Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518061 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16786) (16787) (16788) (16789) (16790) (16791) (16792) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
RIP Gianluca Vialli. Sadly that cancer took him. A Legend departs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Almost all top strikers will fumble in that your team

Aubameyang is now the scape goat

Pls i will appreciate it,if you will reserve your comments to yourself till i specifically talk about Barcelona or any Barcelona players or if you see me in your Barcelona thread. Leave Chelsea affairs for me and Chelsea fans to deal with biko.

Extra;
My younger brothers that are staunch Arsenal fans,the guy of Arsenal fan that still hold grudge with pep Guardiola till date for losing the UCL finals to their eternal enemy Chelsea were already mocking me when we wanted to play them earlier in the season. In their words,playing with Aubameyang is as good as playing with a man down. To them victory for Arsenal at the bridge was certain if Aubameyang is playing against them. These are people that witness the better part of Aubameyang's career and already knew how useless he is but you on the other hand, will not allow anyone rest because he played some few minutes for your useless club. Abeg becareful.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2023
swiz123:

Of course, I rarely watched him. I spent most of the time making excuses for why he was a perennial bench warmer.

Agba baller that became a nonentity immediately he left Chelsea's bench to the far East.

11years at Chelsea.

EPL- checked
UCL- checked
FA cup- checked
Carabo cup - checked
Community - checked
CAF nations cup - checked

Pls what does he have to prove again outside Chelsea?when you want to deflect Jorginho's uselessness on Mikel's time here then i need no prophet to tell me you don't know anything.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ramdeuter remember my prediction concerning chelsea
It's looking likely to happen grin grin

What was the prediction again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
Burnley will try to sign Ian maatsen permanently
@TheAthletic.
me:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

At least we played better with him yesterday than with Jorginho.

Played better 0 points

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

Pls i will appreciate it,if you will reserve your comments to yourself till i specifically talk about Barcelona or any Barcelona players or if you see me in your Barcelona thread. Leave Chelsea affairs for me and Chelsea fans to deal with biko.

Extra;
My younger brothers that are staunch Arsenal fans,the guy of Arsenal fan that still hold grudge with pep Guardiola till date for losing the UCL finals to their eternal enemy Chelsea were already mocking me when we wanted to play them earlier in the season. In their words,playing with Aubameyang is as good as playing with a man down. To them victory for Arsenal at the bridge was certain if Aubameyang is playing against them. These are people that witness the better part of Aubameyang's career and already knew how useless he is but you on the other hand, will not allow anyone rest because he played some few minutes for your useless club. Abeg becareful.

Even the lukaku wey you buy 100 million Wetin e do ,I won’t be surprised if someone like Haaland struggles at your useless club self

E reach to write epistle sha ,no one will be happy when their club is heading for relegation

Your club is the useless club here ,spending 300 million and heading for relegation

Be strong man as this too shall come to past

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
RIP Vialli. I still remember how tough this guy was an as attacker. Almost a finesse replica of Diego Costa

I still remember the 96 CL final vs Ajax and wetin he use their defenders eye see.

Ravanelli Vialli DelPiero

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Played better 0 points

Pls change the way you argue this is 2023.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Even the lukaku wey you buy 100 million Wetin e do ,I won’t be surprised if someone like Haaland struggles at your useless club self

E reach to write epistle sha ,no one will be happy when their club is heading for relegation

Your club is the useless club here ,spending 300 million and heading for relegation

Be strong man as this too shall come to past

Ok but In all you do try to leave Chelsea affairs for Chelsea fans to deal with.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

Ok but In all you do try to leave Chelsea affairs for Chelsea fans to deal with.

Lol ok sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

11years at Chelsea.

EPL- checked
UCL- checked
FA cup- checked
Carabo cup - checked
Community - checked
CAF nations cup - checked

Pls what does he have to prove again outside Chelsea?when you want to deflect Jorginho's uselessness on Mikel's time here then i need no prophet to tell me you don't know anything.

His contribution in 11 years was 1 league goal and 6 big chances created. I just hope your support of that nigga is limited only to patriotism.

Obi that everybody made fun of because of his back passes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

What was the prediction again
These fvckers will relegate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Bodied and ended up loosing

When this your boy go cook ?

If you wait for Havertz to cook, the food no go reach your side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:
The following players needs to leave Chelsea asap.

RLC
Ziyech
Sterling
Pulisic
Jorginho
Aubameyang.

Pending list
Gallager
Havertz
Kante
Kovacic.
Kovacic

https://twitter.com/oma_oritse/status/1611281477353742336?t=655wc2z6BrgJSjOsA5m1bQ&s=19

If the name in the bolded doesn't improve,he will move from pending list to the first list. This guy is just living on the UCL finals goal. He is among Chelsea's problem. Just look at the decision he took there upon all the free role they gave him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
swiz123:

His contribution in 11 years was 1 league goal and 6 big chances created. I just hope your support of that nigga is limited only to patriotism.

Mikel obi talk of back passes was only a topic at the early part of his Chelsea career, no one was calling him a back passer in his later part of his Chelsea career and in facts,fans who watched him live Selhurst park hailed him as African Zidane. I'm sure the bald headed Algerian was none for everything but not back passes.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

Mikel obi talk of back passes was only a topic at the early part of his Chelsea career, no one was calling him a back passer in his later part of his Chelsea career and in facts,fans who watched him live Selhurst park hailed him as African Zidane. I'm sure the bald headed Algerian was none for everything but not back passes.

How many big chances did he create after being compared to Zidane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Burnley will try to sign Ian maatsen permanently

@TheAthletic.

me:
how about a deal for neymar at the end of the season. Psg are ready to offload him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
swiz123:

How many big chances did he create after being compared to Zidane?

In natee.v voice i thought we said we shouldn't argue like raumdeuter grin

Well,You can direct your question to Middlesbrough and Chelsea fans that saw him play and said the same thing, some light can be deemed no matter how you try.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Arizoner: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
raumdeuter:
RIP Vialli. I still remember how tough this guy was an as attacker. Almost a finesse replica of Diego Costa

I still remember the 96 CL final vs Ajax and wetin he use their defenders eye see.

Ravanelli Vialli DelPiero
when serie A was serie A. Did you watch batistuta play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

In natee.v voice i thought we said we shouldn't argue like raumdeuter grin

Well,You can direct your question to Middlesbrough and Chelsea fans that saw him play and said the same thing, some light can be deemed no matter how you try.

Apparently, this chant from errant fans is the only individual award Mikel won in his career. You have grossly failed to prove Mikel to be anything other than useless.

I don't want to insult Mikel because I consider him a brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
These British guys and agenda

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
Havertz10:
Havertz bodied kdb yesterday both on the ball and off the ball

He bodied the entire team, he was on 3rd gear all through

Porter has finally unlocked my boy, I can rest now
This is exactly what I'm saying the other day. Havertz bodied Kdb yet Man city won.

Havertz bodied Kdb Ystdy yet Havertz no goal no assist while "bodied" Kdb had key assist(or 2nd assist)

The only thing we'll always be seeing from you is how he bodied somebody, made off the ball runs or stupid dribble. You always claimed Mount is blocking Havertz yet mount didn't play but the closest person to score a goal in Chelsea jersey is a boy not named Havertz.

So much for generational talent — I bodied Kdb without win, goal or assist grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2023
Arizoner:
how about a deal for neymar at the end of the season. Psg are ready to offload him
hmm where did you see that ,if is true then awesome, cause we can afford his wage bill, Hutchinson can learn from him too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ibime:

It was just 3 weeks ago he stepped down from Italy role to focus on his health

It could have gone worse by then. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
DeadPresidents:

If you wait for Havertz to cook, the food no go reach your side.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

Did you watch mikel or you someone told you about him ?

The only time Mikel was a really back passer was in his first two seasons, Luiz Felipe Scolari was already mulding him into a proper midfielder with less back passes before he was sacked and Ancelotti did the rest in the summer. And also if you understand that much of football is psychological you will excuse Mikel for his early back passes. None of Jorginho is excusable, he is just a proper coward .
you this fake analyst.

Why are you making excuses for Mikel, show us his assists and second man assists if you are confident enough that he is a great passer of the ball..

You cannot beef jorginho for passes and rate Mikel.

That is proper madness

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jodera:
This is exactly what I'm saying the other day. Havertz bodied Kdb yet Man city won.

Havertz bodied Kdb Ystdy yet Havertz no goal no assist while "bodied" Kdb had key assist(or 2nd assist)

The only thing we'll always be seeing from you is how he bodied somebody, made off the ball runs or stupid dribble. You always claimed Mount is blocking Havertz yet mount didn't play but the closest person to score a goal in Chelsea jersey is a boy not named Havertz.

So much for generational talent — I bodied Kdb without win, goal or assist grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
swiz123:

so 11 years and Mikel has only has 1 goal and 6 chances for a great passer of the ball in him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
popizaino:

taaa perennial back passer and sideways passer like Mikel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tumblr: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good ebening guys...

How many Pendu fans do we have in here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16786) (16787) (16788) (16789) (16790) (16791) (16792) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), AirBay and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.