Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,254 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762466 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16657) (16658) (16659) (16660) (16661) (16662) (16663) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
lol you want to talk about overpaying? remind me why Barca is currently struggling to afford de jong weekly salary.

Struggling to afford de Jong weekly salary ,because na Chelsea Dey pay am ,or he has been playing for free grin

Person wey him salary no even reach coutinho own and griezman .

Even jordi alba is currently earning 400k weekly

Na Wetin una wan hear politician like Laporta go tell una .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Victor valdes world class??... cheesy grin
Carryalong keeper don turn world class

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You Dey ask

If victor Valdez no be world class Abeg who be world class ?

Na saves Abi na Wetin the guy no sabi ,so because he Dey sleep for post at times while Barca dominate up front makes him not world class ?

I will take victor Valdez over every available gk alive now ,during his time it’s just casillas and few others that where better than him
Lol. Valdez World class Hahahaha. What about Pinto? Barka bots again!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:
You Dey ask

Na saves Abi na Wetin the guy no sabi ,so because he Dey sleep for post at times while Barca dominate up front makes him not world class ?

I will take victor Valdez over every available gk alive now ,during his time it’s just casillas and few others that where better than him

During his time he was not even top choice for Spain nor 2nd choice.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Struggling to afford de Jong weekly salary ,because na Chelsea Dey pay am ,or he has been playing for free grin

and you are shamelessly telling Jordi Alba is earning £400k per week ,to show you a club not properly managed, that's why you haven't won anything tangible in the last two years,sooner or later,Barca will become mid club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I tire ooo!! Even Pinto nah world class too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
and you are shamelessly telling Jordi Alba is earning £400k per week ,to show you a club not properly managed, that's why you haven't won anything tangible in the last two years,sooner or later,Barca will become mid club

My club is properly managed now ,unlike bartomeu ,na old president give jordi alba 400k weekly ,by the end of the season it will be over .

I only failed to win nothing just last season only ,give it a rest man ,you are already sinking at mid table bro ,but na team wey Dey fight to win league to be mid club ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
raumdeuter:

During his time he was not even top choice for Spain nor 2nd choice.

At least na the great casillas be first choice while he battled 2nd choice with pepe reina ,both of them hardly see game time ,so you can’t call any of them second or 3rd choice

Look at classy ter stegen not seeing game time because of Manuel neuer ,na so Valdez matter he then

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Enough!!!! How do you know he is going to die in 6months time? Chai. Barka bots. And Messi will Live Forever? You are not intelligent!!
Messi has been prophesied to live forever.

Lionel Messi won't die, he will go to heaven on a chariot like prophet Elijah.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol. Valdez World class Hahahaha. What about Pinto? Barka bots again!!

No wonder fraudgba missed 3 one one one chances against him

Saves e Dey go ,error e Dey hardly make ,but he is not world class because Barca always dominate every games while my guy relax on the goal post

Mr ibu of Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

My club is properly managed now ,unlike bartomeu ,na old president give jordi alba 400k weekly ,by the end of the season it will be over .

I only failed to win nothing just last season only ,give it a rest man ,you are already sinking at mid table bro ,but na team wey Dey fight to win league to be mid club ? cheesy
Spanish league wey even Brighton fit win ,no serious competition,tell me why madrid is the only current Spanish team in champions league,to show you the lack of competition in l liga, besides the league never finish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Spanish league wey even Brighton fit win ,no serious competition,tell me why madrid is the only current Spanish team in champions league,to show you the lack of competition in l liga, besides the league never finish

When will your england dominate Europe for a decade ,like when ?

Europa league una no dominate ,champions league una no dominate

Even Europa league your small teams cannot dominate ,but Brighton will do well at the Laliga ,your Mumu na first class

Yes Spanish teams got it wrongly at this season champions league ,but don’t be quick to forget about how Villarreal made the semis the last time ,or how atm kicked out Man U and Madrid kicking out Chelsea and mancity grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You Dey ask

Make I no lie u, only u and a few handful of barca fans believe Valdez is world class.

If to say na during Pele days Valdez play and u talk this thing, some of us will not even argue with u since we didn't watch him play but u see the Valdez wey all of us watch? It's blasphemy for u to say he's Ur GOAT of keepers. Valdez no even Sabi keep reach Stergen wey dey for una post now sef

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

When will your england dominate Europe for a decade ,like when ?

Europa league una no dominate ,champions league una no dominate

Even Europa league your small teams cannot dominate ,but Brighton will do well at the Laliga ,your Mumu na first class

Yes Spanish teams got it wrongly at this season champions league ,but don’t be quick to forget about how Villarreal made the semis the last time ,or how atm kicked out Man U and Madrid kicking out Chelsea and mancity grin
*yawn* whatever,if una like make una no buy una own youngsters,club like Madrid and Chelsea are preparing everyday as players value continues to inflate ,we are stockpiling,for the future cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

grin grin grin

To push a successful agenda and make it look like a serious conversation, Valdez must be painted as prime Lev Yashin. In another conversation, Valdez will be tagged as carryalong.

It's why they're called pendulum because they move from their starting position O, moves to A, to B and back to O. This is done to complete one oscillation....a.k.a shalaye!

Valdez wey we dey manage that year don turn world class lmao. Valdez that was unable to start any meaningful games for Spain ahead of Casillas and Pepe Reina.

The image below is the cause sha grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Make I no lie u, only u and a few handful of barca fans believe Valdez is world class.

If to say na during Pele days Valdez play and u talk this thing, some of us will not even argue with u since we didn't watch him play but u see the Valdez wey all of us watch? It's blasphemy for u to say he's Ur GOAT of keepers. Valdez no even Sabi keep reach Stergen wey dey for una post now sef

Okay ,how many error have you watched him do ?

Man is one of the best gk when it comes to one on one ,you guys don’t rate him because Barca always dominate while he sleep on the goal post or what grin

And I never said he was Barca goat of gks

Hope you know Valdez was winning all the gk award in Spain base on saves ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

If busquets can be tag carry along ,of course you will tag Valdez

E remain pique and mascherano agenda
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
oliverano:

grin grin grin

To push a successful agenda and make it look like a serious conversation, Valdez must be painted as prime Lev Yashin. In another conversation, Valdez will be tagged as carryalong.

It's why they're called pendulum because they move from their starting position O, moves to A, to B and back to O. This is done to complete one oscillation....a.k.a shalaye!

Valdez wey we dey manage that year don turn world class lmao. Valdez that was unable to start any meaningful games for Spain ahead of Casillas and Pepe Reina.

The image below is the cause sha grin

The only thing not average about that goalkeeping midget is his ball playing abilities....His 20 dead rubber appearance for Spain can testify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

No wonder fraudgba missed 3 one one one chances against him

Saves e Dey go ,error e Dey hardly make ,but he is not world class because Barca always dominate every games while my guy relax on the goal post

Mr ibu of Chelsea
Valdez is not even better than Turnbull of Chelsea that year! What happened when he went to Man u?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
chic2pimp:

We Brits have always shown courage. We no dey run from anything angry angry angry. We'll be back to win it all come the Euros in 2024 angry angry

Nah happy for Messi. He is the one individual you can say truly deserves it. Which city you dey stay? angry angry
That's the problem , you're courageous with noise making while others do the jobs silently.
Oga courage! it's also a courage to run away after dem don beat ya ASS back to London abi dat one na run to fight another day? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Abi werey ni Argentina ni ? Who knows Argentina grin
Oga it's all about that lefty footy god , he's a baller , he's miles ahead of everyone in the game .
I dey Lugano ....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You Dey ask

Bro, if I was a mod, I will ban you from posting on this section of nairaland for this nonsense you typed.

You goofed real time. You are a real cule, always suporting nonsense because they are playing for Barcelona.

Valdes, and world class in the same sentence. What balls to say that on the chelsea thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If busquets can be tag carry along ,of course you will tag Valdez

E remain pique and mascherano agenda
Busquets is a perfectly good player who I only have problem with when I hear he carried this to that or Goat of DM nonsense...
Valdez was an average goalkeeper with good ball playing credentials, world class gini...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Ahh...WC don finish...this one don start him foolishness

Come...you better behave yourself and not allow us invade this thread like last time

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Ahh...WC don finish...this one don start him foolishness
you this street low life like that Kilishi.hunter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
CAPdan21:

Busquets is a perfectly good player who I only have problem with when I hear he carried this to that or Goat of DM nonsense...
Valdez was an average goalkeeper with good ball playing credentials, world class gini...

Busquets is among the greatest DM of all time and you or anyone agenda cannot remove him there ,greater than any Liverpool DM dead or alive

Valdez na average ,but does everything your favorite gk does ,he is average because Messi do carry the whole Barca swuad grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Valdez is not even better than Turnbull of Chelsea that year! What happened when he went to Man u?

After that long term Injury you expect him to bench a young vibrant de gea then grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

Bro, if I was a mod, I will ban you from posting on this section of nairaland for this nonsense you typed.

You goofed real time. You are a real cule, always suporting nonsense because they are playing for Barcelona.

Valdes, and world class in the same sentence. What balls to say that on the chelsea thread.

What does your world class GK have over Valdez grin

Ball playing abilities and sabi ,saves e Dey do ,calamity e Dey hardly do ,you guys don’t rate him because Barca do dominate all teams

During his playing days his performance is 80 over 100 ,But he should be tagged as an average GK

You must be very silly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
you this street low life like that Kilishi.hunter
go hustle make you see money buy original chelsea jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
lol you want to talk about overpaying? remind me why Barca is currently struggling to afford de jong weekly salary.

Leave am. As if they didn't waste Neymars money on Coutinho, Dembele and Griezzman.

They are their activating lever up to the 7th lever and selling each part of their club because they paid average players like Pique stupid salaries when they had wasted their resources.

They even changed the name of their stadium, because they mismanaged money and they are broke. SPOTIFY CAMP NOU.

They even turned their stadium to event center that can host wedding now. Catalunya intercontinental hotel.

If a Barcelona fan is talking to you about wasting money on a player, just avoid him.

Their club is the S.I unit of wastage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Busquets is among the greatest DM of all time and you or anyone agenda cannot remove him there ,greater than any Liverpool DM dead or alive

Valdez na average ,but does everything your favorite gk does ,he is average because Messi do carry the whole Barca swuad grin
If you can bodly say that you'll take the midget Valdez over any goalkeeper playing alive now, it's no surprise you consider Fraudsquets one of greatest DM of all time..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bimffo:

Leave am. As if they didn't waste Neymars money on Coutinho, Dembele and Griezzman.

They are their activating lever up to the 7th lever and selling each part of their club because they paid average players like Pique stupid salaries when they had wasted their resources.

They even changed the name of their stadium, because they mismanaged money and they are broke. SPOTIFY CAMP NOU.

They even turned their stadium to event center that can host wedding now. Catalunya intercontinental hotel.

If a Barcelona fan is talking to you about wasting money on a player, just avoid him.

Their club is the S.I unit of wastage.
Allianz Arena is the name of Bayern's stadium...is Bayern broke?

Little wonder you guys are named shekpites...bunch of lowlifes who don't understand Marketing

(1) (2) (3) ... (16657) (16658) (16659) (16660) (16661) (16662) (16663) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, Neobulletzz(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.