Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,177 members, 7,867,412 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763107 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16658) (16659) (16660) (16661) (16662) (16663) (16664) ... (19449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

Leave am. As if they didn't waste Neymars money on Coutinho, Dembele and Griezzman.

They are their activating lever up to the 7th lever and selling each part of their club because they paid average players like Pique stupid salaries when they had wasted their resources.

They even changed the name of their stadium, because they mismanaged money and they are broke. SPOTIFY CAMP NOU.

They even turned their stadium to event center that can host wedding now. Catalunya intercontinental hotel.

If a Barcelona fan is talking to you about wasting money on a player, just avoid him.

Their club is the S.I unit of wastage.
PSG have that club cool £200m Barca wasted it all even enter debt ,yet their fans have the gods to talk about chelsea wasting e,look at them picking scraps from dustbin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

If you can bodly say that you'll take the midget Valdez over any goalkeeper playing alive now, it's no surprise you consider Fraudsquets one of greatest DM of all time..

I will take him ,as a coach I know what I want

Pep sold Joe hart for Claudio bravo ,e never die ,pep will boldly tell you elderson is world class even if you don’t agree with him there is nothing you can do with it

Your club dumped mignolet for karius and he costed you a ucl final ,Valdez never costed Barca any finals

Valdez hardly cost Barca games ,one of the best in ball playing abilities ,one of the best one on one GK out there ,so I will take him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

Leave am. As if they didn't waste Neymars money on Coutinho, Dembele and Griezzman.

They are their activating lever up to the 7th lever and selling each part of their club because they paid average players like Pique stupid salaries when they had wasted their resources.

They even changed the name of their stadium, because they mismanaged money and they are broke. SPOTIFY CAMP NOU.

They even turned their stadium to event center that can host wedding now. Catalunya intercontinental hotel.

If a Barcelona fan is talking to you about wasting money on a player, just avoid him.

Their club is the S.I unit of wastage.

Bro ,your thinking is shallow

If you are trolling I will understand

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
you wan follow us argue expensive flops grin una forget say una flops na seasonal movie...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Smh
The guy is as dumb as my Christmas fowl...

Etihad stadium is the name of their daddy's stadium...is their daddy broke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What does your world class GK have over Valdez grin

Ball playing abilities and sabi ,saves e Dey do ,calamity e Dey hardly do ,you guys don’t rate him because Barca do dominate all teams

During his playing days his performance is 80 over 100 ,But he should be tagged as an average GK

You must be very silly

You are a very fo.o.l.ish Barcelona fan. So blinded by mediocrity.

Valdes, World class. Stupid talks.

You dey here dey talk calamity e dey hardly do? You dey watch ball?

After getting protected by the Barcelona style of play, and he came to England, he was arguably the worst GK in his first year.

They had to use oraimo cord to wipe his neck out of England because of the stupid misakes he made.

Valdes, World class. See stupid and senseless talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Event na normal thing for stadium ,but because of painment e wan use am troll Barca

Stadium name na normal thing till e reach Barca turn ,coming from a club that doesn’t have a stadium grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dumb enough to spend 70m on a short gk

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I will take him ,as a coach I know what I want

Pep sold Joe hart for Claudio bravo ,e never die ,pep will boldly tell you elderson is world class even if you don’t agree with him there is nothing you can do with it

Your club dumped mignolet for karius and he costed you a ucl final ,Valdez never costed Barca any finals

Valdez hardly cost Barca games ,one of the best in ball playing abilities ,one of the best one on one GK out there ,so I will take him
Wow...so you be coach, abeg send me link to your Wikipedia page make I see the honors u don win with midgets as goalkeepers... cheesy grin
Abeg tell me how Pep and Bravo romance end??.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Wow...so you be coach, abeg send me link to your Wikipedia page make I see the honors u don win with midgets as goalkeepers... cheesy grin

It doesn’t change who pep was or stopped him from dominating epl with ederson grin

Claudio bravo won 2 league titles with Barca ,more than any league title Liverpool have won for the past 30 years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Nawa o... even person with that CALAMITY called Karius dey discuss gk grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Nawa o... even person with that CALAMITY called Karius dey discuss gk grin

Karius costed them a ucl

But it’s Valdez who didn’t cost Barca any important game grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Smh

You are the blind Barcelona fan if you cannot see your club wasted money and you are broke.

Where is Coutinho and Dembele? Were you not activating Levers all over the summer?

Whey did the owner of Leeds threaten you with dragging you all over Europe by September 2 before you activated another Lever to pay for Raphinha's fee.?

Fan of a wasteful stupid club coming to Chelsea thread to accuse another club about wastage.

YOUR CLUB IS BROKE BECAUSE YOUR CLUB WASTED ITS RESOURCES ON PAYING FOR STUPID PLAYERS AND PAYING THEM UNREASONABLE MONEY.

SPOTIFY CAMP NOU MY AS$
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It doesn’t change who pep was or stopped him from dominating epl with ederson grin
Bravo wey dey hide under Barca system dey bench Ter Stegen...Na for england we know say na 2nd coming of akpeyi, na cane Pep use take pursue am... cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Karius costed them a ucl

But it’s Valdez who didn’t cost Barca any important game grin
Karius wey dey fear shot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Bravo wey dey hide under Barca system dey bench Ter Stegen...Na for england we know say na 2nd coming of akpeyi, na cane Pep use take pursue am... cheesy grin
Everything for Barca na system

The whole players na Messi Dey carry them grin

Bravo was starting at Laliga ,while ter stegen was starting at the ucl

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

You are the blind Barcelona fan if you cannot see your club wasted money and you are broke.

Where is Coutinho and Dembele? Were you not activating Levers all over the summer?

Whey did the owner of Leeds threaten you with dragging you all over Europe by September 2 before you activated another Lever to pay for Raphinha's fee.?

Fan of a wasteful stupid club coming to Chelsea thread to accuse another club about wastage.

YOUR CLUB IS BROKE BECAUSE YOUR CLUB WASTED ITS RESOURCES ON PAYING FOR STUPID PLAYERS AND PAYING THEM UNREASONABLE MONEY.

SPOTIFY CAMP NOU MY AS$

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Everything for Barca na system

The whole players na Messi Dey carry them grin

Bravo was starting at Laliga ,while ter stegen was starting at the ucl
Why did your first choice keeper come to england and start forming akpeyi senior bother afterall in Barca he was good in possession and hardly make mistakes...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
See as person Dey cry for club wey broke ,but people wey Dey support the club no Dey cry

Broke club wey go want player and the player go leave your rich club

Bro I love your tears

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Why did your first choice keeper come to england and start forming akpeyi senior bother afterall in Barca he was good in possession and hardly make mistakes...
Maybe If you can tell me why karius sold the champions league finals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlaqFaze:

You are a d.u.m.b modafuka!

The owners of Mancity are the owner of Ethiad reason for the name change.

You own people became broke, and had to sell your stadium right to spotify to have access to funds.

Snapping up free transfer all over Europe because you are broke.

Had to be begging Pique and Alba to retire so that they can reduce their wage bill and lighten their wage structure.

Your legend even had to leave for PSG because you couldn't pay his bills again after you had mismanaged money.

Once again, if we are talking about clubs wasting money, your club is a perfect example.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

You own people became broke, and had to sell your stadium right to spotify to have access to funds.

Had to be begging Pique and Alba to retire so that they can reduce their wage bill and lighten their wage structure.

Your legend even had to leave for PSG because you couldn't pay his bills again after you had mismanaged money.

Once again, if we are talking about clubs wasting money, your club is a perfect example.
kulosaa

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe If you can tell me why karius sold the champions league finals grin
Small arguments you don dey shoot outside stadium...Karius is a calamitous goalkeeper, why u dey compare am to the best barka have to offer, na only barka fans think say anything related to them is better than sliced bread...Maybe Karius and Valdez dey inside one Whatsapp group
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=BlaqFaze post=119354455][/quote]

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

Once again, if we are talking about clubs wasting money, your club is a perfect example .
grin
if una don forget...make i remind una

chelsea paid 40m pounds for Bakayoko in 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Event na normal thing for stadium ,but because of painment e wan use am troll Barca

Stadium name na normal thing till e reach Barca turn ,coming from a club that doesn’t have a stadium grin

Your stadium have been camp nou since its inception, if you don't know why they change the name and sold the name right, then you don't know your club, or you are living in denial.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Small arguments you don dey shoot outside stadium...Karius is a calamitous goalkeeper, why u dey compare am to the best barka have to offer...Maybe Karius and Valdez dey inside one Whatsapp group

I ask you for the last time

How many error have you seen Valdez commited ?

You have no point bro ,you just believe he isn’t good because he played for guardiola Barca which was the best in history or what ?

E Dey do error ? No ,very fvcking good in one on one saves ,but he is not good ,he is a system player

What’s your point exactly ?if I am not mistaken Man even won more individual awards than casillas

According to you confused fellows ,Barca no get defense ,so how Valdez take Dey concede less ,na Messi Dey carry the whole team from defense to opponent 18 grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

Your stadium have been camp nou since its inception, if you don't know why they change the name and sold the name right, then you don't know your club, or you are living in denial.
una stadium dey leak

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlaqFaze:
grin
if una don forget...make i remind una

chelsea paid 40m pounds for Bakayoko in 2018

And paid 80 million for a 15th choice cb for the French national team who is even below Kurt zouma in the pecking order

I won’t talk of cucuruku ,he is our boy from la masia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
See as person Dey cry for club wey broke ,but people wey Dey support the club no Dey cry

Broke club wey go want player and the player go leave your rich club

Bro I love your tears

The only player you can go for are free agents. grin.

When money is involved right now, your club will save face. grin

The owner of Leeds are to threaten you through an interview before you could pay for Raphinha.

Don't worry I will look for the interview for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And paid 80 million for a 15th choice cb for the French national team who is even below Kurt zouma in the pecking order

I won’t talk of cucuruku ,he is our boy from la masia
come top am with bag of beans wey still dey Inter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Graham Potter has been really impressed with Carney Chukwuemeka over the World Cup break.

-
@BobbyVincentFL

(1) (2) (3) ... (16658) (16659) (16660) (16661) (16662) (16663) (16664) ... (19449) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Windscribe, Ibukzy, Oldboss(m), Capaldi, larride(m), kifeyous(m), Jodera, afrodoc2, BlueMann and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.