Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619483 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16186) (16187) (16188) (16189) (16190) (16191) (16192) ... (19265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Omo to n so .. unsung Hero,...
Let your crafts speaks for you , no need for unnecessary attentions .
Let your crafts fight your battles against your enemies.
A professional to the core .. His crafts and attitudes won it all for him ..
KING GIROUD cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:27am On Nov 23, 2022
So I put this in wordart/cloud to make it more visually appealing. There you have it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2022
FBS:
So I put this in wordart/cloud to make it more visually appealing. There you have it.

Don't you think the knight(s) be more visible?
Nice though. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:40am On Nov 23, 2022
akwesenana:

Don't you think the knight(s) be more visible?
Nice though. smiley
sorry, I no follow boss. Knights?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2022
FBS:

sorry, I no follow boss. Knights?
Lovely morning sir. Make I just take this opportunity apologize to you for hounding you out of our team.

I just remembered the quality of Attackers we've had over the last 2 years and I nearly wept grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lovely morning sir. Make I just take this opportunity apologize to you for hounding you out of our team.

I just remembered the quality of Attackers we've had over the last 2 years and I nearly wept grin
LOL.
Morning boss.
On behalf of the great No 22, who later changed to No 10, apologies accepted. cheesy
Na world cup mode we dey now oo. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

He can be our new kante. We also need creative midfielders to feed nkunku.
question now is where is nkunku's favourite position or best position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AsianLoyalist1: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2022
X
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2022
popizaino:

We should have looked into Griezmann's direction instead of Aubameyang. Allah knows i hate everything about Aubameyang.
this guy wan finish chelsea totally. griezmann no be CF nau
At best, he is an AM/SS

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2022
popizaino:

People way no know ball call it shakushaku. Pathetic
It becomes shakushaku when you slow the game down to allow the opposition get back to their positions. You find that when that happens, most of the time, a player ends up doing nothing with the ball or kills an attack = shakushaku.

I think that's what they are referring to.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2022
popizaino:

We should have looked into Griezmann's direction instead of Aubameyang. Allah knows i hate everything about Aubameyang.
The blood of Jesus. Thank God you're far from the corridors of power at this club.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

The blood of Jesus. Thank God you're far from the corridors of power at this club.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

if you think potter is terrible, then you haven't met popi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2022
chic2pimp:

Vinicius might(a very big one). Richarlison is the centre forward so guaranteed to start. If He decides to go with Neymar in the midfield, then Vinicius starts if not it'll be a front three of Neymar,Richarlison and Raphinha with Vini off the bench.

I actually want Vinicius to start and Tite should find how to accommodate Neymar anyhow in the formation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
zeusis:

just saw that with france. Both flanks have good players in 1v1 situations who can beat their markers and create out of nothing. In addition to that, they also have a mad man in theo

At a point the Aussie's fullbacks were like what did we do to deserve Mbappe and Dembele's constant punishments. I won't be surprised if Giroud or Mbappe win the golden boot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2022
airmark:

I actually want Vinicius to start and Tite should find how to accommodate Neymar anyhow in the formation.

Look at how Brazil are likely to line up

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2022
popizaino:

People way no know ball call it shakushaku. Pathetic

No be everybody wey get eyes, get brain to interprete perfectly what they see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2022
airmark:

At a point the Aussie's fullbacks were like what did we do to deserve Mbappe and Dembele's constant punishments. I won't be surprised if Giroud or Mbappe win the golden boot.

Giroud is eating good with those wingers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Not bad but they may be susceptible to counters, if they lose possessions carelessly. Casemiro's legs are like extra tyres.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2022
airmark:

Not bad but they may be susceptible to counters, if they lose possessions carelessly. Casemiro's legs are like extra tyres.

That Newcastle guy should be starting ahead of paqueta to me ,but paqueta is not bad though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That Newcastle guy should be starting ahead of paqueta to me ,but paqueta is not bad though
Based on club form àbí?

Nah. If na so Antony will bench Raphinha. If na so, Lisandro Martinez go bench Cristian Romero etc etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Based on club form àbí?

Nah. If na so Antony will bench Raphinha. If na so, Lisandro Martinez go bench Cristian Romero etc etc

Not club form ,he is better with the few games he has played for Brazil so far recently

So it’s no more Lisandro benching otamendi but Romero ,una don see say otamendi self get good club form una run go Romero cheesy

For Anthony ,he has scored for Man U so that will deceive you ,man has a very lovely left foot but he is not that good and you know this .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Not club form ,he is better with the few games he has played for Brazil so far recently

So it’s no more Lisandro benching otamendi but Romero ,una don see say otamendi self get good club form una run go Romero cheesy

For Anthony ,he has scored for Man U so that will deceive you ,man has a very lovely left foot but he is not that good and you know this .
Hian, who be the una wey call Otamendi? Abeg o
Antony will deceive who? He's been better for Manyoo than Raphinha for Barca and that's fact.

If your argument isn't based on club form, then there's no need for all this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Hian, who be the una wey call Otamendi? Abeg o
Antony will deceive who? He's been better for Manyoo than Raphinha for Barca and that's fact.

If your argument isn't based on club form, then there's no need for all this

Man U is not Barca ,raphinha has won Barca important points than dancing with the ball .

Some Man U Fans talk about otamendi yesterday

Anyway Lisandro Nwa AKpuda will be starting against Mexico .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Comparing one of the best CB in Europe with Romero and Otamendi.Lmao

Otanendi good form? EPL form and Portuguese Liga form? Really.....he's better than both in defending and ball-playing.

Let's see who will start the next game.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
airmark:

well once a chelsea always a chelsea
I'm tipping giroud

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

this man just dey force paqueta play position wey no be hin own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2022
Expert17:

Otanendi good form? EPL form and Portuguese Liga form? Really.....he's better than both in defending and ball-playing.

martinez has no business in argentina XI going into the game yesterday.
Scaloni went with the CB partnership that won the copa and played majority of the games in the 36 game run. You don't alter a CB partnership with such impressive displays

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2022
zeusis:

martinez has no business in argentina XI going into the game yesterday.
Scaloni went with the CB partnership that won the copa and played majority of the games in the 36 game run. You don't alter a CB partnership with such impressive displays

So he went for a CB that has been injured and missed games for his club over the most Inform CB. Nice one.

We have seen the result of his decision.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Expert17:

So he went for a CB that has been injured and missed games for his club over the most Inform CB. Nice one.

We have seen the result of his decision.

Let me ask you a question. Did you think the defence was the major cause of the defeat yesterday?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Expert17:

You Man U fans overrated too much ,he is one of the best cb maybe in the epl and not Europe

So you are blind not to see otamendi form in the champions league against teams like psg and juventus ,you had to run to the Portuguese league to make a point ,but we should praise Martinez as the best CB in Europe for being 6th in the epl conceding 6 goals 3 goals more than once ?

Playing like prime canavaro against Omonia Nicosia ,this is how he becomes one of the best CB in the world this season grin

Then we should talk down on a 34 year old otamendi who has been good in the champions league and helping benfica qualify to the next round ,keeping a start studded psg attack at bay .

For the last time correct yourself ,Martinez is not one of the best cb in Europe this season

Top 5 cb in the epl base on form ,e no smell Europe

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2022
Make Anthony jay score small goals again and dance with ball like poco lee and it won’t be long before we hear he is one of the best wingers in Europe grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16186) (16187) (16188) (16189) (16190) (16191) (16192) ... (19265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), patrickmuf(m), Colson(m), drisham(m), BlueAngel444, AirBay and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.