Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10552521 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16609) (16610) (16611) (16612) (16613) (16614) (16615) ... (19185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2022
patrickmuf:
This food is sweet...

I want see how anybody go call us Pessimist again...Na we get that our thread now.

The pessimist thing dey crack me up always because, ironically, the convener, the originator of this term is a bonafide penduist #Facts only!

Receipt plenty!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Amoto94:

Hope this is yours and not mine? Asking for a friend

Ah I see - DJ things grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2022
Messi fanatics are damn bitter mehn!

He won the world cup, yet some of you are dropping epistles, hating on Mbappe.

How can you be foolish and a sadist at the same time? Are you insane??

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2022
PDPGuy:
Messi becomes the 1st man to score in every knockout match at a single World Cup ����

Expert17:

So Pele didnt do this?

cheesy

Pull up 1958 World Cup and tell me which knockout round Pele did not score in

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2022
monerozi5590:

You just brought back old memories. grin grin grin.

grin grin grin

The aim is to awaken every single memory cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lmao.

Brother man, what is this?
Football indeed has a short memory.
Go and watch the clips of young sterling at Liverpool or young Pedro in Barcelona.

No wonder zlatan Ibrahimovic said football fans have short memory.

Go and watch clips of Neymar in Santos or even Benzema, oh sorry!!!! Go and watch clips of young Alexis Sanchez in Italy and when he came to Barcelona.

Go and watch clips of young Di Maria in real Madrid.

Like i said y'all hyping mbappe are capping like kids who started watching football 3 years ago.

There is nothing mbappe is doing that we haven't seen before, it's not new bro.
Mbappe is good no doubt but looking at the standard of footballers we watched in the past, mbappe is over hyped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2022
for all those Closet Pendulums claiming to love Mbappe for agenda's sake

just know that anything you use to hype Mbappe now will be used against your fake goat whenever we decide to drag him, cus as it stands now, Messi is forever clear of the two and CR7 cant lace Mbappe's boots grin

just dey play

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2022
LMAO pendu fans on this thread said we Messi fans are threatened lmao,we just don't want him to deny our goat his well deserved award, mbappe can go ahead and win everything is his time I don't give a fucck,but when it comes to great players , Ronaldo no near mbappe and Messi , EOD

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Some Barka bots would now bring that overrated Europa League Gavi to compare with this guy.. Man changed the tide of the game when he came on...

No cap

Madrid legend like Figo saw him ,ignored him and voted gavi for the golden boy award

We don’t compare our players to anyone ,it’s you guys that compare all players to gavi

Camavingba ,bench warmer for club and country

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28am On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
You people putting on mbappe at a very high pedestal are just capping as if you started watching football 3 years ago.

A young Pedro, hazard, Bojan, sterling, Suarez, Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale were all better than Mbappe and that's a fact.

The world cup he won and the goals he has scored in the french league is what has blinded you guys.

Without Pogba, griezman and kante, mbappe won't have smelled the world cup and that's a fact even in the match yesterday, France were totally dominated until the Argentine coach removed Di Maria.

See!! I like mbappe, he is a good player but Halland is more dangerous than him when it comes to goals.

Halland can score out of nothing, something you didn't expect, you can't mark Halland out of a game because all he needs is a single moment of brilliance but you can mark Mbappe out of a game which Argentina did yesterday until the penalty.

Don't allow his runs and pace fool you.
A young Pedro had more pace than him, even a young hazard In Chelsea had more pace than him, a young Neymar had more pace than him, a Young C Ronaldo had more pace than him, we have seen better footballers than Mbappe in the past.
Mbappe is not a player that can win a match on his own unlike Messi and co.
For example take a look at what drogba did at the UEFA champions league final against Bayern Munich.
Can mbappe have that kind of impact?

Definitely no he can't.
Don't allow praise of mbappe make you disrespect Messi.
Messi is the greatest of all time because.

Maradona didn't win Copa del Rey.
Pele didn't win European tiles.
Cruyff didn't win UEFA champions league.
Cristiano Ronaldo didn't win the world cup.

But Lionel Messi won all there is to win in football.

So what prove do you need again except if you just want to hate.

But you saying a young Bojan was better than Mbappe, is not hating. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2022
akwesenana:

Lol. Havertz is not fit to lace Mbappe's spare boots. grin grin
5 goals in that amateur league is equivalent to 1 premier league goal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2022
lunihan grin omo some Kain Funny nicknames Twitter they give footballers,na there I learn Mickey mount,,struck me ever since, nevertheless,they don't deserve the abuse, downside of playing for foreign country

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2022
I might be a Barcelona fan but Damm i remember Joe cole in Chelsea back in the days.

If you watched joe cole and still come to say maybe has pace then you are mad.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2022
Taguchi:
for all those Closet Pendulums claiming to love Mbappe for agenda's sake

just know that anything you use to hype Mbappe now will be used against your fake goat whenever we decide to drag him, cus as it stands now, Messi is forever clear of the two and CR7 cant lace Mbappe's boots grin

just dey play

They dragged Messi with international trophy and they think we won’t drag cr7 with World Cup ?

They should wait let mbappe wins the champions league and the ballon d or first

It won’t be far from now grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
All respect and much respect to Pele but let me cap you the legit.

Do you think a young Pele in this ear in 2022 with how football has advanced, gotten more physical and stronger, do you think Pele can beat Ramos or gatuso or pepe or van dyle?

Do you think pepe will score a single goal against this current Argentine side?

Football back in the days was a joke, a player will be jogging with the ball, he will past one to three players and still standing?

Hahah come and do it now and see if you won't find yourself getting rushed to the hospital grin

What rubbish. Back in the day when tackle from behind was not abolished, and butchers take to the pitch vs now when one small touch ref would blow.whistle

The only thing you can say is players covered more km back in the day

As for tackles, you need to commit grievous bodily harm to get sent off back then

Pele was kicked out of two world cups -.1962 and 1966

The below picture was very iconic, how Portugal kicked him out of 1966 World Cup, with no red card given

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Madrid legend like Figo saw him ,ignored him and voted gavi for the golden boy award

We don’t compare our players to anyone ,it’s you guys that compare all players to gavi

Camavingba ,bench warmer for club and country
Quote me when the foul merchant ever makes it out of a UCL Group without leading his team to Ulokpa.

Till then...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2022
airmark:

But you saying a young Bojan was better than Mbappe, is not hating. grin
Bro joke aside.
Do you agree with me that the quality of football over the years have kind of depreciated and players have now gotten lazy Maybe because of too much money and all that.
Back in the days when the highest player in the world was earning 100 thousand pounds a week.
In those days, what mbappe is doing now seems normal to us because we saw hundreds of players doing it back in the days.

Bojan in his young years at Barcelona was a beast, i tell you no lies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2022
oliverano:

The pessimist thing dey crack me up always because, ironically, the convener, the originator of this term is a bonafide penduist #Facts only!

Receipt plenty!!!
Afrodoc2 na confirm Pendu fan.. He only started abstaining from Pendu like 2 to 3 months ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They dragged Messi with international trophy and they think we won’t drag cr7 with World Cup ?

them dey make my points for me

cus when we go decide to compare the Great Mbappe against Pendu we no go need to think too much

but seriously, Pendu really dissapoint his worshippers..see as all of them dey claim to stan Pele , Batistuter, di stefano, mario kempes wey some of our ancestors no watch just cus they are embarassed to align with Pendu the baby goat

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
You people putting on mbappe at a very high pedestal are just capping as if you started watching football 3 years ago.

A young Pedro, hazard, Bojan, sterling, Suarez, Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale were all better than Mbappe and that's a fact.

The world cup he won and the goals he has scored in the french league is what has blinded you guys.

Without Pogba, griezman and kante, mbappe won't have smelled the world cup and that's a fact even in the match yesterday, France were totally dominated until the Argentine coach removed Di Maria.

See!! I like mbappe, he is a good player but Halland is more dangerous than him when it comes to goals.

Halland can score out of nothing, something you didn't expect, you can't mark Halland out of a game because all he needs is a single moment of brilliance but you can mark Mbappe out of a game which Argentina did yesterday until the penalty.

Don't allow his runs and pace fool you.
A young Pedro had more pace than him, even a young hazard In Chelsea had more pace than him, a young Neymar had more pace than him, a Young C Ronaldo had more pace than him, we have seen better footballers than Mbappe in the past.
Mbappe is not a player that can win a match on his own unlike Messi and co.
For example take a look at what drogba did at the UEFA champions league final against Bayern Munich.
Can mbappe have that kind of impact?

Definitely no he can't.
Don't allow praise of mbappe make you disrespect Messi.
Messi is the greatest of all time because.

Maradona didn't win Copa del Rey.
Pele didn't win European tiles.
Cruyff didn't win UEFA champions league.
Cristiano Ronaldo didn't win the world cup.

But Lionel Messi won all there is to win in football.

So what prove do you need again except if you just want to hate.

Apart from Ronaldo, none was better than Mbappe at his age. Mbappe won Ligue 1 with low budget Monaco over big budget PSG at 18 years old after dominating since 16 years old.

Mbappe is a beter and complete player than Haaland. Fact.

You lied Mbappe can't win a match and was marked out.

Despite the pressure, he scored the first goal via penalty against the best goalkeeper of the tournament.

He virtually singlehandedly created the second goal he scored with a world class strike.

I don't know where you watched your own game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Quote me when the foul merchant ever makes it out of a UCL Group without leading his team to Ulokpa.

Till then...

Gavi don commot since round of 16 but he lives rent free in your head cheesy cheesy

18 year old kid giving adults sleepless nights

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
Bro joke aside.
Do you agree with me that the quality of football over the years have kind of depreciated and players have now gotten lazy Maybe because of too much money and all that.
Back in the days when the highest player in the world was earning 100 thousand pounds a week.
In those days, what mbappe is doing now seems normal to us because we saw hundreds of players doing it back in the days.

Bojan in his young years at Barcelona was a beast, i tell you no lies.

How many goals and assists did he get for Barcelona in his young years? How about individual awards?

The way you Barca fans overrate your players is sickening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It wouldn’t be far.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2022
Ibime:

What rubbish. Back in the day when tackle from behind was not abolished, and butchers take to the pitch vs now when one small touch ref would blow.whistle

The only thing you can say is players covered more km back in the day

As for tackles, you need to commit grievous bodily harm to get sent off back then

Pele was kicked out of two world cups -.1962 and 1966

The below picture was very iconic, how Portugal kicked him out of 1966 World Cup, with no red card given

Think about those days with the injury players gets now that might even end their career.
For example the one Neymar got against Colombia or how Ronaldo almost ended his career when Juventus played Manchester united many years ago or how Ramos almost ended Messi's career in one of the El classico.

For like two to three years now, football has kind of gotten less physical unlike 10 years ago where players leaves the field of play on a stretcher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
tracking this dude since his first world cup call up ,will be a fine addition

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
forgiveness:

Honestly, FIFA showed extreme bias for Messi.

How can he win motm ahead of Mbappe and Martinez?

Very dubious Europeans.

forgiveness:

What do you expect? Shows the penalty was fraudulent. It was not put into consideration.

He scored 2 goals and caused the fraudulent penalty yet Messi was given.

They should just hand over the trophy to him already.

forgiveness:

What were you expecting from Croatia when Argentina sat deep in the half?

They were already leading. No need to commit too much players upfront.

Before the fraudulent penalty, how many chances did Argentina create?

forgiveness:

I thought FIFA claimed all the minutes used to make substitutions and freekick will be add together with extra time.

How come the rule suddenly changed?

forgiveness:

Almost everything about him is fraud. Not taking his talent away from him

forgiveness:
5 minutes added time. Definitely FIFA'S plans to handover the trophy to Messi.

I thought they said weeping may endure for the night and joy comes in the morning……Omo , e be like say ur own gnashing of teeth over Messi matter has not only lasted a whole 30 days tournament , it appears it will last for a lifetime for ur side as I dey look this matter .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
Taguchi:

them dey make my points for me

cus when we go decide to compare the Great Mbappe against Pendu we no go need to think too much

but seriously, Pendu really dissapoint his worshippers..see as all of them dey claim to stan Pele , Batistuter, di stefano, mario kempes wey some of our ancestors no watch just cus they are embarassed to align with Pendu the baby goat

They will all pay for their crimes

Can’t wait for mbappe ballon d or and like 2 champions league trophy

Pendu is finished ,but they all don’t wanna admit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2022
airmark:

How many goals and assists did he get for Barcelona in his young years? Any golden boot or individual awards did he attract with his performances?

The way you Barca fans overrate your players is sickening.
was Bojan playing in the french League?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Eskiss me sir pele no get Olympic medal o .. and penaldo no get one too.. Ronaldo fans hardly talk about the Olympic for reasons best known to dem ..

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Instead of you to bring forward facts, you are there posting my comments for cheap likes. Vamous

I thought they said weeping may endure for the night and joy comes in the morning……Omo , e be like say ur own gnashing of teeth over Messi matter has not only lasted a whole 30 days tournament , it appears it will last for a lifetime for ur side as I dey look this matter .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Eskiss me sir pele no get Olympic medal o .. and penaldo no get one too.. Ronaldo fans hardly talk about the Olympic for reasons best known to dem ..

Olympics na for tata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
tracking this dude since his first world cup call up ,will be a fine addition

He should have lifted the ball above Martinez and write his name in gold forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16609) (16610) (16611) (16612) (16613) (16614) (16615) ... (19185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), a4turitoroman, Jodera, FergieRaww(m), andrewbaba44, Thazard(m), A40(m), User09, Trevor012(m), raumdeuter and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.