Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10560105 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16241) (16242) (16243) (16244) (16245) (16246) (16247) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Joezinho:

Kolo Muani Isn’t better than maximin tbh.

Kolo Muani is better than Maximin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na lie

How much is he collecting? cheesy

Show me facts. I want to see something. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

The point is Real Madrid na father Christmas for given Hazard that huge money in the first place though he deserved it as at that time.

That has always been Madrid way.

They pay best players big money to play for their team

You can't distort this fact now .

Every club must have a certain player they made mistake in overpaying

Nothing consign me ,make una give mount 500k weekly ,na billionaire Kuku get una club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Nothing consign me ,make una give mount 500k weekly ,na billionaire Kuku get una club

If Madrid get em way, he will offer Haaland huge wages if he becomes the best in the EPL not to talk of the world.

They are poachers of best players but other clubs can now match them financially hence the reason they are not able to sway players like before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

If Madrid get em way, he will offer Haaland huge wages if he becomes the best in the EPL not to talk of the world.

They are poachers of best players but other clubs can now match them financially hence the reason they are not able to sway players like before.

Haaland deserves huge wages

You can’t just give huge wages to anyone ,like former Barca president bartomeu

Even cr7 that deserves to earn every penny didn’t get it easy with Perez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I am even get to brag about Argentina here self

Calm down Na question I ask ,no need to Dey bitter
No nah...I'm not bitter brother. You na senior man nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ebukacute:

No nah...I'm not bitter brother. You na senior man nah

cheesy cheesy

Bad guy

It’s dem banter us tonight or we celebrate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Is UEFA Champions league bigger than CAF African cup of Nations?

Because the last time I checked, I could remember Koulibaly won it.

Even at this world cup, Koulibaly is still doing well.

Abi, world cup no bi the highest level? cheesy

You for just keep quiet...Rudiger hasn't even played Caf before because he's not African

Dia is better than Haaland because Dia has won Afcon and He's doing well in World cup, highest level grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Haaland deserves huge wages

You can’t just give huge wages to anyone ,like former Barca president bartomeu

Even cr7 that deserves to earn every penny didn’t get it easy with Perez

That's what I saying too. Madrid dey pay huge salary if you are good and their best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

That's what I saying too. Madrid dey pay huge salary if you are good and their beat player.

Not good on the extent of mount level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca on case worst , blackmailing players to take wage cut
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
diggz:

This guy earning more than 300k is criminal. We need to chase this guy out ASAP!

Meanwhile, I heard Mount is asking for 300k per week. I am sure the sight of sterling serving us shit while cashing over 300k must be giving him false dreams/hopes. He should be sold ASAP if he can't renew for £150k.

Las Las na God go punish Tuchel for selling Tomori and Co. just to buy fufuna and Koulibali for ridiculous fees plus high wages.

Na data mislead Boehly, to sign the useless Sterling just as Man city's old stats of Sterling misled Donstan18 and others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
BlaqFaze:
You for just keep quiet...Rudiger hasn't even played Caf before because he's not African

Dia is better than Haaland because Dia has won Afcon and He's doing well in World cup, highest level grin

What is this one talking? Europe cup no dey there?

What impact did your Dia have in African cup of Nations?

If he is doing well in the world cup, good for him.

The point remains Koulibaly is doing well at the highest level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Is that not why he left?
who is holding him down not to go? So you think any club will offer him more than the £200,000 that Chelsea wants to pay him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Barca on case worst , blackmailing players to take wage cut

The former president destroyed the finance ,and laporta is trying to fix the club ,don’t blame them

If your Chelsea with billionaire handle Barca wages body go tell una small ,we are almost out of that phase

We have jordi alba and frenkie earning 400k weekly and you no want make we blackmail players grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
if whether you agree that mount will agree or not,no way he is getting that amount,if j am boehly ,I will give 200k for 3 years deal ,use one year train his replacement,sell him ,that's how to do business

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Not good on the extent of mount level

Is Mount a Madrid player? If Mount was in Madrid and was instrumental to them winning laurels, he will be given big wages.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Is Mount a Madrid player? If Mount was in Madrid and was instrumental to them winning laurels, he will be given big wages.

He will not get 300k weekly oga

Vinicius that was instrumental in winning the ucl isn’t getting that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
MorataFC:
who is holding him down not to go? So you think any club will offer him more than the £200,000 that Chelsea wants to pay him?

No doubt. It's only some Chelsea fans that thinks otherwise.

How is Rudiger chopping money in Madrid after he left Chelsea who refused his demand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The former president destroyed the finance ,and laporta is trying to fix the club ,don’t blame them

If your Chelsea with billionaire handle Barca wages body go tell una small ,we are almost out of that phase

We have jordi alba and frenkie earning 400k weekly and you no want make we blackmail players grin
lol that is too much,get rid of them by any means necessary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
airmark:

Na data mislead Boehly, to sign the useless Sterling just as Man city's old stats of Sterling misled Donstan18 and others.
I’m currently not even hyping Sterling, not impressed with his current Chelsea performance under Potter, I’m not mad to be impressed. I’ve still not attempted to counter or argue with anyone angry with his current Chelsea performance under Potter. I’m not that mad.

But why will you be hating on Sterling because of Pulisic? E no make sense atall. That’s like someone hating on Jorginho because of Bakayoko. E no bam atall.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He will not get 300k weekly oga

Vinicius that was instrumental in winning the ucl isn’t getting that

He will.

Vinicius has been with Madrid for 5 seasons but hasn't done anything substantial until last season. When he did last season, what happened?

Wages increased.

Vinicius only came good for Madrid last season but Mount has been consistently doing well for Chelsea for 3 seasons now.

Madrid go pay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

Bad guy

It’s dem banter us tonight or we celebrate
It's gonna be a long long night for you Andrew. Your Baal will fail you and your Co prophets again tonight grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
wish nairaland has goat emoji

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
airmark:

Same Sterling that literally can't receive the ball or run with it without looking like someone's 5year old trying to kick a ball that's bigger than their legs. Abeg make we put that guy for Alibaba or Amazon make someone come epp us buy am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
damn,too good for U 21

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
wink you know you have a gem in hand when opposition compliments your player

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
wish nairaland has goat emoji
Naso una still call mount goat. cheesy

Tears go soon flow. All una academy players na sbig fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
odizeey:

Naso una still call mount goat. cheesy

Tears go soon flow. All una academy players na sbig fraud.
he wasn't from our academy though (technically),he is from inter Milan academy,nice try cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
France midfield is shiit.

Matuidi, Pogba and Kante were everything you needed in a midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Twitter epic over mount wage demand, havertz Stan dey roast mount, pulisic toxic fanbois the same , people that depise English players the same ,I swear it's epic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by limcar: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Who saw bathsuayi skipping celebration against canada

(1) (2) (3) ... (16241) (16242) (16243) (16244) (16245) (16246) (16247) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Kamelot77(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.