Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10433606 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16524) (16525) (16526) (16527) (16528) (16529) (16530) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
How do you compare Messi to a clubless player, o wrong now undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

Witb the help if FIFA via referee.

Did Croatia put the ball in the net and it was not recorded as goal ?

In case u don’t know , in football if don’t put the ball behind the net more than ur opponent then u lose !

Was it FIFA that passed the ball to Alvarez who sprinted glided past all obstacles on the way to score the second goal or was it FIFA that turned the Croatian center back inside out for the second goal ?

As for the penalty , the ref’s decision was a right call . If a keeper commits himself such that u prevent a player who already played the ball u to chase the ball and not only stand in his way but actually bring him to the ground while at it ; then should be ready to face the consequence .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
popizaino:

The emboldened is why i never wanted them to go far or make the finals. They would have just gone and produce another boring or one sided final for us like they did the last time should they meet France. They were never worth the hype, England and Brazil gave them too much respect the time they met.

Croatia actually won just one game in normal time in this tournament

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristoBam: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

What were you expecting from Croatia when Argentina sat deep in the half?

They were already leading. No need to commit too much players upfront.

Before the fraudulent penalty, how many chances did Argentina create?
They lost 3-0. Didn't even have a good chance all through the match. And you're hanging on to this penalty agenda.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
8th Balon D'or like this.

5 goals

3 Assists

4 MOTM

Nah, this is the man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Taguchi:

your blood dey hate mate, i actually agree with you

infact that Messi dribble and Assist was arranged by FIFA, i been watch the rehearsal

The Penalty paved the way. Gave upper hand.

On a normal day, Croatia will not set up like that. Many players upfront in search of goal, leaving the defenders vulnerable hence that assists one on one.

The game seems to be arranged.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Did Croatia put the ball in the net and it was not recorded as goal ?

In case u don’t know , in football if don’t put the ball behind the net more than ur opponent then u lose !

Was it FIFA that passed the ball to Alvarez who sprinted glided past all obstacles on the way to score the second goal or was it FIFA that turned the Croatian center back inside out for the second goal ?

As for the penalty , the ref’s decision was a right call . If a keeper commits himself such that u prevent a player who already played the ball u to chase the ball and not only stand in his way but actually bring him to the ground while at it ; then should be ready to face the consequence .
you have time to answer that idiot ,leave him let him and his fellow pendu fans wallow in misery

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

The Penalty paved the way. Gave upper hand.

On a normal day, Croatia will not set up like that. Many players upfront in search of goal, leaving the defenders vulnerable hence that assists one on one.

The game seems to be arranged.

Excellent Observation

but why didn't Brazil's goal paved the way for them against same Croatia?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
ChristoBam:

They lost 3-0. Didn't even have a good chance all through the match. And you're hanging on to this penalty agenda.

Didn't have a good chance? Okay. You watched another match.

The penalty was fraudulent. How can you award a penalty against a static goalkeeper that was ran into by an opponent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I can already see tears of PENDUlums and PELEbiscites turning to massive flood here and it’s not even Sunday grin

You are nice at all, how will tears turn to flood grin grin grin grin not even ordinary flood but massive one. I'm na izzou and Joezinho tears go make half of that flood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
donstan18:

Remove the penalty, dash Croatia one goal on top, them no go still see draw.

Join the queue with me, e don be for us wey be Messi hater.
after Sunday, some.of una Pendu and Pele fans will retire.

Maybe come baci January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ronaldo making call to his sister and Portugal teammates to write diss post on Instagram about messi

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gvardiol allowed Messi to dribble him because FIFA told him do so.

This tournament is rigged.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

Didn't have a good chance? Okay. You watch another match.

The penalty was fraudulent. How can you award a penalty against a static goalkeeper that was ran into by an opponent.
This man. Better run, Messi fanboys will Finish you on Sunday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Taguchi:

Excellent Observation

but why didn't Brazil's goal paved the way for them against same Croatia?

Because Brazil doesn't cowardly defend deep like Argentina.

They cowardly defended with 7 players and left 3 upfront. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

Witb the help if FIFA via referee.
Why did FIFA via the referee not help Argentina beat Saudi Arabia? Abi it was FIFA that made Alvarez and the GOAT make a mess of a croat defence that only conceded 3 goals in this tournament before tonight? What of the various chances them macalister and others were missing after breaking up play with superb defending and midfield work rate
Make God just run am for una on Sunday sha cause if it cup mistakenly enter Leo's hands, make I no talk much of what's not certain

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Why did FIFA via the referee not help Argentina beat Saudi Arabia? Abi it was FIFA that made Alvarez and the GOAT make a mess of a croat defence that only conceded 2 goals in this tournament before tonight? What of the various chances them macalister and others were missing after breaking up play with superb defending and midfield work rate
Make God just run am for una on Sunday sha cause if it cup mistakenly enter Leo's hands, make I no talk much of what's not certain

The penalty was fraudulent. That gave Argentina the upper hand. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
donstan18:
Who’s MOTM? cheesy

4 in a row. Scoring in each of them!!

Now, He has 10 MOTM awards. The most by any player, whether dead or alive!

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sportsweb:
This man. Better run, Messi fanboys will Finish you on Sunday

Wetin concern me if Argentina win on Sunday?

I am just saying let there be fair play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
popizaino:

You are nice at all, how will tears turn to flood grin grin grin grin not even ordinary flood but massive one. I'm na izzou and Joezinho tears go make half of that flood.

I will personally press izzou neck for one whole week anywhere I see him grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Alvarez robbed.

Isn’t that obvious?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao Algeria went to afcon with a 30 game unbeaten run only to get dumped out in the group stage. Keep fooling yourself. Your clownish coach packed supporting strikers without any actual striker lmao. Argentina will not reach quarter final.

Trevor012, Octopussy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I can already see tears of PENDUlums and PELEbiscites turning to massive flood here and it’s not even Sunday grin

Even if he won it, he is not yet up to Pele. Fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
donstan18:

Alvarez robbed.

Isn’t that obvious?

Okay. We will direct your grievance to the appropriate body!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
donstan18:

Alvarez robbed.

Isn’t that obvious?
you stil deyl wail ,I still dey wait for you to cook

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

Because Brazil doesn't cowardly defend deep like Argentina.

They cowardly defended with 7 players and left 3 upfront. grin

no go commit suicide on the 18th, the pain is too much

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:

What do you expect? Shows the penalty was fraudulent. It was not put into consideration.

He scored 2 goals and caused the fraudulent penalty yet Messi was given.

They should just hand over the trophy to him already.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
yes we are still interested, because of the greatness of Messi na wetin make am look like fool ,Messi greatness will make you look avarage

I don't like left footed centre backs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

The penalty was fraudulent. That gave Argentina the upper hand. Simple.
Stop embarrassing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Taguchi:

no go commit suicide on the 18th, the pain is too much

Ontop wetin? My son is the upcoming Pele. cheesy

I want to see him reach that level if God allows. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
forgiveness:

What do you expect? Shows the penalty was fraudulent. It was not put into consideration.

He scored 2 goals and caused the fraudulent penalty yet Messi was given.

They should just hand over the trophy to him already.

DO YOU NEED A BUCKET?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Stop embarrassing yourself

It was a fraudulent penalty. Can you dispute that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16524) (16525) (16526) (16527) (16528) (16529) (16530) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), AdisaOwala, StarchAndBanga and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.