Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10448141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16200) (16201) (16202) (16203) (16204) (16205) (16206) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol...you wey be like who dey sell fish for market...with your fake Chelsea jersey
I no see you for motor park na why I ask?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Let me just use england as example

They will smoke this belgian team

Smh
Nigeria go beat Belgium
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I no see you for motor park na why I ask?
But i see you for fish market, with your chelsea jersey drenched in fish juice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
BlaqFaze:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
donstan18:
Belgium so called generational bullshit will go down as the most useless set ever.

Just bunch of costly overhyped arrogant unserious fvcktardz.
grin golden generation my foot, clay generation will more appropriate. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
BlaqFaze:
everything no be insult,abi you dey deny your hustle?, there's dignity in labour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Canada deserves 1 point in this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

The guy is good as a CDM. Very strong, athletic, spatial awareness and cover a lot of grounds that is what Chelsea needs to replace Jorginho.
his ball playing abilities are questionable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Let me just use england as example

They will smoke this belgian team

Smh
England don't want that smoke!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Man. Canada deserved something from this. Intense display.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapDhooligan: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
God punish that useless spambot wey go block my account...Omoh the Belgian team need miracle to escape R16 tueh!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
zeusis:

his ball playing abilities are questionable

Agreed.. he is technicality is limited but can be paired with someone with good techniques. He provided stability on the Belgium midfield, in the first half the Canadian team were running riot on the belgian defence that is why Martinez had to make that tactical change. No nation is now walkover, this group will be a tough one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by arukwe123(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
donstan18:
Belgium so called generational bullshit will go down as the most useless set ever.

Just bunch of costly overhyped arrogant unserious fvcktardz.
I understand why you hate them. They demolished that your overhyped trashy team grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
MorataFC:

Agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
MorataFC:

With that despicable finishing, just youth and power although they can hurt Croatia and Morocco though

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Agreed.. he is technicality is limited but can be paired with someone with good techniques. He provided stability on the Belgium midfield, in the first half the Canadian team were running riot on the belgian defence that is why Martinez had to make that tactical change. No nation is now walkover, this group will be a tough one.
tielemans was lost all game
witsel weak legs, no longer strong again, can't even run.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
CapDhooligan:
God punish that useless spambot wey go block my account...Omoh the Belgian team need miracle to escape R16 tueh!!
ballzproblem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
arukwe123:
I understand why you hate them. They demolished that your overhyped trashy team grin
even at the last mundial england collect 2 rounds of canning

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
raundeuter: I heard that the choice for venue of the 2026 WC final has been narrowed down to either NY (MetLife stadium) or Dallas..

I think New York will be awarded the final, whilst LA or Mexico City will host the opening match

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapDhooligan: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
zeusis:

ballzproblem?
You say??....If na apprentice portable you for nor need question mark cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
MorataFC:
grin golden generation my foot, clay generation will more appropriate. cool
Useless set of players.

Couldn’t even do shiit with prime Fellani, Naigngolan, Dembele, Kompany and co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
First modric now kdb

Who They share this award no get sense walai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
drisham:
First modric now kdb

Who They share this award no get sense walai
OG tax.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Brazil vs Serbia tomorrow.

Vilanovic and Mitrovic should do it for the culture!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Gbai gbavertz who is better than mbappe
Na this statement dey burst my brains.

Mbappe o, not Mount

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
For the samba culture.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Gbai gbavertz who is better than mbappe

Maybe Germany don't have midfielders to supply him or was he played out of position?. What's the excuse again?

Time for Barca to come for our impotent attackers please.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:33am On Nov 24, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

If Hansi flick gets his selection right which I will give him benefit of doubt to do. Bring in Sane (that's if he gets fit), move Gundogan up and pair Kimmich with Goreszka then push Gnabry and Sane to widths. Then Muller in front. Let them stretch the Spanish side with counter attack from wings. They will beat the Spanish team.
I'm rooting for Germany but what I saw after going 2-1 down was not encouraging at all.

You're right the team was sorely lacking in width. Which is why I was baffled that Robin Gosens who balled at the last Eurps was left out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Sportsweb:
No team did that, even USA and England mellowed down. Na Dem go de push agenda.
Some of the best football is being played. We just had Japan and Saudi beat two teams with 6 World Cup titles between them in the first week and yet all the headlines we heard today is about Rainbow and armband

These people are just insufferable at this point

They're coming for your cartoons, comedy, your football. Everything that were non issues before they've inserted themselves and made themselves the main character even for things that have nothing to do with sex

It's a pity footballers are allowing themselves to be used as pawns

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Emaprince:
Oyibo are really good and bad. I wonder why they have to force this LGBT thing down everyone's throat.

I guess they really are indebted to lucifer himself. ..so they have to help him push his interests.. If not I dont see why it is their headache the culture other countries are practicing.
You watch Sports shows these days and they're talking about everything but Sports.

Was watching Skysports news today and for almost 15 minutes straight nothing they were saying had to do with the actual matches that were played on the pitch. And I'm like is this what we have to endure for the next 3 and a half weeks? Rainbows, arm bands and One love? Is this a Bob Marley concert or what.

They should allow us enjoy our football in peace. People are facing much bigger problems in life than who they can or can't fuq

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:09am On Nov 24, 2022
A40:
Some of the best football is being played. We just had Japan and Saudi beat two teams with 6 World Cup titles between them in the first week and yet all the headlines we heard today is about Rainbow and armband

These people are just insufferable at this point

They're coming for your cartoons, comedy, your football. Everything that were non issues before they've inserted themselves and made themselves the main character even for things that have nothing to do with sex

It's a pity footballers are allowing themselves to be used as pawns
They are everywhere now especially in Hollywood. You will throw up watching some movie scenes this days.

Ad for cartoon, that's the next target, capturing kid's mind at young age

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16200) (16201) (16202) (16203) (16204) (16205) (16206) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), dostr4(m), BlueRayDick, DrDeuce, andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.