Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16527) (16528) (16529) (16530) (16531) (16532) (16533) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristoBam: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Didn't have a good chance? Okay. You watched another match.

The penalty was fraudulent. How can you award a penalty against a static goalkeeper that was ran into by an opponent.
This is your static keeper? Ran into by accident?
Once you rush out like that as a Goal keeper, better get the ball.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

This is your static keeper? Ran into by accident?
Once you rush out like that as a Goal keeper, better get the ball.
Oga you're just wasting your time
Since the argentine quarterfinal win and pendu's disgraceful exit without a single knockout goal to his name making him probably going to take a younger forward's spot at the 2026 tourney, the world cup has become fixed by FIFA just like COMMEBOL fixed Copa America for pessi except of course if they lose the final
If I was orsato sef I would have given livakovic a red card, if he hadn't moved his frame and stuck his leg to the right, Alvarez would have scored something similar to his first goal

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2022
donstan18:

Old man round am like werey and you wan protect am.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2022
forgiveness:

The Penalty paved the way. Gave upper hand.

On a normal day, Croatia will not set up like that. Many players upfront in search of goal, leaving the defenders vulnerable hence that assists one on one.

The game seems to be arranged.

lol. Be like na another game you watch. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimmarlykay(m): 1:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Whodeyhouse hope you doing good? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2022
forgiveness:
5 minutes added time. Definitely FIFA'S plans to handover the trophy to Messi.
Oh my Jesus, So Croatia that were losing aerial balls and misplaced passes against the smaller Argentines for 90 minutes will score 3 or even 7 goals if they gave them 10 mins extra?
Andrewbaba44 you sure say super eagles non-super performance never affect this ya guy so?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:16am On Dec 14, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
Whodeyhouse hope you doing good? grin
Messi just destroyed us. Our attack is just bad without rebic and breakalo that would have played right winger instead of passlic only Perisic is the quality one there . I'm happy you people will never have somebody like him ever again that will carry you out of mediocrity. He deserves to win the world cup so that as I'm feeling this pain of modric and croatia not winning world cup I will use his win to deal with oldnaldo fans who will turn to guests to escape messi fanboys. Like kiliishihunter used to say on barka thread. The pain must reach everybody.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:20am On Dec 14, 2022
BlueMann:

grin
Gvardiol is still one of the best defenders in the world and we should get him. He was just unlucky to engage messi who has been disgracing defenders every year. At least he wasn't sent to sleep like boateng in champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Leyqute:

Lol. Na stray bullet.

Perisic na idiott. E just dey annoy person since.

Even the much maligned Kovacic turned to Asake, everybody wan tear his shirt. Perisic's legs will be totally gone by next season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2022
Ibime:

Michael Buffer will have nothing on us on Sunday when we announce the. . . . .

AND STILL. . . . .

If I'm you I would just start watching Pele and maradano old videos that I will use to defend them after Sunday. The only people that could have flogged this Argentina was Brazil but we removed them. With that foolish upamecano and the way england played France I don't think they will win this world cup. They have not even beaten morocco yet to know if they will play final.
Messi has sadly won it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:36am On Dec 14, 2022
forgiveness:
5 minutes added time. Definitely FIFA'S plans to handover the trophy to Messi.
I was expecting 2 sef. tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:37am On Dec 14, 2022
airmark:

Even the much maligned Kovacic turned to Asake, everybody wan tear his shirt. Perisic's legs will be totally gone by next season.
Correct image. Kovacic was the only one trying to drive the ball forward and see as dey just wan comot his shirt.
Argentina really meant business big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Leyqute:

Lol. Na stray bullet.

Perisic na idiott. E just dey annoy person since.
lol. Na Croatia coach get the problem. They only attempted to exploit Perisic's channel, the other side nko, nothing nothing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:42am On Dec 14, 2022
FBS:

Correct image. Kovacic was the only one trying to drive the ball forward and see as dey just wan comot his shirt.
Argentina really meant business big time.

Those guys should be tested for doping. How they all upped their game, is suspicious. Messi at 35, moving the ball faster than Sterling.

If Messi meets Boathand again, he will cremate him easily.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Egbon Roland17, kindly pass me one blue shirt please. The higher the go, the harder the fall.
Messi dey try sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:56am On Dec 14, 2022
fintwit hot right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:21am On Dec 14, 2022
This is why we need to put more respect on BoaTANK's name. This is the same Messi BoaTANK locked up in the biggest game of all and defanged him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:39am On Dec 14, 2022
A40:
This is why we need to put more respect on BoaTANK's name. This is the same Messi BoaTANK locked up in the biggest game of all and defanged him
And the next year Messi was the one defanging BoaTaNK. The most disgraceful dribble in champions league history.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:45am On Dec 14, 2022
FBS:

lol. Na Croatia coach get the problem. They only attempted to exploit Perisic's channel, the other side nko, nothing nothing.

He didn’t deserve to be in the final too. All his wins were scrappy and scruffy. Negative football got him this far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:46am On Dec 14, 2022
airmark:

Dude was scared on the pitch. He was afraid to play. Can you imagine!

I don’t know why the coach kept him on or didn’t change tactics!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2022
airmark:

Those guys should be tested for doping. How they all upped their game, is suspicious. Messi at 35, moving the ball faster than Sterling.

If Messi meets Boathand again, he will cremate him easily.
Honestly, I don't know how they managed to play for 95 mins with the same intensity. Romero abi na Otamendi chased Modric passed the halfway line and immediately ran back to defend.
See as 35 year old Messi just Shift Del Gvardiol after 68 mins of football. There is no way Boathand will survive that. No way.
Abeg wey that famous gif sef?

PS: But Sterling don suffer oo. What happened to his game? Tuchel or Potter effect?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:05am On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

And the next year Messi was the one defanging BoaTaNK. The most disgraceful dribble in champions league history.
You don't want to go there. Some of Messi's biggest humiliations and misery has been suffered at the hands of BoaTANK. One flukey dribble is not going to erase that.

Maybe you need me to jog your memory. And I even left out the 4-0 Akpako of Messi at the Allianz Arena in 2013.

You better put some respeck on BoaTANK's name

He's one of the few that has severally left Messi buck broken and in tears

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:09am On Dec 14, 2022
A40:
You don't want to go there. Some of Messi's biggest humiliations and misery has been suffered at the hands of BoaTANK. One flukey dribble is not going to erase that.

Maybe you need me to jog your memory. And I even left out the 4-0 Akpako of Messi at the Allianz Arena in 2013.

You better put some respeck on BoaTANK's name

He's one of the few that has severally left Messi buck broken and in tears
Boateng has 2 champions league compared to messi 's 4 even with the 8-2 and 4-0. If he wins world cup on Sunday he will have the same world cup with boateng. Your BoaTaNK marked messi until he used body movement to tell him to lie down.
The defanger got defanged.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:44am On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Boateng has 2 champions league compared to messi 's 4 even with the 8-2 and 4-0. If he wins world cup on Sunday he will have the same world cup with boateng. Your BoaTaNK marked messi until he used body movement to tell him to lie down.
The defanger got defanged.
Story. Inside those 4 Messi was a passenger in one of them. So just 3 legit wins

Messi played with better talent than Boateng did.

Head to Head the difference is clear.

BoaTANK has been shutting down Messi for over a decade with 2015 the one single blip

2010 SA World Cup Quarterfinal
Germany 4-0 Argentina

2013 Champions League Semifinals

Bayern Munich 4 - 0 Barcelona

2014 World Cup Final

Germany 1 - 0 Argentina

2020 UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals

Barcelona 2 - 8 Bayern Munich

Messi failed to score in all 4 matches. That's 10 years of owning Pessi with a fluke dribble in between

Put some respeck on BoaTANK's name my gee

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2022
akwesenana:
Egbon Roland17, kindly pass me one blue shirt please. The higher the go, the harder the fall.
Messi dey try sha.

Baba, make I win my game tomorrow fess. I can see there is a higher purpose to my Les Bleus winning.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, make I win my game tomorrow fess. I can see there is a higher purpose to my Les Bleus winning.

I still dey mountain brother waiting for who the spirits will pick to face Argentina on Sunday.

Do not celebrate yet man, the sky isn't clear yet cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Messi just destroyed us. Our attack is just bad without rebic and breakalo that would have played right winger instead of passlic only Perisic is the quality one there . I'm happy you people will never have somebody like him ever again that will carry you out of mediocrity. He deserves to win the world cup so that as I'm feeling this pain of modric and croatia not winning world cup I will use his win to deal with oldnaldo fans who will turn to guests to escape messi fanboys. Like kiliishihunter used to say on barka thread. The pain must reach everybody.

I didn’t believe the game would end 3-0

Croatia really did so well by making the semis back to back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2022
FirstbornWds:

4 in a row. Scoring in each of them!!

Now, He has 10 MOTM awards. The most by any player, whether dead or alive!

Man collecting the man of the match awards like Thanos picking up the infinity stones, he's collecting the fifth one on Sunday, if Ronaldo fans like make them call the Avengers destiny na destiny

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I still dey mountain brother waiting for who the spirits will pick to face Argentina on Sunday.

Do not celebrate yet man, the sky isn't clear yet cheesy
Abeg ooh apostle help us beg Baba for up make we no sober like 2014 and also to save us from our fellow pendu fans wey dey vex anyhow cause of wetin GOAT dey cook, If we go lose lasan men like oga izou, donstan and egbon ibi me and a4O go use wicked bulala pursue person comot from nairaland, Epp us run am with Baba biko lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:
The streets of Bueno Aries right now courtesy of the little magician named Lionel Messi
Wow, see humans like armies of ants, I remember this obelisk when Argentina won the Copa America but not up to this amount of people gathered to watch maybe cause some were still grieving or lost hope after 2014, 2015 and 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Look at how Argentina coach choked the midfield with 4 players ,but tite was using paqueta and just casemiro while Bruno guimares was at the bench

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Look at how Argentina coach choked the midfield with 4 players ,but tite was using paqueta and just casemiro while Bruno guimares was at the bench

Smh
Shebi I dey yarn donstan this thing last week, You have a DM alongside a progressive CM who's far weaker defensively, Neymar who mostly doesn't join the team to press is up as a AM with the forwards, Leaving only two in midfield with casemiro doing most of the defensive work against confirmed controllers and chokers in the croat trio, He then removed paqueta and put Fred instead of guimares or Fabinho, Fred . Modric was toying with
Well their loss was a gain afterall cause Brazil dey normally get Argentina number before that Copa America final

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16527) (16528) (16529) (16530) (16531) (16532) (16533) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), GiftOfLyf, Elnino4ladies and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.