Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,221 members, 7,867,574 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763861 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16484) (16485) (16486) (16487) (16488) (16489) (16490) ... (19451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Another loser is Van Gaal, rather

Fernando Santos is good for England

Louis Van Gaal will make this current English players more formidable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pele and Messi shouldn’t be on the same sentence

Mention this thing at Qatar and sharia police will behead you
but pele and maradona were compared despite playing in different eras. Fifa even gave them player of the century award

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neztar: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

The thing is england has capacity to win competitions. But the players lacks winning mentality when it matters most. Loou at how they outplayed france

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:01am On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

You choosed Louis Van Gaal because he is older ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2022
God doesn't like ugly.

These men must surely lose

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:29am On Dec 11, 2022
feel no pity for them cheesy, next time you go tell your pikin to trace en root by force

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:39am On Dec 11, 2022
shocked no wonder Hutchinson switched to Jamaica asap! mandem saw what happened to Sancho ,saka and rashford,he was like "fucck that ,am out" grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 2:15am On Dec 11, 2022
If I be player, I no go ever take that useless knee.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:39am On Dec 11, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

This can only be ment?
Let's not about KDB, cos that would be an insult to Debruyne.

Shaku shaku aside, how is Iniesta better than Bruno Fernandes?
Wetin be this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Ibime:
God doesn't like ugly.

These men must surely lose
Like say Van gaal and weghorst no provoke them too before and during the game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 2:54am On Dec 11, 2022
USA outplayed England.
England outplayed France.
Therefore, USA>>France cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Rashford10: 2:56am On Dec 11, 2022
If Argentina win this World Cup, I'll eat my hand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Those quoting me to say nonsense, it seems na pap full una brain. Only an extremely ignorant fellow does not know Morocco is both Arab (an Arab first) and African (second). Look at what an adult doesn't know, and you're not ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Adults that can't read simple English: Morocco in the news.

Such a disgrace! Below is what top news outlets say about Morocco's victories in the World Cup.

In conclusion, it's a win for both the Arab World and Africa.

Brainless fellows, like most that have been quoting me, should stop mentioning me to say nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:29am On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Epl fan boys at it once again

Comparing kdb and Bruno to iniesta

Na kwale igbo una Dey smoke

This disrespect is getting at of hands

At first it was manure fans comparing Bruno to kdb ,now comparing both to iniesta

Your own na ment plus malaria plus delusion

Bruno and iniesta on the same sentence ?

We suppose catch you tie your rope and flog you 50 strokes of koboko so you go reason well
Normally na to just skip such posts cause you know it comes from a place of personal agendas but this one provoke me, Bruno na baba alright and would have defo won a lot with better teams than united currently since he has that ability to produce G/As in double digits like in spotting but na him go make you compare am to iniesta? Na so dead barka hatred carry you go? grin, Even modric own we still dey drag am with ndi vardrid , This one na insult

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:40am On Dec 11, 2022
donstan18:
Hello FBS,

It might interest you to know that Kane has scored.

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks.
Oh sure plus the penalty miss as well. tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Amoto94:
FBS abeg add Ziyech point
Wetin Ziyech do? Assist, goal, MOTM?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:43am On Dec 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Wetin concern me with Enzo grin

I chose Rashie and Julian egbon tongue
I know the players you nominated tongue
Just mentioned that for those who selected Enzo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:45am On Dec 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
No na...goals in shootout don't count...so they shouldn't be any points for scoring in shootouts neither should there be a deduction for missing
Do you want me to post the rules? smiley

-5 points for Penalty miss either in-game or penalty shoot out.
+15 points for scoring a penalty because knockout stages are way for difficult that group stages. You blink and you are out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Realtord43:
haba, not fair bro, since Enzo progress to next round, he should have no point(0) rather than -5.

Next round bonus +5 wil cancel penalty missed -5, that wil equal zero (0).
It was in the rules I posted 50 times.
Goal = +15 points
Penalty miss = - 5 points.
So that's more than fair.

Penalty miss (in game or Penalty shoot out) = -5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:51am On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You want make I begin call all the second grade ogs grin

I see ziyech but na boufal I pick ,I also saw hakimi and amrabat ,na relegation get me grin
Name 10. cheesy
Had Boufal scored, you would probably be thumping your chest now. hahaha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:54am On Dec 11, 2022
So it is not coming home for England aye? grin

Good. Now we can continue to watch the world cup in peace.

Loving this World Cup on EVERY level. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:10am On Dec 11, 2022
It would be very hard not to agree that Popizaino was quite smart with his choices and unless the likes of Ziyech, Kramaric, Gvardiol pull off some magnificent performances, Popi is likely to win this one seeing donstan18 is absolutely powerless.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Best 2 days of football

It's like I won a lottery

Thiago Silva out
VVD out
Penaldo out
England out

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

At least we can see the work livakovic, Perisic, gvardiol, lovren are doing to push you guys before I hear again that modric singlehandedly dragged Croatia to the semis or maybe final
Stop making noise. Modric is already greater than all the useless overhyped midfielders in your dead club's history even the ones that will still play for you. While Modric is dealing with Brazil led by that fraud neymar at 37 your overhyped xavi was pricing jalamia in qatar while fraudnesta was cooking in Japan. Modric is about to lead small croatia to back to back world cup finals something your useless midfielders could not do. If not for cassilas iniesta will not see any fluke goal to score. If Modric was in Spain they would have won like two world cups now if iniesta and fraudvi played for Croatia they would have been watching world cup from home like Nigeria. When we beat argentina and win the cup he will be the greatest midfielder of all time and be bigger than even messi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:59am On Dec 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Pele and Messi shouldn’t be on the same sentence

Mention this thing at Qatar and sharia police will behead you
Why will they behead him? Is Pele not bigger than messi? All these barkabots people.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Havertz10:
They wouldn’t drag Kane like they dragged sterling and saka

Pigs
They were even dragging rashford too that almost equalized for them at the end. If not for the fact that we have some players in that team I wouldn't support them. Stupid racists.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2022
popizaino:

Fernando Santos is way better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2022
neztar:
The thing is england has capacity to win competitions. But the players lacks winning mentality when it matters most. Loou at how they outplayed france

England before now had the capacity but never had the mentality and were usually undone by useless coaches but the current team has everything tow win it. yesterday was rather them been unlucky, although i feel someone in the mood of Van Gaal will do better than Gareth Southgate with this team. 2018 was when they had the best chance at the cup after they crossing the difficult hurdle in the quarter finals. Croatia that beat them to the finals was an unworthy finalist and that's why they went in to ship in four goals in the final.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Fernando Santos is way better

I don't care,if Fernando Santos is better than Vicente Del Bosque, Pep Guardiola, SAF, Ancelotti, combined,this English National team that i have seen playing will be much more formidable under Louis van Gaal. Fernando Santo cannot had anything lacking to the England NT which Louis van Gaal will do and even more. His only problem is that he might decide not to use Kane or any big name player cheesy. Such a stubborn coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Wetin be this?
i just dey see am sef...the craze people wey full this thread

Imagine...a sane human being has the guts to compare kdb and bruno to Iniesta...Iniesta o

To those football dummies using stat to rate Iniesta...how many g+a does Modric have in his career?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why will they behead him? Is Pele not bigger than messi? All these barkabots people.

Guy keep your mouth shut

Na only Barca fans be Messi fans

Mtscheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (16484) (16485) (16486) (16487) (16488) (16489) (16490) ... (19451) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), YoungB1a(m), Vischy, TheLequte, Yustash001(m), PrinceofAgoAre(m), chic2pimp(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.