Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16238) (16239) (16240) (16241) (16242) (16243) (16244) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

Mount has been vital and important to Chelsea for the past 3 years than Sterling.

-29G/A from a Midfielder who was played out if position last season.

-A versatile player.

-Back to back Chelsea player.

If Sterling is earning anything close to that, Mount should earn higher. Una no dey ever value una own, but will rate new players wey just join. Na why una sign Fufunna and Cucu wareva such amount.

Mount requesting for 300k is a bit of a stretch. That’s outrageous bro. Name one club that would sign and pay Mount’s wanted wages.

Just imagine,Sancho earning 300k weekly..Liverpool did it well with no crazy wages because it gets rid of player motivation sometimes..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Harvertz was shining in bundesliga and many clubs were interested in him. Roman also liked him very well same way holy boehly liked sterling too who was one of the best players in EPL. Why Im saying this is because of our wage structure and almost any of our players asking for really high wages after a good season. Mount said he doesn't want more than 200k pounds 7 years deal. If he performs better in more seasons hopefully we might start negotiating maybe 400k pounds or more because he will want bigger salary. If he doesn't we might find it hard to offload him since few clubs will be able to afford his salary.
Considering what Sterling and Fraudvertz are earning, don't Mount have the right to demand such?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
popizaino:

Make we kukuma dey give them 1m pounds as wages because they won us the UCL now. I think that would be more appropriate.
I didn't even mention UCL in any of my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Southgate is a useless coach and deserves to be sacked. For two games now, he has refused to play foden despite his form in EPL. Who the fùck does he think he is. I've never like that guy. He's too rigid. Always sticking with same set of players. Is sterling and saka better than foden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joebayo217: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
naso rashford they chop £300k for man U on top mediocre performance,na wetin mount wan replicate here
na £200k rashford dey collect not £300k even martial own no reach £300k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Mount requesting for 300k is a bit of a stretch. That’s outrageous bro. Name one club that would sign and pay Mount’s wanted wages.

Just imagine,Sancho earning 300k weekly..Liverpool did it well with no crazy wages because it gets rid of player motivation sometimes..
Do you know how much Fraudvertz and Sterling are earning?

And mentioning Sancho and Mount in the same sentence is like mentioning KDB and Dele Ali in the same sentence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Oga! Is Drogba still playing active football?

As long as they won you that title and are still young, they deserve to be compensated.

That's why club like Madrid is the most successful in the world because they reward success.
Drogba won us our first champions league now so he deserves to be compensated for pension for life like our 2021 winners since we won't fight for more champions league titles again. Can you tell me the real madrid youngsters that are collecting 300k pounds per week because I heard they did contract renewal for vinicios and rodrygo who did more than what our own players did in 2021?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joebayo217:
na £200k rashford dey collect not £300k even martial own no reach £300k
imagine, mtcheww,abeg abeg ,let us cash out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

And mentioning Sancho and Mount in the same sentence is like mentioning KDB and Dele Ali in the same sentence.
havertz was old regime mistake,why are you jumping over this fact? as for Sterling, boehly thought he could still replicate man city performance ,but here we are , boehly is look for another left winger (leao),that means,I give Sterling two seasons he is a goner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Carot: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chelsea and barca are interested in signing embolo. The 25 year old swiss striker scored the only goal in the match against cameroon, his birth country on thursday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
Chelsea and barca are interested in signing embolo. The 25 year old swiss striker scored the only goal in the match against cameroon, his birth country on thursday
what is this nonsense lol,if it's true then boehly is dumb , I'm sorry to say it, cause you have broja , aubameyang, you going for endrick now embolo,I doubt it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Even in our worst state for the past 3 years, the only attacker/forwarder that leads the line of any stats is always Mount.

But...

But..

He's English and doesn't bear Metz Mount, Mountinho, Mountoir or Mountelles, so it's okay to keep slandering him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
airmark:

An extra tyre may even be useful, he is a useless tyre. Ask yourself how many top clubs would sign him from us now? Will he bench Vinicius, Martinelli, Garnacho, even Newcastle won't bench Maximin for him.

I still don’t know why France haven’t called up Saint maximin. I’d go for Maximin over this scamcho we signed.. Dude is pacy and a good dribbler that’s not afraid to run at defenders. Able to create chances out of nothing at times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

Considering what Sterling and Fraudvertz are earning, don't Mount have the right to demand such?
James also had the right to demand such but he signed a 7 years deal for 250k. That one is even worse than mount who might not get 7 years. Mount might even get more than that 300k he's looking for in future but he should calm down and up his game. If we start giving everybody want they want not what they deserve we will be having problem with wagelist plenty times. If we even want to offload harvertz now it will not be easy because of his salary .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

I still don’t know why France haven’t called up Saint maximin. I’d go for Maximin over this scamcho we signed.. Dude is pacy and a good dribbler that’s not afraid to run at defenders. Able to create chances out of nothing at times.

France have many talents ,maximim cannot smell that team for now ,Maybe after the World Cup he might

Even martial is finding it hard

All current french wingers at the World Cup are better than maximin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Saint Maximin is just a packaged Adama Troare with Bandana.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Carot:
Southgate is a useless coach and deserves to be sacked. For two games now, he has refused to play foden despite his form in EPL. Who the fùck does he think he is. I've never like that guy. He's too rigid. Always sticking with same set of players. Is sterling and saka better than foden?

Saka is better than Foden. The match against USA was just physical.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
E be like Say this Saudi sabi play ball oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
people who are looking at length of contract,are you forgetting that they won't wait till the contract is up before another renewal is on the table? think!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Saka is better than Foden. The match against USA was just physical.
Guy e dey pain me the kind rubbish people dey scribble here. Anybody wey watch yesterday match go know say na physical match, reason Mount wasn't subbed.

Even USA full backs joined the midfield and made it very difficult for England.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:
Some people are very funny. Some of these players won you the most coveted title in European league but you're expecting them to collect small money.

I have always said the players are not the problem.
£200,000 per week is small money? Remind me of Mane salary in Liverpool before he left.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

Before scamcho joined man utd , he was miles better than Mount. And he still is. Don’t let the stats fool you. Sancho and Grealish are much better player than Mount.

What does a terrible player like Mount winning your player of the season twice say about the rest of your squad? Sad, isn’t it?

Mention the club that would sign mount and give him 300k weekly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
small nyash dey shake o ,who invited blud cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
donstan18:

Saint Maximin is just a packaged Adama Troare with Bandana.

cheesy grin cheesy Omoooo. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Before scamcho joined man utd , he was miles better than Mount. And he still is. Don’t let the stats fools you. Sancho and Grealish are much better player than Mount.

What does a terrible player like Mount winning your player of the season twice say about the rest of your squad? Sad, isn’t it?

grealish no better pass mount abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Saudi arabia win over argentina was not a fluke. They want to kill this useless poland with good play.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Before scamcho joined man utd , he was miles better than Mount. And he still is. Don’t let the stats fools you. Sancho and Grealish are much better player than Mount.

Reading this, I'll don't think I have anything else to say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

cheesy grin cheesy Omoooo. cheesy
Watch that guy closely.

Just muscle, useless dribbles with zero positive end product.

Then watch Adama, no difference.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Drogba won us our first champions league now so he deserves to be compensated for pension for life like our 2021 winners since we won't fight for more champions league titles again. Can you tell me the real madrid youngsters that are collecting 300k pounds per week because I heard they did contract renewal for vinicios and rodrygo who did more than what our own players did in 2021?

Why don't you add Lampard, Terry, etc to your list since you wan sound smart?

Did those Madrid youngsters win Madrid player of the year?

Is there contract under review?

Do you think if their contract is about to end, they will not demand for 300k or more? Think mr man.

See the Madrid youngsters receiving better money than your best player yet you want him to settle for less.

See the players even receiving more than him in Chelsea but you don't want him to cash out.

Oga, football get life span. Make the boy take advantage of if. I am sure big clubs will come for him. Those who knows his value.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
MorataFC:
£200,000 per week is small money? Remind me of Mane salary in Liverpool before he left.

Is that not why he left?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

France have many talents ,maximim cannot smell that team for now ,Maybe after the World Cup he might

Even martial is finding it hard

All current french wingers at the World Cup are better than maximin

Kolo Muani Isn’t better than maximin tbh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Why don't you add Lampard, Terry, etc to your list since you wan sound smart?

Did those Madrid youngsters win Madrid player of the year?

Is there contract under review?

Do you think if their contract is about to end, they will not demand for 300k or more? Think mr man.

See the Madrid youngsters receiving better money than your best player yet you want him to settle for less.

See the players even receiving more than him in Chelsea but you don't want him to cash out.

Oga, football get life span. Make the boy take advantage of if. I am sure big clubs will come for him. Those who knows his value.

This is not Madrid players salary bro

No be anything you go just copy for internet post

Madrid is a well runned club and they don’t throw away money anyhow ,Vinicius only signed a 200k weekly deal recently

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (16238) (16239) (16240) (16241) (16242) (16243) (16244) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), Neobulletzz(m), jolly94 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.