Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16421) (16422) (16423) (16424) (16425) (16426) (16427) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

How will he back out when he was not facing them ? Bertrand, VVD all face the attackers while there were in their own half,Boateng scenario is not the same as this. Sell your apple and orange comparison to donstan.18

Boateng went for the man with the ball like everyone who knows how to win and not flee to mark the other Argentine on the left

The below is how cowards flee

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Apple and orange comparison
Aguero was not in full control of the ball like Sissoko or foden.

Woe betide Boateng let him mark Aguero if he was in full control of the ball.

That is Boateng doing it again on Aguero in the same world cup final

Add this one to it as bonus

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Coutinho was expelled by Bayern Barcelona and now on Aston Villa bench where players like Buendia and Bailly are benching him

Coutinho was in Brazilian squad and a starter in Russia 2018, abeg remind when Martial ever featured in a world cup match before,Didier Deschamps prefers Arsenal and Chelsea old reject than having Martial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Coutinho was in Brazilian squad and a starter in Russia 2018, abeg remind when Martial ever featured in a world cup match before,Didier Deschamps prefers Arsenal and Chelsea old reject than having Martial.

Coutinho is always in squad but never doing anything meaningful

In Bayern benched and expelled
In Barcelona benched and expelled
In Aston Villa benched by Buendia and Bailly

What a disgrace

Martial is still playing at Man Utd, while Coutinho is getting benched by Buendia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is Boateng doing it again on Aguero in the same world cup final

Add this one to it as bonus

Stop fighting this thing,you don't know ball. This examples are just giving you away. Try this with donstan.18 not me. Schweinsteiger had already made Boateng works easier by doing the shadowing and this leaves Boateng with the easiest job. Boateng was with his co-teamate to block a single opposition player tell us how this is the same with VVD alone with two opposition players on him ? For crying out loud this is not Bayern Munich thread,go and be giving them this type of examples there and not here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Coutinho is always in squad but never doing anything meaningful

In Bayern benched and expelled
In Barcelona benched and expelled
In Aston Villa benched by Buendia and Bailly

What a disgrace

Martial is still playing at Man Utd, while Coutinho is getting benched by Buendia

If you can't show me Martial world cup appearance then pls take your L and bounce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

If you can't show me Martial world cup appearance then pls take your L and bounce.

If you show me where Martial is getting benched by an Aston Villa level team let me know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

If you show me where Martial is getting benched by an Aston Villa level team let me know

Show us Martial world cup appearance just one even if na bench abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Even after many injuries to players like nkunku and co ,deschamps won’t still call martial grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Stop fighting this thing,you don't know ball. This examples are just giving you away. Try this with donstan.18 not me. Schweinsteiger had already made Boateng works easier by doing the shadowing and this leaves Boateng with the easiest job. Boateng was with his co-teamate to block a single opposition player tell us how this is the same with VVD alone with two opposition players on him ? For crying out loud this is not Bayern Munich thread,go and be giving them this type of examples there and not here.

That is what Boateng did to win world cup and CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

If raumdeuter Dey your shoes e go don win this arguement

Coutinho have won league titles and even champions league cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Show us Martial world cup appearance just one even if na bench abeg.

When person dey siddon for Aston Villa bench. Talk don finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sissoko balooning the ball over is what they want to point to as evidence of good marking

This same Sissoko

fredoooooo:
Oloshi Sisoko only God know how these ones take be footballer grin cheesy grin

Kilishihunter:
This sisokko na just black krychokewack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If raumdeuter Dey your shoes e go don win this arguement

Coutinho have won league titles and even champions league cheesy

League and CL as bench warmer. Just like Oxlade Chamberlain and Hidden sef win CL and league but people know those who worked for the trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
zeusis:

bro please can you post the standings of the last round of points from our star boys?
going into the QF, are we to select new players?
No, you can't change players.

As it stands now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

League and CL as bench warmer. Just like Oxlade Chamberlain and Hidden sef win CL and league but people know those who worked for the trophy

League title as bench warmer at Barca ? Nope

Maybe at your team Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

you don shoot yourself for leg
show us the ones wey martial win for bench and even for hospital bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
FBS:

No, you can't change players.

As it stands now.
so people pick two players ahhh I don mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
I speak for every sensible Chelsea football fan when I say I want Kovacic to make the semis over Antony and Casmeiro of ManU.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
zeusis:

so people pick two players ahhh I don mumu
Oh you picked only 1?
Right. You can pick 1 more as long as the player has not scored yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
zeusis:

you don shoot yourself for leg
show us the ones wey martial win for bench and even for hospital bed

So that will make Oxlade Chamberlain better than Bruno Fernandes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
Even when Thiago Silva is not defending, his passes (long balls) will always remain an important asset.

Very early into the game, he made a wonderful pass to Vinicius.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
FBS:

Oh you picked only 1?
Right. You can pick 1 more as long as the player has not scored yet.
can I choose vinicius?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
zeusis:

can I choose vinicius?
Maybe I should rephrase.
Any other player who is yet to score in this tournament.
OGs are not allowed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Winning croatia will be very hard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

So that will make Oxlade Chamberlain better than Bruno Fernandes
according to you the co coverner of apari sports, 1 ucl>>>>>>>
show us foolish and dead bruno's UCL and league trophy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
This pitch looks like it’s not in very good condition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
zeusis:

according to you the co coverner of apari sports, 1 ucl>>>>>>>
show us foolish and dead bruno's UCL and league trophy
Did he win the CL on the field
I dont know I have to explain that this means only active players and not team mascot

Soon you will tell us the kitman has a CL and better than Bruno

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Them don soak the Midfield. Proper hijacking.

Looks like every Croatia player can play midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
donstan18:
Them don soak the Midfield. Proper hijacking.

Looks like every Croatia player can play midfield.
Brazil Dey loose midfield battle Walai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Brazil Dey loose midfield battle Walai
Experience with dead and aged body dey very useless for field, that’s why they can’t penetrate despite taking control of the Midfield.

Supporting them still...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
Croatia plays tricky football.

I no dey even understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (16421) (16422) (16423) (16424) (16425) (16426) (16427) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, youngZee23, Segedinho(m), iamoyindamola(m), andrewbaba44, hensben(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.