Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,337 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762733 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16420) (16421) (16422) (16423) (16424) (16425) (16426) ... (19448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
zeusis:

i don see aguero from a much tighter angle
and all those fake fake goals wey pukki dey forge for pl that year

Aguero is a master finisher. He has one mad signature finish when in the 6 yard box at a difficult angle.

I’m talking about this kind of finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0lS23MphQ

Goals no 2, 18, 20, 26. Goals numbers 18 and 8 looks like that too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

I can't seems to find the compilation of the ones he scored specifically from RHS but this is all his goals at Arsenal, notice the ones he scored from that position. I'm sure it more than any right footed winger you thought of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE6IFwV7hcM

You’re right.

Goals nos 10, 13, 17, 22,27,31 are examples of the types of finishing I was talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ibime:

Walcott does. Lennon no sabi finish

Sure. Walcott finishes better than Lenon. I was talking about a particular finish from a tight angle. Lenon has done it severally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Leyqute:

Sure. Walcott finishes better than Lenon. I was talking about a particular finish from a tight angle. Lenon has done it severally.

Lennon?

I don't know him for that sha. I know Walcott for that tight angle finish from 2010 to 2014 time period
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Leyqute:

Aguero is a master finisher. He has one mad signature finish when in the 6 yard box at a difficult angle.

I’m talking about this kind of finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR0lS23MphQ

Goals no 2, 18, 20, 26. Goals numbers 18 and 8 looks like that too.
exactly
with mad shot. The net go sound kpaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Where you expecting him to leave Foden alone with the ball?

What exactly should he had done in that situation?

Position-oriented marking was needed there and not throwing himself at Foden like a biatch, leaving Mendy at Kane's mercy.

Even in street football, we called it shadowing those days. You do that to limit the danger posed by Kane and Foden, while Diallo was expected to run back to cover Kane. Not every defender would do it perfectly but every experienced defender should know that's the better option in this situation.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
airmark:

Position-oriented marking was needed there and not throwing himself at Foden like a biatch, leaving Mendy at Kane's mercy.

Even in street football, we called it shadowing those days. You do that to limit the danger posed by Kane and Foden, while Diallo was expected to run back to cover Kane. Not every defender would do it perfectly but every experienced defender should know that's the better option in this situation.
hahaha.
Bro we still call it shadowing sef. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
FBS:

hahaha.
bro please can you post the standings of the last round of points from our star boys?
going into the QF, are we to select new players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sterling stressing himself, England is out why bother wasting money,oh well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Some Chelsea fans don dey think say this season don end. One guy self don forget where dem dey for table, he even think say na man city collect this season league. Chelsea is out of carabao cup and 8th on d premier league table. I just talk say make I remember you guys. It seem most of us here don forget. grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Sterling stressing himself, England is out why bother wasting money,oh well.

England is out of where ?

If you meant the France game ,that game na 50/50 ooo

England Dey try abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
FBS:

hahaha.

cheesy

I don't even know the type of ball, Dayo played in Ogbomosho.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Some Chelsea fans don dey think say this season don end. One guy self don forget where dem dey for table, he even think say na man city collect this season league. Chelsea is out of carabao cup and 8th on d premier league table. I just talk say make I remember you guys. It seem most of us here don forget. grin grin

Some Chelsea fans go Dey wish say make World Cup continue till next year July

Everybody will be back to reality soon grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
airmark:

This picture is indicting

What otu kind of positioning is this?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Some Chelsea fans go Dey wish say make World Cup continue till next year July

Everybody will be back to reality soon grin
you wan troll person wey dey UCL? o wrong nau
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
This thing was explained over several pages to Dayo 1 or 2 years ago and he refused to accept, so why are people still trying? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
My God will continue to punish Tuchel for all the useless players he signed.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cyberrex:

I think they forgot foden is a left footer also, staying away from him give shim 2 options, a curve pass to kane(kane is faster than CSO, no doubt) or he goes for goal himself, either ways the two attackers are pro baller, arguably top 5 in d world in their respective positions

That VVD did vs Sissoko one of the dumbest all muscle less brain footballers who couldn't hit target or force keeper into a save
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

You rated Anthony Martial.

Martial plays for Manchester united
Coutinho sits on the bench at Aston Villa
Hazard has been expelled from everything football
That's the difference
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Change lyrics.

Facts do not change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Different scenarios. Boateng was coming behind Aguero who was not in full control of the ball,VVD and Sissoko were already facing the advancing player. How is this a right comparison.

All these won't matter if Boateng decided to back away like a coward

Aguero would have controlled the ball perfectly and faced the keeper

Like Bertrand was backing away until Salah lighted him up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Leyqute:

It happened in a World Cup final. Check.
It relates to Boateng. Check.
It involves rushing in and slide tackles. Check.

It all checks bro grin

Hallmark of greatness

It happened against Aguero one of the best attackers of his time not against dumb Sissoko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
forgiveness:

Where you expecting him to leave Foden alone with the ball?

What exactly should he had done in that situation?

All those football drills and theory mouth footballer

Like say Foden is foolish to do what CSO wants
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nirvana101:
It's been days but this argument will continue until the next world cup match.

If you support VVD, pray he doesn't make an error leading to goal. Dayo will so feast if that happens. In fact just pray Arg don't score at all because even if Dimaria or Messi score from a direct corner, Dayo must agend....

USA scored Ecuador scored no one has done any agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Martial plays for Manchester united
Coutinho sits on the bench at Aston Villa
Hazard has been expelled from everything football
That's the difference

Let Martial be starting for Real Madrid and Barcelona simultaneously he won't be half what Hazard and Coutinho had both individually and collectively so try harder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

All these won't matter if Boateng decided to back away like a coward

Aguero would have controlled the ball perfectly and faced the keeper

Like Bertrand was backing away until Salah lighted him up

How will he back out when he was not facing them ? Bertrand, VVD all face the attackers while there were in their own half,Boateng scenario is not the same as this. Sell your apple and orange comparison to donstan.18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Facts do not change

Neither does the fact that you don't know football changed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

If the goal Suarez scored against Norwich is what we can use to ascertain his greatness in EPL then i'm sorry Suarez isn't all that great.
Who is using Suarez goals against Norwich to judge his greatness?, he has scored against a variety of opponents...The point was to show his immaculate technique and to show that he could score almost any kind of goals with minimum service
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
All these back & forth .
CSO exposed his poor football positioning & knowledge. God punish Tuchel still for getting us expired products. btw Airmark is koulibaly still an upgrade to Rudiger embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
I can never forget this match. This picture. And the 3rd goal.

https://twitter.com/90sfootball/status/1600867804395233280?s=21

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Let Martial be starting for Real Madrid and Barcelona simultaneously he won't be half what Hazard and Coutinho had both individually and collectively so try harder.

Coutinho was expelled by Bayern Barcelona and now on Aston Villa bench where players like Buendia and Bailly are benching him

(1) (2) (3) ... (16420) (16421) (16422) (16423) (16424) (16425) (16426) ... (19448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, afrodoc2, Trevor012(m), BlueRayDick and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.