Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10618007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17022) (17023) (17024) (17025) (17026) (17027) (17028) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The kind mentality wey pep get sha

Watched the video ,baba first use Ferdinand as example before he carry on
Evolution!!

That’s why it’s sickening seeing a supposed reasonable adult celebrating Thiago Silva’s new contract.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

🤭🤭😆. Assnal fans will finish arteta if it happens.
🤣🤣🤣 , arsenal second choices for transfer targets are always comedic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Chris Wood was in the team at then

Is Chris Wood a human being?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
donstan18:

Evolution!!

That’s why it’s sickening seeing a supposed reasonable adult celebrating Thiago Silva’s new contract.
He should use his evolution to win champions league too. Overrated manager.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
ebukacute,my prediction about jorginho getting sold is coming to fruition,I told last year when you wanted to bet with me , that jorginho was never rated by this new you thought I was playing,abeg let clear space for Enzo .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
work permit delaying Santos debut 👀,

So, you are ignorant about this, huh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
lordfalcao:
so gvardiol will not walk into your depleted defense?

Are you living under the rock? We've conceded less than any other team in Europe this season with the so-called depleted defense.

So yes... He won't walk into our defense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
With jorginho leaving, havertz gets penalty duties grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
🤣🤣🤣 , arsenal second choices for transfer targets are always comedic
It looks like they don't want to win premier league. He should just go away so we can use his free space to get a better player. Player with 31% forward passes that are not moving us forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

2 UCL to his name as a rookie manager.

Humiliating and destroying the most England successful club and best British manager ever back to back to win UCL.

Rest!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
donstan18:

Evolution!!

Thiago Silva Dey him own jeje ,e collect stray bullet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cancelo leaving man city doesn’t mean James is better than him

He is even going to Bayern ,not like he is being shipped to Sevilla or lazio

James have not even show any sign of being better than cancelo at the epl
,so make una leave talk

You must be class playing for all these teams ,Juve city inter Bayern as a starter ,dude only lost his place recently ,then suddenly James is better than him ,like seriously ?

This is a pure lie bruv

Dig out stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Bad belle has eaten into your akamu brain that you won’t ever be sincere

Go and remove the 2 champions league he won at Barca

My words are final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jogginghoe discarded like a piece of trash, never was offered a new contract from the one he signed when joining while Kante and co were getting new contract every 2 years

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Are you living under the rock? We've conceded less than any other team in Europe this season with the so-called depleted defense.

So yes... He won't walk into our defense.
Which of your useless defenders was better than gvardiol at world cup? If real madrid get him you people will be in big trouble. Conceded less and you are in ulokpa for the second time in two years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
drisham:

This is a pure lie bruv

Dig out stats

Where was James when cancelo is making team of the season ?

James spends more time at the hospital

Cancelo is clear

My words are final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
iamoyindamola, how you enjoy this Jogginghoe news?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cancelo is clear

My words are final
So what happened in UCL they played?

How did James win UCL from hospital bed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

It looks like they don't want to win premier league. He should just go away so we can use his free space to get a better player. Player with 31% forward passes that are not moving us forward.
Asin I don't understand ,his assist not up to 20 this season, meanwhile Enzo don rack up to 5 this season he joined benfica, nothing he brings to this team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Omo. And I thought the last window was wild
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
ebukacute,my prediction about jorginho getting sold is coming to fruition,I told last year when you wanted to bet with me , that jorginho was never rated by this new you thought I was playing,abeg let clear space for Enzo .
I support the deal Sha. I really like that Enzo guy. He is so good..make jorgo go rest for fresh legs. I think it's that time we will all enjoy this club.. up Boely!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Which of your useless defenders was better than gvardiol at world cup? If real madrid get him you people will be in big trouble. Conceded less and you are in ulokpa for the second time in two years.

Only a fool will use World Cup to judge a player performance and rate who is better

It’s everybody that Real Madrid gets will put us in trouble ,just like thouameni and kpokpo shoe have put us in trouble grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Una go dey disrespect king James up.and down

Na injury and our useless attackers I blame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Should we end up signing Enzo and Ceido wareva, then Lukaku should return.

We can’t afford to have these wingers and midfielders without a proper and agile center forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kantebets:
Why is no club coming for finished pulisic?

Read genuine Chelsea updates online, don't rely on drisham, Lordfalcao, Raumdeuter to dey give you their wack opinions as updates.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ebukacute:

I support the deal Sha. I really like that Enzo guy. He is so good..make jorgo go rest for fresh legs. I think it's that time we will all enjoy this club.. up Boely!!!
so what are you going to compensate me with after all the years of insult?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Cancelo is clear

My words are final

I no fit argue abeg

The stats are there.na just this recurring injury issue make people no rate James

His stats are better than canecelo despite injuries and useless attackers

I rate cancelo highly ok but forget abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
drisham:

For same premier league ,one is always making team of the season and the other is no where to he found even on second best epl 11

Person go think way James na the second coming of Daniel Alves grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
drisham:

James is the best RB in the world now, the only Full Back that comes close to James in the world is Davies Alphonso, and that’s because I watched him destroy James in 2020.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
drisham:

I no fit argue abeg

The stats are there.na just this recurring injury issue make people no rate James

His stats are better than canecelo despite injuries and useless attackers

I rate cancelo highly ok but forget abeg

Egbon you are right ,you can’t argue because there is nothing for you to argue

My words are final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
so what are you going to compensate me with after all the years of insult?
Lol...you na my man.. when I'm ready I'll tell you to drop aza make I buy you 3 bottles of Budweiser.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

Read genuine Chelsea updates online, don't rely on drisham, Lordfalcao, Raumdeuter to dey give you their wack opinions as updates.

pulisic is a downgrade on hazard
That’s why we bought Mudryk to keep him out

I don’t know what potter sees in him to retain high hopes in him

(1) (2) (3) ... (17022) (17023) (17024) (17025) (17026) (17027) (17028) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), airmark(m), kingBolton, GIoriousGbola, hateshit, DammyOlu123(m), PendragonVII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.