Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10551272 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16612) (16613) (16614) (16615) (16616) (16617) (16618) ... (19178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lmao.

Brother man, what is this?
People liked that post sha grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
Trevor012:
Mehn Iran, Saudi Arabia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Nigeria. Some people Goat cheesy cheesy

Na World Cup winner

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lol you still don't get my points.
I am not saying Bojan is this and that.
All i am saying is that the quality he showed back in the days is what mbappe is showing now.
Back in the days it is difficult to single out one player because the talents back in the days were too numerous to mention.

Mbappe is a good kid but he is over hyped.
When he leaves France to Spain or England then we will revisit this argument.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
forgiveness:

Stick to the core of the debate and stop deviating from the point.

You claimed they were better than him at his age but backtrack to Mbappe previous achievements before this, none has achieved more than him at his early age. Facts.

They might be better than him but your claim Mbappe did nothing at early age has been punctured and debunked.

My claim was they were better than him which you just admitted grin
I didn't say mbappe did nothing at his age.

The funny thing is that this mbappe might end up in Barcelona grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
airmark:

Tell him that. How would anyone rate Bojan of Barcelona above Mbappe?

There has always been a pattern by Barca fans to hype players unreasonably. We have read how many of you called that spineless Busquets, GOAT of all DMs. That's what brought some of us out to expose the fraud of a DM masquerading as the real deal.

Busquets na fall and die disciple. He was very good at the ministry. Very overrated player.

Well, na Barca fans go rate mediocre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
FBS:

But you no need money nah. hahahaa.

donstan18 will not like this. lol

Even Elon musk still needs money,so who am i?

Isn't it a common knowledge that donstan.18 doesn't like perfect things ? It has to be substandard like Mason mount?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
popizaino:

Even Elon musk still needs money,so who am i?

Isn't it a common knowledge that donstan.18 doesn't like perfect things ? It has to be substandard like Mason mount?
don L.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
iamoyindamola:
The amount of tears that have been going on since Argentina won can make a river
More of it guys let's make an ocean
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ibime:

Pele never played at the Olympics

How can someone who was topscorer in Brazilian league at 16, and World Cup winner at 17 be going for underaged tournaments

Nigga never stepped foot in Olympics yet International Olympic Committee named him Athlete of the Century . GOAT doings

I don't like long story and I don't do logics anymore when it comes to this goat debate. one of the reason why I choose Messi over everyone is the fact that everybody will choose statistics that suits their players and selfish interests but want Messi to compete with them fairly. The reason why he's THE GOAT. cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
My claim was they were better than him which you just admitted grin
I didn't say mbappe did nothing at his age.

The funny thing is that this mbappe might end up in Barcelona grin

OhBritannia:
You people putting on mbappe at a very high pedestal are just capping as if you started watching football 3 years ago.

A young Pedro, hazard, Bojan, sterling, Suarez, Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale were all better than Mbappe and that's a fact.

The world cup he won and the goals he has scored in the french league is what has blinded you guys.

Without Pogba, griezman and kante, mbappe won't have smelled the world cup and that's a fact even in the match yesterday, France were totally dominated until the Argentine coach removed Di Maria.

See!! I like mbappe, he is a good player but Halland is more dangerous than him when it comes to goals.

Halland can score out of nothing, something you didn't expect, you can't mark Halland out of a game because all he needs is a single moment of brilliance but you can mark Mbappe out of a game which Argentina did yesterday until the penalty.

Don't allow his runs and pace fool you.
A young Pedro had more pace than him, even a young hazard In Chelsea had more pace than him, a young Neymar had more pace than him, a Young C Ronaldo had more pace than him, we have seen better footballers than Mbappe in the past.
Mbappe is not a player that can win a match on his own unlike Messi and co.
For example take a look at what drogba did at the UEFA champions league final against Bayern Munich.
Can mbappe have that kind of impact?

Definitely no he can't.
Don't allow praise of mbappe make you disrespect Messi.
Messi is the greatest of all time because.

Maradona didn't win Copa del Rey.
Pele didn't win European tiles.
Cruyff didn't win UEFA champions league.
Cristiano Ronaldo didn't win the world cup.

But Lionel Messi won all there is to win in football.

So what prove do you need again except if you just want to hate.

At young age, Mbappe is better. See as he sneaked Pedro and Bojan inside. Average players.

Suarez was already 19 when he played for Groningen. What did he achieve? grin

All the rest are just bobo. Nothing substantial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Without this Argentine egbon adugbo Messi might not be a World Cup winner

Kudos to him
it's vice visa, without Messi contribution he too will not get to the final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Gotze lahm ,Bastian all wanted Messi to win the World Cup

Not after denying him 2014 ,so lovely from them

I also want Argentina to win. There was a random guy I met at the world cup final in 2014 he was supporting Argentina and I was supporting Germany. Immediately after the game yesterday I sent him a congratulatory email

Infact Boateng who denied Argentina in 2014 also sent them a congratulatory message

All Germans know the GOAT even though we still taunt the Gauchos

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
forgiveness:

At young age, Mbappe is better. Sew as he sneaked Pedro and Bojan inside. Average players.

Suarez was already 19 when he played for Groningen. What did he achieve? grin

All the rest are just bobo. Nothing substantial.
well forget about Pedro and Bojan for now.
Let me know when cristiano Ronaldo has These two golds.
grin grin grin grin
No offense

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
lordfalcao:
Goat debate has officially ended..

Mbappe you can manage your golden boat
The GOAT debate that was settled last night wasn’t with Ronaldo, we’ve settled that since the 7th Ballon D’or
Last night's was with Pele and Maradona !

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Those guys racist die, even to Asians (chinko) and Arabs, Still in Uruguayuan national team I don see Diego Rolan and Araujo wey play for them as blacks but since I was born and now I'm getting old I never see any black for albiceleste team, The only time I've seen a black representing them in a competition was when they naturalized one ecuadorian lady to come and represent them in a volleyball championship , Nothing concern me with them prior to Messi

Veron has some black in him from the way he looks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Go and remove busquets from the list of greatest DM

Busquets is rated everywhere

Stop misusing the world hype abeg

You don’t fancy busquets doesn’t he isn’t great

Who put his name there? We need to tear that list and burn it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
amo123:
Pele is still the greatest player ever. three world cup titles, trophies home and away, individual honors too numerous to mention. For the ballon dor awards, ballon dor started in 1956 and from then until 1995, only European players were eligible to win it, regardless of the performances of other league players like Pele, so in 2016, ballon dor did an international re-evaluation of winners, and gave the ballon dor retrospectively to pele for the following years he was overlooked- 1958,1959,1960,1961,1963,1964 and 1970. so Pele has seven official ballon dors, equal with messi. and also, ballon dor has published a paper to show his total ballon dors. so messi fans should do their research before talking, and get their facts right. the GOAT is still PELE dead and alive.
Lol... you're outdated... Pele has 22 balon dors...he won two this morning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

I also want Argentina to win. There was a random guy I met at the world cup final in 2014 he was supporting Argentina and I was supporting Germany. Immediately after the game yesterday I sent him a congratulatory email

Infact Boateng who was strangely among those that denied Argentina in 2014 also sent them a congratulatory message

All Germans know the GOAT even though we still taunt the Gauchos

Corrected.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Pele go score 10 WC goals this night
dem dey discover new Pele goals every day the way dem dey find random ballot boxes for US elections grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Excallibur:
dem dey discover new Pele goals every day the way dem dey find random ballot boxes for US elections grin
They're new every morning

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
Bimffo:

Omooor.

I was telling my babe, that I have been watching football with my dad since 98 WC, and I have never seen him express every emotion in a single match. At full-time, Man was clapping for over 10 minutes and was saying "FOOTBALL!!!" at every interval. grin grin grin.

I have never watched a game sweeter and more interesting match than this. Omoor. People that didn't watch it, missed a whole lot. cheesy
The game was one-sided for about 70 minutes until FIFA put a call through to the referee to give an undeserved penalty to France. ( No be only them get monopoly of madness)
If you know you know.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol... you're outdated... Pele has 22 balon dors...he won two this morning

grin grin

Na everyday Pele goals and assists dey increase . Dem go soon go back 1970 go discover more goals

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
MorataFC:
it's vice visa, without Messi contribution he too will not get to the final.

You are so right cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
airmark:

He had a better option, Martinez had rushed out crashing, just lift the ball above him. Church closed. The moment overwhelmed him as he rushed the shot.
it is very easy to sit behind phone and judge , the game tension was high ,kolo mauni effort was good ,he was just unlucky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
forgiveness:

Anyway, we need to start buying world class players like Madrid while we scouts players like Fofana.
lol una funny , haaland came from the same club ,stop saying rubbish you should be more concerned about how we develop players from now on,cause that's the koko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
it is very easy to sit behind phone and judge , the game tension was high ,kolo mauni effort was good ,he was just unlucky

It's not about sitting behind phone and judge. Anybody who played as a striker knew he took a poor decision to shoot there when the ball wasn't even dead.

His effort was poor for a natural striker, no mincing words about it just because of not hurting him. You may blame it on inexperience and rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
OhBritannia:

Put a 23 years old Messi in the french league and he will score more than 70 goals a season and that's a fact.

My whole point is that, don't put mbappe yet at the high pedestal.

He hasn't test the waters yet, after 5 years from now then we will see if he is the best in his era.

Facto

100% correct©

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Me and this penaldo peeps go kee ourselves .

Messi is the GOAT.
Mbappe is the upcoming GOAT.
Ronaldo is the Scapegoat.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Messi photo of winning world cup is now the most liked post by a sportsman, beating Ronaldo, post of which him to was involve, Messi please stop pressing pendu neck grin,we are coming for the goals now ,pendu will finish behind Messi in almost everything

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
forgiveness:

Busquets na fall and die disciple. He was very good at the ministry. Very overrated player.

Well, na Barca fans go rate mediocre.

Na Barca fans thing. Kounde was destroyed by Di Maria but let the league restarts, they will come here to talk about how Kounde is the best in his position. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
airmark:

It's not about sitting behind phone and judge. Anybody who played as a striker knew he took a poor decision to shoot there when the ball wasn't even dead.

His effort was poor for a natural striker, no mincing words about it just because of not hurting him. You may blame it on inexperience and rest.
like I said,it very easy to judge because you were not the one ,peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Mbappe get work to do for PSG ohh because even if na only two goals Messi score for Ucl ko and PSG win Ucl, Messi go carry him 8th.

He's just 24, He's just 24...naso we talk for Neymar ..very soon 24 go turn 30
Exactly. And more reason why day by day not moving to Madrid might be a costly mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16612) (16613) (16614) (16615) (16616) (16617) (16618) ... (19178) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Itsrm(m), popizaino(m), andrewbaba44, User09, Antoinemercer, Agadinaagwuofe, dostr4(m), toluxe0075, Ibime(m), poshemmanuel(m), Jodera, chidekings(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.