Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10561543 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16197) (16198) (16199) (16200) (16201) (16202) (16203) ... (19193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sportsweb:
The Germans focused more on passing a message to Qatar than focusing.

Safe to say they came to Qatar to promote LGBT rights
Yeye boys. Went there to push agenda instead of focusing on football. Where was this energy when their former colleague and player Ozil was being maligned everywhere.

Shey if they lose to Spain they will push the agenda from IG livestream from their houses

What is annoying is most of these people pushing this agenda do not give one damn about sports. All they see is athletes they can use to push agenda. Don't care about if they win, if they lose, if it affects their performances. Nothing. Just useless gestures that don't impact anything in the grand scheme of things except infiltration of all straight and normal people spaces

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sportsweb:
I sincerely hope and pray Nkunku turns out good and not follow Timo Werner's footstep.

I was one of those that seriously celebrated Werner's transfer to Chelsea..the dude disappointed me.

Chelsea should sell Fraud Havertz, Jorginho and Azipilicueta next summer.
TBH Werner is not bad ,he just funds it difficult to dribble and run at the same time, nkunku can do both,with the coming of zakharyan I am sure he will get regular service,while mount goes back as 8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
donstan18:
E get one World Cup wey Costa Rica play pk shootout for knock out stage reach round 3.

Their players just dey gba keeper left and right.

Can someone remind me...
Netherland, I think it was 2014 quarterfinals or so when Costa Rica upset the odds to top that group with england, Uruguay and Italy, That was the match that made Madrid sign Keylor Navas after he wan die for post in that match

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuffee: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They don’t play the same position
lautaro martinez wasn't offside yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

I believe Germany will beat Spain and Costa Rica but the issue will now be if they will qualify because I am seeing all the other teams tying down on 6 points.
This Spain I dey see so? Are you sure? I want Germany to win as well but omo I wan dey realistic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
izzou:
Germany is qualifying from this group
Maybe if Japan fumble against Costa Rica sha cause I no know how they want to beat Spain who has mostly been messing them up via H2H, Anything is possible sha but this Spain no be anyhow team, Even Low collect for nations league and world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ibime:
I hope Samurai beat Costa Rica next game so the Nazis and Conquistadors can knock themselves out

Japan will beat Costa Rica, from what I’m watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
If flick go do oversabi highline on Sunday, na in tears them go welcome am for Berlin airport, See how ferran Torres dey mostly turnup for country, Person wey we dey drag for barça thread

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ibime:

Germany midfield of Kimmich, Kroos and Gundo won't be awed by midfield possession battle against Spain. But on counterattack and forward positions, Germany is stronger

Kroos is retired. Goretzka is a decent shot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Them gats give Gavi MOTM
My own golden boy no dey play with him food
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hope you guys are watching the Nico Williams kid I mentioned here ?

Won’t even talk about gavi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
A40:
Yeye boys. Went there to push agenda instead of focusing on football. Where was this energy when their former colleague and player Ozil was being maligned everywhere.

Shey if they lose to Spain they will push the agenda from IG livestream from their houses

What is annoying is most of these people pushing this agenda do not give one damn about sports. All they see is athletes they can use to push agenda. Don't care about if they win, if they lose, if it affects their performances. Nothing. Just useless gestures that don't impact anything in the grand scheme of things except infiltration of all straight and normal people spaces
Oyibo are really good and bad. I wonder why they have to force this LGBT thing down everyone's throat.

I guess they really are indebted to lucifer himself. ..so they have to help him push his interests.. If not I dont see why it is their headache the culture other countries are practicing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
A40:
This Spain I dey see so? Are you sure? I want Germany to win as well but omo I wan dey realistic

If Hansi flick gets his selection right which I will give him benefit of doubt to do. Bring in Sane (that's if he gets fit), move Gundogan up and pair Kimmich with Goreszka then push Gnabry and Sane to widths. Then Muller in front. Let them stretch the Spanish side with counter attack from wings. They will beat the Spanish team.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Maybe if Japan fumble against Costa Rica sha cause I no know how they want to beat Spain who has mostly been messing them up via H2H, Anything is possible sha but this Spain no be anyhow team, Even Low collect for nations league and world cup

This is very likely. Japan might lose against Costa Rica, football many atimes spring surprises.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
These ones will pass your life around cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Make Spain no score all theirvgoals finish o, dem go still need am as tourney dey move o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
macjireh:
At ds rate,,I think A team dat has never won d world cup will win it DS time

All out for England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Can we sign that Gavi kid from that broke outfit in Catalonia?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
nihilistjnr:

He is overrated and not good enough for Chelsea

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na una Dey look down on Japan

A team that almost sent Belgium packing at the last World Cup
But if it was England that lost to japan

You'll be here screaming that England is overrated

The double standards here Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
FBS:
Potential star boy/s

Pulisic/Rafael Leao/Vinicius - airmark
Raheem Sterling - Ibime
Musiala/Vinicius - A40
Musiala - Griffon
Leao - EmmanuelScott1
Havertz - Havertz10 (y'all know why cheesy)
Bellingham - WhoDeyHause
Marcus Rashford - akwesenana
Bellingham/havertz/saka- drisham
Pedri/Fati - Kilishihunter
Mouyoko/Saka - Sportsweb
Saka/Saliba/Leao/Camavinga - Roland17
Leao/Bellingham/Musiala - Nateevs
Musiala/saka - iamoyindamola
Bellingham/saka/musiala/pedri - youngZee23
Nico Williams /Gavi - andrewbaba44
Gakpo/Saka/Gavi - Oliverano

Abeg EPP me us black permanent marker cancel havertz for there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
donstan18:

Ko Itakura, Takuma Asano, Saleh Al-Shehri, Salem Al Dawsari

They all play for Japan and Saudi.

Thanks

Guy your papa grin

You go update the list tomorrow once dem flog shege commot for brazil grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
drisham:

But if it was England that lost to japan

You'll be here screaming that England is overrated

The double standards here Smh

England are good

I have been respecting them since the last World Cup they made the semis ,they almost won the euros

It’s the arrogant fans I don’t like

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Gbai gbavertz who is better than mbappe

He was not played on the left angry his best position is as a Defensive front back

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
donstan18:
E get one World Cup wey Costa Rica play pk shootout for knock out stage reach round 3.

Their players just dey gba keeper left and right.

Can someone remind me...

I think na 2014 world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Them gats give Gavi MOTM
My own golden boy no dey play with him food

Spain did very well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

If Hansi flick gets his selection right which I will give him benefit of doubt to do. Bring in Sane (that's if he gets fit), move Gundogan up and pair Kimmich with Goreszka then push Gnabry and Sane to widths. Then Muller in front. Let them stretch the Spanish side with counter attack from wings. They will beat the Spanish team.

With this your answer of Germany lose you would say it a bad starting line up by the coach abii grin

Germany can win sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

England are good

I have been respecting them since the last World Cup they made the semis ,they almost won the euros

It’s the arrogant fans I don’t like

Na normal level

If you understand other languages you'll see each country hypes their team equally

Na just coz of na English media you dey used to

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
nihilistjnr:
he is not good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sportsweb:
Lol. This Spain is playing very very well.
Costa Rica is a very useless team thats why. They can't even survive Nigeria premier league with this performance. Even Chelsea reserves will have a shot on target against this average Spain. Dead barka fans should keep on celebrating until germany thrashes them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
drisham:

Na normal level

If you understand other languages you'll see each country hypes their team equally

Na just coz of na English media you dey used to

English media na Warey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16197) (16198) (16199) (16200) (16201) (16202) (16203) ... (19193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueAngel444, zeusis(m), rooftops, timbros(m), Vischy, Shegzdave and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.