Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10619597 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17024) (17025) (17026) (17027) (17028) (17029) (17030) ... (19266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
lordfalcao:
you expect potter to come out and say pulisic is for sale

Airmark citadel of football knowledge and it's asinine takes.

He could be quiet about it, just as he was on your spineless Jorginho offered for sale for being useless.

Pulisic showed in Qatar that he was better than the clumsy Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Griffon:

This guy dey even follow flight schedule for this transfer.

At this rate, if this deal collapses, bro you fit collapse grin
I'm not ,is a page I follow on FB ,but nevertheless,Enzo is one of a kind,if we miss him , can't find his profile again in market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jorginho is the best midfielder in the world currently

Expert penalty taker

God let this deal to arsenal work abeg 😭🤝

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

Potter was stupidly benching Pulisic for Sterling until the World cup exposed that foolish decision. On return, only an idiotic coach would not push Sterling away from LWF for Pulisic. Potter saw the light and sent Sterling away to the right wing.

Sterling is not even better than Mount as a winger, let alone a Pulisic that outplayed him and his English brothers in Qatar.

If not for hefty wages and his uselessness that attracted nobody, Sterling should have been the first player bundled to the Jankara market this window.
pulisic will warm bench tire when he comes back

He will dumped like used condom to Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Jorginho is the only player I've watched that I don't know what he does. He will be doing traffic warden in our midfield causing holdup.
the he goat was even barking orders to mudryk to mark ball against Liverpool ,the foool that can't complete a single tackle, finally free from his Shackles
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kovacic next , another Midfielder with no end product
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Griffon:

And modern day fullbacks are meant to do what exactly? Just sit back and trade tackles?

Na just small stat dem show you, you don begin clutch at straws.

When y’all don’t have anything to argue with, just logout and go see some videos on Xhamster.

Cancelo is clear of James with everything

One have been regarded as the best at the epl ,what’s stopping James from being included at the epl team of the season ,Abi na championship James Dey play ?

Why has epl not regarded James as the best in the league ,it’s only you igbo smoking chelsea fans

Stop overhyping James wey never even see shirt for England finish

You are the person that have nothing to say ,e better pass cancelo yet he can’t make epl team of the season ,even when you won the ucl he didn’t make the team of the season

James no get any individual award for England ,guy rest and stop disgracing yourself

My words are final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Loftus preek sterling pulisic mount

All these mugus should be ejaculated into arsenal

ASAP

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
donstan18:

Lukaku is a better cf than Fraudvertz.
even havertz is not agile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kantebets:
pulisic will warm bench tire when he comes back

He will dumped like used condom to Arsenal

He will ease the load on Mudryk, while Sterling is sent to Jamaica by summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
donstan18:

Gakpo outplayed Kane in the last World Cup, does that make him better.

Relax my chief! Pulisic na still chaice for Sterling level.

Gakpo is not a CF and not in the sane team as Kane before and after the world cup, stop comparing players like Barcabots.

Pulisic is a Ucl winner, Sterling is a midget to him and should be benched or pushed to other wings.

Pulisic is not his mate, he should look for the likes of Danjuma to compete with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Apari and his team that used ovrebo to win us in 2009. People that we outplayed and were supposed to flog. See how we later dealt with him in camp nou even with red card. As bayern is always pounding barka we are always dealing with him in champions league except that time he used referee ojoro. I cannot be grateful to that thief.
Since Overbo saga, we’ve dealt with Pep back to back in UCL, who en matter come dey pain you?

Our last 2 UCL trophies saw Chelsea deal with Pep to win them, he’s not our problem. Let ManU and Arsenal fans hate him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

Gakpo is not a CF and not in the sane team as Kane before and after the world cup, stop comparing players like Barcabots.

Sterling >> Pulisic

Rest with the agenda! E no dey enter well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
lordfalcao:
even havertz is not agile
Is he better than Lukaku?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

He could be quiet about it, just as he was on your spineless Jorginho offered for sale for being useless.

Pulisic showed in Qatar that he was better than the clumsy Sterling.
in the world cup..

Sterling: 150 Mins 1goal and 1 assist.

Pulisic: 316 mins 1 goals and 2 assists.

Pulisic had to play double of sterling minutes to only have one assists more.

Is this your definition of better?

You are too desperate to shove this useless pulisic down our throats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
donstan18:

Is he better than Lukaku?
havertz is not a striker, lukaku is not a striker. I don't need the both.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Griffon:

This guy dey even follow flight schedule for this transfer.

At this rate, if this deal collapses, bro you fit collapse grin
Person wey no get work, wetin him go dey do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
donstan18:

Sterling >> Pulisic

Rest with the agenda! E no dey enter well.

Show me Sterling's Ucl trophy, then I will rest.

Pulisic >>>>>>>>>> Sterling

Don't make a fool of yourself.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

Is this applicable to Busquet and Krowqyskudb too?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Whenever I watch this Jorginho’s clips, I shed tears, knowing we’ll lose him to Arsenal who might end up winning EPL. Why strengthen Arsenal?

Chelsea please!! Don’t do this to Chelsea fans, just do the needful this summer please.

We’re talking about this Jorginho.😭
https://twitter.com/afcjake2/status/1620186775204556800?s=46&t=Y18ShFAPle_vCc2RvuVJHg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
drisham:
Jorginho is the best midfielder in the world currently

Expert penalty taker

God let this deal to arsenal work abeg 😭🤝
With the sale of players we will recruiting some money back so I am not worried of FFP. We should get Caceido too. Caceido kante/Kova Enzo/mount in 3 midfield will win the league next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
If Jorginho to arsenal pain u
You can cross carpet and support Arsenal

We don’t retain finished players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

Bro forget trophy sterling better pass pulisic. With Enzo sterling will be very useful in that RWF. Sterling is not the type of winger that hold the ball dibble but the type that run behind defender so now that we will be having Enzo sterling will do well in that RWF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
lordfalcao:
in the world cup..

Sterling: 150 Mins 1goal and 1 assist.

Pulisic: 316 mins 1 goals and 2 assists.

Pulisic had to play double of sterling minutes to only have one assists more.

Is this your definition of better?

You are too desperate to shove this useless pulisic down our throats

Who outperformed each other when both met in Qatar? How many MOTM awards did both win? How many chances created by the two? How many attempts on goal?

If they put sense in water, you won't still drink.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jorginho ain't really a bad deal though,he hardly gets injured 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Chelsea dey sign so many players, I forgot we bought Nkuku

Boehly should slow down. I hope he has money left to replace Kepa and buy one more DM in summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Search Jorginho on Twitter, reactions from Chelsea and Arsenal fans will leave you laughing till morning. grin grin grin grin grin

Ọmọ!😹😹😹😹

Wetin be this?
https://twitter.com/teamoibou23/status/1620175680754552833?s=46&t=Y18ShFAPle_vCc2RvuVJHg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ibime:
Chelsea dey sign so many players, I forgot we bought Nkuku

Boehly should slow down. I hope he has money left to replace Kepa and buy one more DM in summer
We will sell some deadwood, caceido will be signed too. Cheek Gallagher and Jorginho to move on. Arsene will be signed too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
hensben:
Bro forget trophy sterling better pass pulisic. With Enzo sterling will be very useful in that RWF. Sterling is not the type of winger that hold the ball dibble but the type that run behind defender so now that we will be having Enzo sterling will do well in that RWF.

I remember you said Sterling was waiting for World cup, that was why he was playing rubbish before the world cup. You became quiet when he played in that world cup and Pulisic outshined him.

Now you have pulled out another excuse for Sterling's uselessness, that he needs Enzo to shine. Potter will be stupid to get deceived the 2nd time and start a clueless winger that can't dribble a cone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kante Enzo Kova against dortmund in ucl. Mudryk Havertz Felix upfront.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
airmark:

I remember you said Sterling was waiting for World cup, that was why he was playing rubbish before the world cup. You became quiet when he played in that world cup and Pulisic outshined him.

Now you have pulled out another excuse for Sterling's uselessness, that he needs Enzo to shine. Potter will be stupid to get deceived the 2nd time and start a clueless winger that can't dribble a cone.
Chelsea as a club wasn’t doing well so it affected sterling’s play. Him and Madueke will hold that RWF down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
hensben:
We will sell some deadwood, caceido will be signed too. Cheek Gallagher and Jorginho to move on. Arsene will be signed too.

I'll keep Gallagher and sell Mount instead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17024) (17025) (17026) (17027) (17028) (17029) (17030) ... (19266) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Jodera and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.