Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10686291 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16886) (16887) (16888) (16889) (16890) (16891) (16892) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
players that cares about the badge ,tears in my eyes man

grin grin grin grin grin grin. More signing less win. Chelsea don spend almost 350 millionooo

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2023
olabode89:

CSO's acquisition was weird because you guys have a gem of a CB in Colwill. What about Fofana, which kind injury e get?

Acquiring players from Serie A is just too risky. CSO looked immense at Napoli, I can't put my hand on what's going wrong for him at the moment.
Koulibaly was one of the best players from serie a so his signing was justified at that time. Fofana's signing was an unnecessary waste of money orchestrated by tuchel. Thunder will fire him wherever he is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:44am On Jan 15, 2023
donstan18:

Players wey win UCL for old age? cheesy

Stupid take when there is a possiblity Mount ends up not winning UCL again in his career,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:50am On Jan 15, 2023
[t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Kantebets:
the best achievement in chelsea players have more non academy players than academy players

our academy is overrated
Our academy is not nonsense. It's just that we've recently been producing plenty nonsense for some time now probably why we're buying a lot of teenage prospects to fill the age ranges. Even vale we were hyping here has gone to disgrace us at hull City.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Kantebets:
if humphreys was that good Bayern would have for him like they did with Musiala

After all the Lewis Hall hype he is just cucurella pro max

I prefer to buy made players than depend on our academy
Only James is only genuine world class player apart from John terry to have made it to the first team from that academy that alone sends a message

You don't prefer anything Alhaji. Your arguments lack quality. You are just jumping from one place to another. This is not a topic you know much about. You should quit arguing about it.

You are in one statement acknowledging that Bayern found Musiala good enough, but insisting that the academy doesn't produce anything.

At serous top level in recent times are James, Musiala, Nathan Ake, Declan Rice, Tomori...to name a few. You think this is just a coincidence?

We've even produced a litany of next level talent like Robert Huth, Carlton Cole, Graeme Le Saux, Ryan Bertrand, Patrick Van Aanholt, Tammy Abraham, Jack Cork, Tariq Lamptey, Frank Noble, who have gone on to serve either Chelsea or other teams....some of those names you have not even watched enough football to know.

You are talking nonsense my friend. Siddon for this argument abeg. How can you keep insisting that we don't produce anything?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 2:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Kantebets:
if humphreys was that good Bayern would have for him like they did with Musiala

After all the Lewis Hall hype he is just cucurella pro max

I prefer to buy made players than depend on our academy
Only James is only genuine world class player apart from John terry to have made it to the first team from that academy that alone sends a message

I have just seen you call Lewis Hall Cucurella pro Max...nonsense.

The fact that you are making that comparison shows you are not paying attention. He turned 18 only four months ago. Secondly, he is neither a LB nor a LWB by trade. He's a midfielder....Got bundled into a team that is low on confidence to help and played in a position he has no experience playing....and you are judging him in that.

Where in the world do you see youngsters introduced like this?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:45am On Jan 15, 2023
donstan18:

But why didn’t you use this point to defend Lukaku?
Lukaku is a poor footballer, his football basics are average; poor first touch, spatial awareness, poor technical and tactical positioning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:48am On Jan 15, 2023
why do I get this vibe , mudryk deal will turn out be like mbappe to PSG
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Ibime:
Everybody wey dey cuss Gallagher go swallow their words before the next 5 years, especially if he leaves Chelsea. They absolutely do not know the profile of the player, expecting a Modric from a Steven Gerrard. Is it beans for a player to be in England squad 2 years into his premier league debut. Keep hating Gallagher based on few minutes as a wingback, winger or midfield pivot, e go shock una.

Gallagher is a no-brainer for any manager that wants to play a midfield 3. Get a DM and a controller, and let Gallagher do his work making runs to join the striker. That boy is golden
Same Gallagher wey dey play ball like egungun. Ibime pity for us na, we need intelligent footballers with quick decision making.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2023
guess who bought all these players, boehly,man the talks about wanting chelsea to fail I hilarious

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:33am On Jan 15, 2023
hensben:
Same Gallagher wey dey play ball like egungun. Ibime pity for us na, we need intelligent footballers with quick decision making.

To be sincere, Ibim.e might be right. Gallagher I watched in WestBrom or Crystal Palace is different from this. He needs a manager that will teach him football. See the goal he scored against Palace this season, an otu can't pull that off.

We will not sell him now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:

To be sincere, Ibim.e might be right. Gallagher I watched in WestBrom or Crystal Palace is different from this. He needs a manager that will teach him football. See the goal he scored against Palace this season, an otu can't pull that off.

West brom and crystal palace are his level of football mentally, same with British coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:

He looks to be more of a transition AM. He is best suited for a mid-table team not a big team that is meant to dominate possession and unlock defences.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Ibime:
Everybody wey dey cuss Gallagher go swallow their words before the next 5 years, especially if he leaves Chelsea. They absolutely do not know the profile of the player, expecting a Modric from a Steven Gerrard. Is it beans for a player to be in England squad 2 years into his premier league debut. Keep hating Gallagher based on few minutes as a wingback, winger or midfield pivot, e go shock una.

Gallagher is a no-brainer for any manager that wants to play a midfield 3. Get a DM and a controller, and let Gallagher do his work making runs to join the striker. That boy is golden
poor AM. Am that cannot bring his face up when the ball is in his legs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:59am On Jan 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

He looks to be more of a transition AM. He is best suited for a mid-table team not a big team that is meant to dominate possession and unlock defences.
Thank you doc. This is what Ibime don’t get. These are features of a quality player; grounded to the turf, technical and tactical positioning, spatial awareness and durability, any top club that want to succeed should be signing players based on this assessment. Mid table players are the likes of lukaku, maguire, Gallagher and co.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:04am On Jan 15, 2023
everything about our transfer approach looks scatter gun ,but with time.thngs will take shape.

At Least we know they want players under 25 or 25. years

they want to clear old players.

Now the main thing is this ,the kind of players we recruit if they fit our style of play, ziyech, havertz, pulisic are victims of this ,their lack of physicality, and inability to complete take ons. , mudryk, madueke will do just fine . Need more players like this ,will be unstoppable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:04am On Jan 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Like Gerrard and Muller

Possession domination comes from deep not from AM

Chelsea has always been a transition team in our great years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:09am On Jan 15, 2023
the amount of arsenal fans crying on Twitter is funny man ,with copium quotes like "we Dodge a bullet", "who needs mudryk when we have this(one random academy player)" ,"arteta will develop him more , chelsea will kill his career".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:11am On Jan 15, 2023
I like I as this new ownership what's to get rid of old players ,their fans and wives/girlfriends are causing lots of discord in the background,I don't care of husband is a legend but if you feel his too good for this perhaps it's time to leave ,I respect Silva a lot. But if his wife keeps acting up ,then it's time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:13am On Jan 15, 2023
Ibime:

Like Gerrard and Muller

Gerrard and Muller had consistent precision play, they were tactically positioning players, what does Gallagher have? Pushing the ball trice to make poor passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

There's a reason why Liverpool held onto Salah and sold Mane
How’s that working out for them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Bimffo:

God forbid bad thing.
It seems transfers are still being done from boehly 's data company rather than the viveli and Winstanley we were told will take charge of recruitment, What concerns us with Antonio that West ham that needs more forwards won't sell. Just look at just this january we have signed.
Felix.
Murdyk.
Dropped 30 million for madueke.
Still in for thuram.
We still have nkunku coming in summer and we will still sign players.
Added to the forwards available with no one except ziyech looking likely to leave. What happens when everybody is fit. There seems to be a scattergun approach to transfers rather than a definite plan. Harvertz10 was right. These people might just be playing football manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42am On Jan 15, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

How’s that working out for them?

Salah is still leading their scorers chart like he did when Mane was here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:52am On Jan 15, 2023
If to say Emenalo dey now, we could have easily blamed him. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Ibime:

Like Gerrard and Muller

What i am trying to say euphemistically is that he lacks the vision or creativity to play out of transition, and definitely not in the class of Stevie G or The Space Interpreter.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2023
olabode89:

36 might be enough this season. The fights go too sweet. Everton had a close shave last season, I am not sure they will survive this season.
Lampard has refused to learn, turning every one of his players to cross and nod merchants.

And then calling Everton's off-field issues "noises".

Man should go back to the Championships or the Segunda go learn work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:03am On Jan 15, 2023
nateevs:

Already as he comes, he is a proper player. Harnessed well, he can be a serious beast. The last time we had a player of this quality was Arjen Robben. I like him especially because on top of all that quality you mention, he looks very strong. It's why I like Thuram as well. These guys will press for 75 mins at steady output.

We need to improve the overall grit, toughness, and agility of the team.

Now I need a manager who can push him to be better than he is now. because Potter will just be rubbing him on the head and telling him he gave 100% every time.
Hahahhaaha. nateevs ooo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:11am On Jan 15, 2023
hensben:
Gerrard and Muller had consistent precision play, they were tactically positioning players, .

Did they have cold face?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16886) (16887) (16888) (16889) (16890) (16891) (16892) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, chic2pimp(m), AlphaNugget(m), Silentgroper(m), airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.