Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10684097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16884) (16885) (16886) (16887) (16888) (16889) (16890) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
popizaino:

Pls what site do you stream ball with in the UK cus the score808.com i gave a friend there is showing the screenshot.

I replied you and got banned grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ibime:

By then these new signings may already be in a negative spiral and written off like Sterling

A good midfield brings the best out of even average players, while great attacking players without a midfield decline in value and confidence. Real Madrid Galacticos era after the exit of Makelele is the perfect example

I think there will be Marcus Thuram and one or two midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ian Maatsen is on fire at Burnley. MOTM in back to back games for Burnley, along with a clean sheet today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nateevs2:

I think there will be Marcus Thuram and one or two midfielders.

No right back

I can't believe that till now, there's no concrete links to a right back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
popizaino:

Pls what site do you stream ball with in the UK cus the score808.com i gave a friend there is showing the screenshot.

Homeland security don seize that one, but there's a modified form of that site that you can use.

Just add "tv" in between the "score808" and the ".com"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
BlueMann:
Ian Maatsen is on fire at Burnley. MOTM in back to back games for Burnley, along with a clean sheet today.
leave those academy guys especially English guys

Look at how Gallagher is flopping despite shining for Palace last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
drisham:
Signed mudryk and João Felix that are not really important for a combined 120m

He for kuku by the Enzo at least we need midfielders
It's not that they are not really important but we are signing players of the same profiles when we desperately need a backup rb and at least one midfielder. If Murdoch was coming then there was no need getting felix too especially as we might get thuram. Nkunku and zakharyan have similar profiles to them. They might score, create and drop the final pass but we lack that presence behind them in central midfield with kante out. If you even check we don't have a standard right winger too as harvertz and Murdoch are not one. I don't also consider ziyech a footballer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
BlueMann:
He should get out.
That's how he will come back to chelsea and be giving us back to back clean shit like gallagher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2023
And I hope as we're signing they're marketing all these useless players in our ranks to unsuspecting clubs. Even if it's less than quarter of their prices let's move some out. Tomorrow is already midway into the january window. We are the pride of London not a guesthouse for flops all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Boli and Potter don turn us to Lamentation FC, na so so lamentations every day for here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lana1:

It still surprises me we paid 75m for a player that can't pick two of teammates from that range. A generational talent indeed.

Havertz10 what was Havertz trying to do here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nateevs2:

Eh yah sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nateevs2:

Eh yah i'm sorry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
How will a striker score with Kai Havertz supporting you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
Who provoke mumudeyhause abeg grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yeah ,they use technical players like the stoke city reject ,farland Mendy and that burger eater ikebe super

She heaven sure for you, this man! grin cry grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

A fraud that cried after loosing to cucumber farmers from Lusaka
Ah

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Itsrm:

How can Felix be behind them when he will be gone by the time Nkuku arrives.
Go pursue am comot nh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
popizaino:

Jurgen klopp for me.
We don’t want fraudulent players he’s always signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
tng:

LOOL to complete the maze
99.836% of Chelsea fans prays for Pep to be our manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Havertz10:
Why would you tell a player that he starts automatically

Pulisic, sterling and Felix all play on the left

Mehn, why am I stressing myself, havertz needs to leave this club before we waste his potential, don’t know why he turned down Bayern last year
please let him leave
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Brothers in this life ,make money , nothing else matters, can use money and thief that ya girl that you claimed is loyal tongue grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
drisham:

Impressed with his footwork and shooting.but I can't say much ciz I haven't really watched him

Comps can make mount and havertz look like prime lampard and van persie
I don’t want to drag Lampard, but based on stats and Achievements at Mount’s age, Lampard was a nobody.

If you hate Lampard, make we toll this route.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:03am On Jan 15, 2023
sell him please

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Kantebets:

You mean we should leave James alone? Or you forget say James came from the academy, went out on loan and accidentally played for the first team?

Meanwhile, Ian Maatsen is not English. I have been calling for Ian to join the team for about 3 years now.

You are completely missing the point. You cannot keep buying 22 players year in year out. It's unsustainable. Sometimes you have to try and give a Levi Colwill/Ian Maatsen/Lewis Hall a chance, so you don't waste £70m + £30m on a Cucurella and CSO.

Imagine that we didn't buy Cucurella and CSO....we could not have been worse than where we are now on the league. Meanwhile we could have saved £100m, for other important parts of the squad.

Right now, we are screaming for a right back, but this where we could have used Tino Livramento.

While you are ignoring the academy, the quality of players improves each year. You keep trying and playing them until you find a James. If the others don't cut it, you move them in for good money. But you cannot move them in for good money if you don't play them.

Next up Mendel Idowu.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Nateevs2:

You mean we should leave James alone? Or you forget say James came from the academy, went out on loan and accidentally played for the first team?

Meanwhile, Ian Maatsen is not English. I have been calling for Ian to join the team for about 3 years now.

You are completely missing the point. You cannot keep buying 22 players year in year out. It's unsustainable. Sometimes you have to try and give a Levi Colwill/Ian Maatsen/Lewis Hall a chance, so you don't waste £70m + £30m on a Cucurella and CSO.

Right now, we are screaming for a right back, but this is where we could have used Tino Livramento.

While you are ignoring the academy, the quality of players improves each year. You keep trying and playing them until you find a James. If the others don't cut it, you move them in for good money. But you cannot move them in for good money if you don't play them.

Next up Mendel Idowu.

apart from james there is no other academy player that is good enough for the first 11

Unless the guy is not English then he might come good
I am tired of yeye English players

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2023
Kantebets:

What of your crush Kante? When will you talk about his inability to get fit?

Sterling, Pulisic, Fraudvertz, Kuli, Cucu, Silva, Jorginho and Ziyech. Are all these hums from our Academy? cheesy grin

Una don sell almost all of our academy players, yet Una dey flop for league. We’ll discuss this one day, just one day we’ll talk about how English academy players carried this Chelsea.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2023
chelsea admin on insta going wide , dropping comp on mudryk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 12:26am On Jan 15, 2023
Kantebets:
apart from james there is no other academy player that is good enough for the first 11

Unless the guy is not English then he might come good
I am tired of yeye English players

This statement means nothing unless you said this when James was on loan at Wigan.

There are people on here who went on record saying James was not good enough, after his first 5 games for the first team.

When did you conclude he was good enough?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2023
donstan18:

Sterling, Pulisic, Fraudvertz, Kuli, Cucu, Silva, Jorginho and Ziyech. Are all these hums from our Academy? cheesy grin

Una don sell almost all of our academy players, yet Una dey flop for league. We’ll discuss this one day, just one day we’ll talk about how English academy players carried this Chelsea.
kante’s injury cost Tuchel his job

There is no other midfielder as good as him except casemiro

Lampard signed most of those flop sissies you mentioned

English players and English coaches are full of shit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 12:29am On Jan 15, 2023
donstan18:

Don't mind them. Shey na Havertz for £70m be value for money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16884) (16885) (16886) (16887) (16888) (16889) (16890) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), Bluelines69, lordfalcao(m), BlueMann, reccy(m), BlueAngel444 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.