Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560067 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16237) (16238) (16239) (16240) (16241) (16242) (16243) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
All this discussion remind me of man utd fans and their violent martial vs rashford arguments, las las both of them na scam, rashford less so... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2022
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
Did he play yesterday cos I didn't see him, England is better off on the field of play with 10 players against 11 than to field him.
Extra tyre is useless when all your tyre is functioning well.
Sterling is an extra tyre. grin

An extra tyre may even be useful, he is a useless tyre. Ask yourself how many top clubs would sign him from us now? Will he bench Vinicius, Martinelli, Garnacho, even Newcastle won't bench Maximin for him.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
But like seriously we need to catch airmark and tie him up and flog him 117 strokes of Hausa koboko

How does someone rate krychowiak ahead of busquets ,like how ?

Rated st maximin ahead of sterling ?

Airmark one day you will pay for your crimes
rated wanyama, coquelin,

Called morata spineless. Rated belloti over morata. Morata is starting for club and country. Belloti na God have mercy dem use dash am club, where he dy run second fiddle, he (belotti) has been spineless and relapsing for over 5 years now..

Manolas over rudiger. That one dy play with tigers and lions now.

Ike gwuru

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Musah has been good since his Laliga debut about 2 seasons back ,too bad people are just noticing now

All thanks to the World Cup
Chelsea no go see am o lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:44am On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Which top epl team wan buy mount if I may ask ??
man city ,but I doubt they'll listen to that can wage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Boehly should offer Mount take it or leave it final offer of £200k, if not, he should be sold

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Ibime:
Boehly should offer Mount take it or leave it final offer of £200k, if not, he should be sold

E be like say that Cobham don reach to close and start afresh

Everybody eye for there don open like Adam own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
well France is developed, is Nigeria developed? no ,so who go migrate here amid insecurities poor economy,poor governance , unfavorable weather
i just saw highlight of the match btw senegal and holland. And my oh my what was mendy smoking. The two goals he conceded was his fault. First, he was in the best position to punch clear b4 gakpo headed in. That was unforgivable. Secondly, what was that rebound for. Its like he gifted holland the second goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ibime:
your head dey their
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
chic2pimp:

According to FIFA's World ranking, our group is the toughest of the lot so it was never going to be easy going.

Ask the Likes of Argentina and Germany whether they'll swap our results today for theirs then report back to me grin grin. Leave the entertainment to the likes of Spain,Brazil,France,Argentina, Germany and co. Our objective is to win games and I'd take a scrappy one nil victory or a draw over a defeat any day of the week.

Oga Mr excuse, see these 3 cats and Eggland, comparing multiple Worldcup champions to their mediocrity.
Oga call Senegal, Senegal is even better sef, current African champion ...
Call Qatar and those small small countries, those are your mate. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
izzou:

E be like say that Cobham don reach to close and start afresh

Everybody eye for there don open like Adam own.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

How much Fraudvertz and Sterling dey earn?

Did you complain when Sterling started earning that amount?
Sterling and Fraudvertz got that salary because of their standings and past performances in their former clubs. Abrahomvic and Roman were also desperate to sign them. But even though mount has been our best player for two seasons now he should calm down. That is how Gallagher, lewis hall, hutchinson might come out one day to start asking for very big salary in their early twenties after good performances. We will just have a bloated wage structure. I know mount has been very helpful to us but I also know his talent limit. He does not deserve 300k at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
But like seriously we need to catch airmark and tie him up and flog him 117 strokes of Hausa koboko

Ochoa must send your asun back to Argentina today after saudi must have sent your nonsense lewafraudski home. Maybe he will do fake retirement again and come back for 2026 world cup at 40. grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Krychowiak, despite playing for Sevilla made la Liga team of the season ahead of your carryalong Busquets.

Newcastle will never swap Maximin for Sterling unless they have you, Lordfalcao and probably Popi as their transfer decision makers. And before the end of the season fans will use catapult and koboko to chase y'all out of office.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ibime:

We carry problem wey dey with Fraudiola Jeje, bring am come Chelsea. Why won't Mount ask for 300k when Sterling shouldnt have been bought in the first place even if he accepted a reduction in wages.

They didn't want to bench him while being annoying on the ball, and now he has made Mount to be asking for 300k. Sterling is the Jamaican virus we locally imported from Manchester to destroy the team.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
The soon cobhams is closed the better it will be for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

They should show him the door abeg

E don try
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tunisia lost to Australia. They ain't making it for sure now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Sterling and Fraudvertz got that salary because of their standings and past performances in their former clubs. Abrahomvic and Roman were also desperate to sign them. But even though mount has been our best player for two seasons now he should calm down. That is how Gallagher, lewis hall, hutchinson might come out one day to start asking for very big salary in their early twenties after good performances. We will just have a bloated wage structure. I know mount has been very helpful to us but I also know his talent limit. He does not deserve 300k at this time.
Sterling a season before Chelsea signed him Gad 26G/A

Fraudvertz a season before Chelsea signed him had 27G/A in Bundesliga.

Mount a season before contract talks had 29G/A

Your point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

Sterling a season before Chelsea signed him Gad 26G/A

Fraudvertz a season before Chelsea signed him had 27G/A in Bundesliga.

Mount a season before contract talks had 29G/A

Your point?
What is mount doing this season to go past the 29G/A he gave us last season? If we give mount his 300k because of players signed when they were attractive items in the market then broja, gallagher, lewis hall should be getting ready to collect their own too after see several good performances. James too. Even man shitty, real madrid and psg won't pay mount more than 220k at this stage. Even rashford that is dead manyoo 's academy talent is not getting up to scamcho 's salary.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Some people are very funny. Some of these players won you the most coveted title in European league but you're expecting them to collect small money.

I have always said the players are not the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

What is mount doing this season to go past the 29G/A he gave us last season? If we give mount his 300k because of players signed when they were attractive items in the market then broja, gallagher, lewis hall should be getting ready to collect their own too after see several good performances. James too. Even man shitty, real madrid and psg won't pay mount more than 220k at this stage. Even rashford that is dead manyoo 's academy talent is not getting up to scamcho 's salary.
That's not my point. I'm not even supporting him for demanding such amount. I just want to know why some of you turned to economist on top Mount contract talks, but didn't say shiit when Sterling and Fraudvertz were offered almost the same price.

Did these players do better than Mount before negotiating their salaries??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
walai ,they need to suspend Cobham cheesy,buy Fulham academy has stars ,so I am not surprised, boehly should poach their players or recruiting head

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:
Some people are very funny. Some of these players won you the most coveted title in European league but you're expecting them to collect small money.

I have always said the players are not the problem.
How is over 200k pounds little money? One pound that is almost 1000 naira. Infact I think it will be a good idea to give everyone that won the champions league for us his desired salary so that when we are trying to clear some who deceive us with nonsense performance like harvertz it will be very hard to offload them. Maybe we should place drogba on yearly pension too till he dies since he gave us our first champions league.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
no worry ,all this nonsense wey mount they do go stop one day ,make our multi club model get head first,as you mumu , they go for our second club collect player ,ship your ass

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

That's not my point. I'm not even supporting him for demanding such amount. I just want to know why some of you turned to economist on top Mount contract talks, but didn't say shiit when Sterling and Fraudvertz were offered almost the same price.

Harvertz was shining in bundesliga and many clubs were interested in him. Roman also liked him very well same way holy boehly liked sterling too who was one of the best players in EPL. Why Im saying this is because of our wage structure and almost any of our players asking for really high wages after a good season. Mount said he doesn't want more than 200k pounds 7 years deal. If he performs better in more seasons hopefully we might start negotiating maybe 400k pounds or more because he will want bigger salary. If he doesn't we might find it hard to offload him since few clubs will be able to afford his salary.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
airmark:

Krychowiak, despite playing for Sevilla made la Liga team of the season ahead of your carryalong Busquets.

Newcastle will never swap Maximin for Sterling unless they have you, Lordfalcao and probably Popi as their transfer decision makers. And before the end of the season fans will use catapult and koboko to chase y'all out of office.

I don't like Sterling too but pls Maximim or shey na minimum is never comparable to sterling besides Maximum will never be Chelsea qualify no matter his Newcastle form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Why not get rid of Mount and havertz? Then buy new players. Mount is not Playing well this season and should gladly accept 180-200 !!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

Make we kukuma dey give them 1m pounds as wages because they won us the UCL now. I think that would be more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
embarrassing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

How is over 200k pounds little money? One pound that is almost 1000 naira. Infact I think it will be a good idea to give everyone that won the champions league for us his desired salary so that when we are trying to clear some who deceive us with nonsense performance like harvertz it will be very hard to offload them. Maybe we should place drogba on yearly pension too till he dies since he gave us our first champions league.

Oga! Is Drogba still playing active football?

As long as they won you that title and are still young, they deserve to be compensated.

That's why club like Madrid is the most successful in the world because they reward success.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
naso rashford they chop £300k for man U on top mediocre performance,na wetin mount wan replicate here

(1) (2) (3) ... (16237) (16238) (16239) (16240) (16241) (16242) (16243) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Excallibur(m), airmark(m), iamoyindamola(m), hensben(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.