Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561305 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16136) (16137) (16138) (16139) (16140) (16141) (16142) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
boehly working magic but fools who supports tuchel instead of Chelsea believes he wants Chelsea to fail lol , nkunku still wants to come I wonder why smiley, recent performance is not a translation of what's to come

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Itsrm:

No wahala I go leave am but not all teams will give you the kind of promo from Fulham today grin

We will see who will end up with salty tears cheesy

You guys should hope Reece James is fit when we meet again, or else Garnacho ga egbu mmadu.

Even Reece sef fit collect if e no hold him side tight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
shocked chioma and Davido getting married,oh wow *Michael Scott surprised face*, congrats to them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
User09:
Before firing TT, we were just 6 points behind the league leaders. Guess what we're now 14 points behind them. More games, More points right?, Extrapolate however you like

There will sha be implications for not making top 4, U'll finally get the Cobham FC u've always wanted seeing as players will want to leave for Champions League Clubs.

Patience my ass, You can only be patient with someone who knows what he is doing, not this one who's out of his depth

How many games have we played then? What is the assurance it wouldn't be 20points by now if we didn't sack him?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chelsea fans low key want Omari Hutchinson to be cheered like garnacho grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
How some fans claim to see Graham Potter is clueless after few games but failed to see the bigger clueless manager Tuchel was after two seasons with us is beyond me. Low Budget Sarri should go were the sun doesn't shine. I don't regret we sacked him a bit. There is a reason why Bayern Munich left him for other unknown names despite his fans claims of doing well with BorussiaDortmund. PSG did and are not looking back,move on. Nobody want to be bored to death with passes btw centre backs when attackers are been starved of the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by avalily: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
You have to play action games its really amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
I say we Stan potterball,your ridicule and side talks we only Garner cheap likes among your toxic cult ,we dey campe. ,as e dey pain them ,e dey sweet us ,l.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amo123: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
potter should settle on one formation going forward, dump 343 going forward, play it only against city and Liverpool, if we buy nkunku and endrick and others na 343, 7man defence he will play then abi?. endrick and nkunku at wingback abi? he should be going full 433 or 4231 pressing until we get quality players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lana1:
At least no be every team go be like Chelsea wey dey give everybody promo

Yeah, see the result of the promo here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nostradamus1: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
No team wanted Ororo.

Here we go.
From the horse mouth

Man united didn't want him this season but no team were ready to sign him( Chelsea might have if not for Tuchel refusing)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Nostradamus1:
No team wanted Ororo.

Here we go.
From the horse mouth

Man united didn't want him this season but no team were ready to sign him( Chelsea might have if not for Tuchel refusing)
what do you expect from a useless Owner like Bolly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Fireboy is way ahead of his peers. Live performance in London properly delivered. Olamide's cash cow.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2022
� Cristiano Ronaldo: "I remember before one match, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer didn’t do a team talk in the dressing room. He just put on a video of his goal in the 1999 Champions League final. We lost 5-0.”
[@piersmorgan]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2022
popizaino:

How many games have we played then? What is the assurance it wouldn't be 20points by now if we didn't sack him?

I already provided a counter argument by saying you should extrapolate however you like.

Just get ready to make more excuses for the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nostradamus1: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2022
I believe Ronaldo was trying to call out the glazers and fight for Man United because I believe for a 40 Year old to make this statement shows deep belief

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

Can you hear yourself? You are basically supporting the suppression of basic human rights. Any law that support the suppression of human rights is bullshit and should be rightly called out. I don't understand why anyone will be offended that countries are calling out Qatar for their awful human rights practices. Qatar should have thought about their laws before asking to host the biggest sporting events that welcome fans of all shape and kind. Go and do your research on how migrant workers are treated in gulf states and Middle East.
Read that again. You don't care about them so stop making it as it it's about that. It's not. It never was.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Odunharry:

It's not by force to watch football.. Lgbtq people should rest small
That's what I don't understand.

They are making it as if it about the poor migrants? migrants kwa? when it's clearly not.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:33am On Nov 14, 2022
sod09:
FBS
You see am too?
How this is so hard for some to understand eh?
I'd understand if this was truly about the immigrants who lost their lives etc...properly investigated and supported but no, its some unrelated to football agenda and then expecting a whole country to change/bend their laws for them? undecided idongerrit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Nostradamus1:
No team wanted Ororo.

Here we go.
From the horse mouth

oh boy!
na real wa oo.
So what's going to happen now? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:35am On Nov 14, 2022
madrid5:
� Cristiano Ronaldo: "I remember before one match, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer didn’t do a team talk in the dressing room. He just put on a video of his goal in the 1999 Champions League final. We lost 5-0.”
[@piersmorgan]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:40am On Nov 14, 2022
User09:
Before firing TT, we were just 6 points behind the league leaders. Guess what we're now 14 points behind them. More games, More points right?, Extrapolate however you like

There will sha be implications for not making top 4, U'll finally get the Cobham FC u've always wanted seeing as players will want to leave for Champions League Clubs.

Patience my ass, You can only be patient with someone who knows what he is doing, not this one who's out of his depth
This.
He looks confused and lost. Like "Just pay me and let me go" face.

Fortunately though, he will have enough time now to reset, re-access his squad and hopefully get things right after the break.
The club should not be regressing all in the name of "trust the process".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Sportsweb:
This is very simple to be honest..

Respect their laws and keep your LGBT madness to yourself for s period of 28 days ffs
Very simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2022
But I can’t be the only one wishing we could just keep all the politics and virtue-signalling out of it so we can just enjoy the football? if players don’t like it, don’t go.

The time for proper serious debate about Qatar’s suitability to host the tournament was surely during the bidding process twelve years ago, not three weeks before it starts?

And if the argument against them running it is that they have a poor human rights record, which is an undeniable fact, then what about the other 31 countries taking part? .....

And if modern morality failings are truly our new World Cup qualification byword, then why should either England or America be allowed to play given our invasion of Iraq in 2003 and all the subsequent global terrorism hell that illegal war unleashed on the world?

We’ve witnessed similar double standards in golf where leaders of the PGA Tour have berated the new Saudi-backed breakaway LIV Tour for putting money before morals – despite they themselves hosting events in places like China which has a horrendous human rights record.

And frankly, as a sports fan, I’m sick of all the disingenuousness.
- PM

This! It was never about the poor people/migrants, so please keep the freaking agendas out of football and stop acting like they own the moral compass. It's a freaking compass.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/20288853/piers-morgan-qatar-world-cup/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:36am On Nov 14, 2022
A001:
The senseless bot don start spamming the thread again.

If Potter continues this losing streak after the World Cup, he'll surely be sacked. Let's see how things pan out.

For now, it's clear he's a terrible manager, who's many levels below Tuchel.
lol
Like Fitty said - Progress should not necessarily be a slow process. cheesy

And that's even assuming there is a process in place. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:02am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

lol
Like Fitty said - Progress should not necessarily be a slow process. cheesy

And that's even assuming there is a process in place. undecided
Well, I don't see any form of progress for now. Hope things improve for the coach and us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 5:11am On Nov 14, 2022
popizaino:
How some fans claim to see Graham Potter is clueless after few games but failed to see the bigger clueless manager Tuchel was after two seasons with us is beyond me. Low Budget Sarri should go were the sun doesn't shine. I don't regret we sacked him a bit. There is a reason why Bayern Munich left him for other unknown names despite his fans claims of doing well with BorussiaDortmund. PSG did and are not looking back,move on. Nobody want to be bored to death with passes btw centre backs when attackers are been starved of the ball.
You're just utterly confused. The team plays worse now, at least for the past four games.

Potter hasn't made any progress with the team, and we're regressing. All the wins he's had with the team were just flash in a pan.

Your wailing doesn't change the fact that Tuchel is one of our most accomplished coaches. A great coach before and after joining us.

Anyway, we know the real Chelsea fans here, and you're not one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:13am On Nov 14, 2022
A001:

Well, I don't see any form of progress for now. Hope things improve for the coach and us.
No progress at all but hopefully things get better....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:31am On Nov 14, 2022
popizaino:
Bro! Tuchel won the UCL and a couple of other trophies with the same team Mr Lampard told us ain't ready, yet, he still got the sack.
What has Potts done? Playing Pulisic as LWB? Ain't that cluelessness?

Kovacic ran with the ball past midpoint, passed to Mount - can you guess what happened afterwards?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

That's what I don't understand.

They are making it as if it about the poor migrants? migrants kwa? when it's clearly not.
Why didn't they come out before now. Me think they just want to force their agenda down everybody's throat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeniorMan715(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Todd Boehly and Co will meet to discuss the future of Graham Potter as Chelsea head coach but i don't know when they will meet....but they must meet though Chelsea need to stop this reckless behavior of firing and hiring coaches and fans need to have patients and trust the process, but there's no harm in firing one last coach before we can completely trust the process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16136) (16137) (16138) (16139) (16140) (16141) (16142) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, popizaino(m), chidekings(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.