Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10573385 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16788) (16789) (16790) (16791) (16792) (16793) (16794) ... (19219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Abumeyang the sub that got subbed off. This is the finished fraud dead barka pans were hyping everywhere. We have managed to assemble a fifpro eleven of flops.

To be sincere ,where is the creativity in your team for auba to bang in goals ?

Even Haaland won’t find it easy in your team and you know this

You don’t even have a fabregas type of player that will be feeding everyone ,the strikers won’t score just like that ,No be every striker be suarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 07, 2023
grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2023
popizaino:
[s]Do you know what proper madness is even if it hits you in the face ? It is comparing Mikel to Jorginho. I will not bother myself to explain to you how Jorginho isn't even remotely close to Mikel in anything. You can keep your delusion to yourself[/s]
you beef jorginho for lack of playing decisive key passes but cannot point to number of assist and second man assists that Mikel has in his whole Chelsea career.

You don't need to explain anything, because you don't know or have anything to explain.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
kokaneprodigy:
grin

Early momo. grin grin grin grin. Which type of vawulence be this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2023
My chiefs, It's my birthday today smiley

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2023
Havertz10:
You can fool others but I see through you

You are pained because you wanted him to score, so arsenal can get a breather grin
Lol ... If this is the case, I would have been insulting or trolling Chelsea but I didn't.
In fact, I didn't even troll Havertz until you brought out your "non-substance" Havertz PR again.

If I wanted to be pained, is it against this Chelsea that haven't won any Top10 team from August to January?

Lol, I no see better pain to waste !! grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:
Happy birthday bro!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

To be sincere ,where is the creativity in your team for auba to bang in goals ?

Even Haaland won’t find it easy in your team and you know this

You don’t even have a fabregas type of player that will be feeding everyone ,the strikers won’t score just like that ,No be every striker be suarez
No be here people dey talk about the great runs Auba is making yet he wasn't spotted? grin

The thing with Auba is that If you don't feed or service him, he'll be that useless (at least, that's one of the main reasons I don't really like him like that).

But one thing I notice is that most Chelsea fans love strikers that loves scoring goals and making openings, something Auba have in abundance (reason why dem dey blast firmino and co), I don't know the reason why dem dey blast am now when no be say dem dey service am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:
Happy Birthday boss.
Triple Tuale!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:
Happy birthday boss.

Wishing you success in all your endeavours

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Abumeyang the sub that got subbed off. This is the finished fraud dead barka pans were hyping everywhere. We have managed to assemble a fifpro eleven of flops
grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yeah I watched Batistuta at Fiorentina and at AS Roma when he led them to the Serie A under Capello

My favorite Batistuta goals were 1. Vs Barcelona at Nou Camp where he told the whole stadium to shut up

Vs Arsenal at Highbury when he got a pass Jorg Heinrich before lashing an unstoppable shot

Vs Man utd at Old Trafford when they lost 3-1

You can search these goals online

I believe that Arsenal UCL matches were played at the Wembley stadium. That Batigol's thunder shot knocked Arsenal out of UCL. I remember Barcelona scoring 4 goals there.

I also remember Kanu Nwankwo's dying minutes goal at Camp Nou same season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Happy birthday bro, age gracefully
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2023
More player, More wotowoto beating. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2023
Jodera:
No be here people dey talk about the great runs Auba is making yet he wasn't spotted? grin

The thing with Auba is that If you don't feed or service him, he'll be that useless (at least, that's one of the main reasons I don't really like him like that).

But one thing I notice is that most Chelsea fans love strikers that loves scoring goals and making openings, something Auba have in abundance (reason why dem dey blast firmino and co), I don't know the reason why dem dey blast am now when no be say dem dey service am grin
Chelsea cannot create chances to save themselves ,chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Jodera:

U're right cos he did well when james was ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Happy birthday gentleman.

God bless your new age.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Jodera:
Lol ... If this is the case, I would have been insulting or trolling Chelsea but I didn't.
In fact, I didn't even troll Havertz until you brought out your "non-substance" Havertz PR again.

If I wanted to be pained, is it against this Chelsea that haven't won any Top10 team from August to January?

Lol, I no see better pain to waste !! grin
boohoo cheesy you are still waiting

Havertz is a proper Chelsea boy, he would never give arsenal the edge, earn your stripes the right way, you are 5 points ahead and still feeling vulnerable cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Jodera:
If you don't know about Kdb before his time at Man city, simply ask na.

Havertz ko, have hearts ni undecided
havertz was doing a kdb in the bundliga at 18

Stop capping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:

Happy birthday boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Debroslink:

I believe that Arsenal UCL matches were played at the Wembley stadium. That Batigol's thunder shot knocked Arsenal out of UCL. I remember Barcelona scoring 4 goals there.

You are right that season Arsenal played at Wembley and the fans complained that Wembley was too big and the players were not used to that type of big stadium which gave the opposition an advantage

That season I think Arsenal drew Barcelona in Spain
Drew Fiorentina in Italy iirc Kanu missed a penalty
But lost at home to the 2 teams in Wembley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Excallibur(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Debroslink:

seriously how were you guys coping and following European football back then without DSTV and viewing centres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gentlezypher: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Excallibur:
seriously how were you guys coping and following European football back then without DSTV and viewing centres
hi tv
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
when I saw this I didn't believe till I went to Google. Shit me this bump was who Chelshit where comparing with Neymar.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
Havertz10:
havertz was doing a kdb in the bundliga at 18

Stop capping

Even Sancho did a Kdb in the Bundesliga.
Best option is for him to return to the Bundesliga Liga where they play his style of football.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Excallibur:

AIT was showing UCL matches steady. TV Africa was giving us EPL, La liga steady, while NTA Channel 5 dey show German Bundesliga.

Cables dey too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
Excallibur:

Some people had cables back then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
BlueMann:
Birthday blessings bro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
undecided where chelsea drop casadei,hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea cannot create chances to save themselves ,chai
Even the chances they're creating this season is low quality chances. It would have been different if Auba was missing goals frequently when those chances were created for him but naah, he's the scapegoat.

Meanwhile, the only "attacking midfielders" are out injured (James and chilwell) while the rest are just products of insha'Allah, vibes and recyclers. Chief amongst dem called Havertz grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
youngZee23:
U're right cos he did well when james was ok
It's very clear bro but people with agenda won't see it grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16788) (16789) (16790) (16791) (16792) (16793) (16794) ... (19219) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, kingBolton, Shegzdave, User09, Amigoss, Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.