Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10553201 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16607) (16608) (16609) (16610) (16611) (16612) (16613) ... (19186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2022
Arizoner:
0.1% of argentines are blacks. The reason why blacks are endangered species is becos slave trading was not rampant in argentina

They exterminated the blacks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2022
The thing really pain am. See nonstop tears

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2022
Closet Pendulums Professing fake love for Pele and Mbappe

we know the tactics cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2022
forgiveness:
When I said the fraud doesn't deserve player of the tournament in 2014 and even this one, many ignoramus dey scream.

Blatter has admitted, Messi was fraudulently award beat player of the tournament in 2014. The same way they fraudulently awarded him this year.

European are doing everything in there power to make Messi goat ahead of Pele. Ko le werk. grin
this one still dy cry

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Gotze lahm ,Bastian all wanted Messi to win the World Cup
Not after denying him 2014 ,so lovely from them
true cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2022
Unlimited22:

Imagine if that final chance that the France 12 got went in.

Personally, I'd be dead. Cos everything suddenly froze at that moment.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2022
Ibime:

I'm a Pele fan. I've not spoken false against Messi, anybody who reviews the facts will know I spoke only truth

Why will I not want to tell my grandkids I saw the GOAT play in the flesh twice?

I saw Messi play live for Argentina against Brazil at Emirates in 2007, and again for Barca against Man City at Etihad in 2015. I took this picture of him missing penalty against Joe Hart. How many people shouting GOAT, GOAT can say they've seen him play in the flesh. If he's the GOAT, I've got stories to tell my children, but he ain't

Absolutely right.

I saw Messi play in the flesh this year at the Finelissima in Wembley. I am also glad I have footage of him for my grandchildren.

But I'm on that Pele wave now.

Pele is the real GOAT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Ibime I am sure if there was var in Pele days half of his goals will be ruled out
Even the Maradona "hand of god" goal will not stand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2022
Smile if you’ve won a World Cup cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Proving to all why he's the best.

The past, the present and the future...

Who's next?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2022
Chelsea had an approach for Alejandro Garnacho turned away from the player's reps as they look to tie down new Manchester United deal, or move abroad.

-
@siphillipssport
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Who's next?
Where was he in 2018 when an 18yr old Mbappe destroyed him in the QF and even in this Final Mbappe outshined him with 3 well taken goals. He deserved the trophy no doubt but don't push it further.
Martinez performed better in the final than him by making crucial saves in extra time and shootout

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Omo

My heart.

God abeg, I don born pikin. Help me grin
I just burst into laughter...

I no go work today, if them go sack me, make them sack me...Them sha know say I down bottles yesterday...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2022
postdigger:

Tomorrow i wan cook sir LLLLarriddee

He has accumulated so many L’s

No vex. I had to drink myself to sleep. embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2022
Arizoner:
in my opinion, alvarez is not better than lautaro. Alvarez might be younger and all that but he doesnt have the guile of a lautaro. Reason he's being benched at mancity for a beastly haaland

Bros dey deceive yourself. As if Haaland won't bench Lautaro and his generation in any team whatsoever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Who's next?

Hmm, impressive but I'm still not convinced he's the GOAT. Question is can he do it on a rainy night in stoke? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2022
Expert17:
Save of the tournament.

Thank your Martinez

Is Any goal worth the goal of the tournament aside from Richarlison's goal against Serbia?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:
But European will always talk down on South Americans when it comes to football

A nation with not more than 10 football representatives ,but have provided 3 different teams to win the World Cup ,and all have won it more than once

Mind you From those South American 10 teams ,there aren’t crappy farmers like San Marino Luxembourg and co
You see that England ehn
Very shameless country with clueless coach
Long may their woes continue, Nigeria have hope of winning the WC before them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Amoto94:

Where was he in 2018 when an 18yr old Mbappe destroyed him in the QF and even in this Final Mbappe outshined him with 3 well taken goals. He deserved the trophy no doubt but don't push it further.
Martinez performed better in the final than him by making crucial saves in extra time and shootout

Drink water man. You are making noise at this point. If you can't take it... PASS

Your opinion doesn't count

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2022
oliverano:

Hmm, impressive but I'm still not convinced he's the GOAT. Question is can he do it on a rainy night in stoke? grin

Lol.. We'll. Hopefully he goes to England for one year. Another round with Pep, AGAIN
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2022
donstan18:
Mbappe spread Argentina keeper 3 straight times with PK. grin grin cheesy grin

Man should have played the 5 penalties for his country.

That guy mentality is insane. Calm even under pressure.

Normally he shouldn't be playing first after playing 2 PK already in the match but he still step up and get it done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol.. We'll. Hopefully he goes to England for one year. Another round with Pep, AGAIN

Even at 36, EPL won't be able to cope with his football intelligence. He'll cook in the EPL but my only concern remains....

Can he do it on a rainy night in stoke(Championship)?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2022
larride:

That guy mentality is insane. Calm even under pressure.

Normally he shouldn't be playing first after playing 2 PK already in the match but he still step up and get it done.

And people dare compare him to Halland wey never baff.

Mbappe that has done everything maradonna and Delima did in football.

The real and qualified GOAT after Messi and Ronaldo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2022
TLona1:
That "Champions League will come back to Camp Nou" by Messi would have happened if Dembele didn't waste Messi's assist at the dying minutes against Liverpool in the first leg.

Messi na Talk And Do!
If Martinez didn't save that last ball, would this one come to pass.

If and if everytime. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2022
donstan18:

If Martinez didn't save that last ball, would this one come to pass.

If Otamendi's brain fart did not happen, Martinez would have not been needed to save that and the game would have ended as one of the most one-sided WC finals in recent times..

If and if everytimeb cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Oh well. Privileged to witness the greatest world cup ever

Back to Potter's mighty Blues cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:13am On Dec 19, 2022
Too many ifs...all of Dem don pass. He don win am naim be the koko

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2022
patrickmuf:
I just burst into laughter...

I no go work today, if them go sack me, make them sack me...Them sha know say I down bottles yesterday...

Even me sef wey never born pikin, I just dey pray make heart attack no kill me and my popsy yesterday. grin grin

The match was absolute madness and everyone watching was going nuts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

If Otamendi's brain fart did not happen, Martinez would have not been needed to save that and the game would have ended as one of the most one-sided WC finals in recent times..

If and if everytimeb cheesy
Mbappe once took the ball from the wing and destroyed everyone that came closer, curled and Otamendi blocked it which made it deflect to a corner.

IF same Otamendi brain fart didn't block the shot, we wouldn't be talking about this now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:19am On Dec 19, 2022
akwesenana:
As for Havertz10, your wailings go plenty cos fraudvertz no go ever smell this level.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Bimffo:

Even me sef wey never born pikin, I just dey pray make heart attack no kill me and my popsy yesterday. grin grin

The match was absolute madness and everyone watching was going nuts.
Na this morning I watch the penalty shootout...

I couldn't watch it yesterday...Already I remember saying repeatedly was God please!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Personally, I'd be dead. Cos everything suddenly froze at that moment.

By this time, I was already outside, I just heard people screamed Yeeee! I know everyone frooze when that chance came by. Even Pendu fans. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16607) (16608) (16609) (16610) (16611) (16612) (16613) ... (19186) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.