaino(m), Ibime(m), Antoinemercer, Theflint1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.