Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,567 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10763830 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17090) (17091) (17092) (17093) (17094) (17095) (17096) ... (19451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2023
nateevs:

He has to get minutes. He has to get fit. This is is first game start since November.

I am not sure why everyone is having a go at him.
Most of them are arsenal fans hoping he flops.
The clueless one said he was battling with cold throughout the weak, we all saw how bright he was when he was introduced at Anfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2023
I hope this is true ,this time tell Potter his time starts now , nothing like give him full pre season, sacking a manager mud season isn't great

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Mudryk:
Madueke no be big name
No body send him papa
cheesy

Don't follow the footsteps of that notorious Havertz moniker, hating on other players that outshine Havertz. Madueke was one of the best Chelsea players today, despite playing limited minutes.

I can even create account for him. Exciting player, and he created openings for us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2023
personally I feel they're even looking for replacement as we speak , never trust boehly words ,he promised tuchel full backing,only to sack him after few games grin, boehly consortium might look calm ,but trust me , they're ruthless ,Potter time starts now ,if no improvement then sacking straight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2023
can't spend half a billion to watching Haram football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
personally I feel they're even looking for replacement as we speak , never trust boehly words ,he promised tuchel full backing,only to sack him after few games grin, boehly consortium might look calm ,but trust me , they're ruthless ,Potter time starts now ,if no improvement then sacking straight
yep ,hansi flick at the bridge 👍

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2023
nateevs:

He has to get minutes. He has to get fit. This is is first game start since November.

I am not sure why everyone is having a go at him.

Raumdeuter is at the forefront of this, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Kantebets:
Mount keeps starting because
1): academy tax
2) : we don’t have a creative midfielder like kdb or bruno or even odegaard
3): potter is sentimental

It’s a shame that the wingbacks Chilwell and James have more assists than Mount under Tuchel

Mount is a disgrace
Is Mount the one starting himself?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Potter will see havertz playing and still start him over fofana

Na mad man. That was how he was playing washed Sterling over Pulisic back then until World cup happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Is Mount the one starting himself?
Why is England no longer starting Mount?

Small saka of yesterday and Foden have put to where he belongs-the bench

Mount is useless
Nothing u wan tell me
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:

Na mad man. That was how he was playing washed Sterling over Pulisic back then until World cup happened.
you are this pulisic 🤦🏿‍♂️

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

Thiago Silva is the reason for this. (Raum and don et.la 1992)
I must give it to the man, he has been nothing but excellent so far. I didn't watch BadoShield's game before but seems he (Bado) is benefiting from Silva's experience.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you are this pulisic 🤦🏿‍♂️

We saw Sterling today.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:59am On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:

We saw Sterling today.
our problems is bigger than that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2023
I hate to enter Twitter anytime chelsea drops stinkers,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:07am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
yep ,hansi flick at the bridge 👍
You sir, should be crowned Chelsea Poster Of The Year.
Some may come at you re your use of punctuation marks and all that megefegede (not that you care anyway) but this post right here, this post right here (for whatever reason) got me screaming YES SIR!

Thanks.

Chances are though that he is at the Bridge to "scout" Havertz? undecided

There is hope not necessarily about Flick, but could it be that the owners are potentially looking to replace the current manager?

IDK

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:29am On Feb 04, 2023
FBS:

You sir, should be crowned Chelsea Poster Of The Year.
Some may come at you re your use of punctuation marks and all that megefegede but this post right here, this post right here (for whatever reason) got me screaming YES SIR!

Thanks.

Chances are though that he is at the Bridge to "scout" Havertz? undecided

There is hope not necessarily about Flick, but could it be that the owners are potentially looking to replace the current manager?

IDK
I get the ridicule about how I type and all that shit ,but what people don't understand is ,I don't consider here a formal place ,hence why I type like shit ,heck I hardly cross check so many things I type before pressing send , I'm a bit lazy when I type Sha , grin.

As for flick I doubt he flew all the way to Stamford bridge in the name of"scouting", truth is nobody knows anything yet I am still digging,but let me offer you are glimpse of hope, boehly promised tuchel backing,he sacked tuchel after few games ,he said he is committedto Potter,will give him pre-season blah blah blah ,but don't be fooled he didn't spend all that money just to give Potter time,the reason for the spending was to fast track whatever Potter is cooking, so far it is looking muddy , they're watching potter trust me ,just feel this time if they're letting a coach go it will be when season wants to end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:

We saw Sterling today.
Forget Sterling for now, we have bigger problems. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:36am On Feb 04, 2023
Another goal for Santos! we are stuck with galladog while Santos is there having a blast 😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I get the ridicule about how I type and all that shit ,but what people don't understand is ,I don't consider here a formal place ,hence why I type like shit ,heck I hardly cross check so many things I type before pressing send , I'm a bit lazy when I type Sha , grin.

My full-stop button on my phone stopped working a couple of months ago so I resized my keypad to avoid that area of the phone, I think that may be the real reason you spray comma everywhere instead of full-stop, not because of writing informally.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:39am On Feb 04, 2023
I remember when someone asked me here ,"who do you think will stand out between Santos , chukwuemeka and casadei".And I told the person that Santos is miles clear,that kid played 33 games back at Brazil with players twice his age he is just 18 yes he is Lewis hall age mate, but look at how big he is .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Ibime:

My full-stop button on my phone stopped working a couple of months ago so I resized my keypad to avoid that area of the phone, I think that may be the real reason you spray comma everywhere instead of full-stop, not because of writing informally.
Don't care man , nobody here they feed me ,I just want my chelsea to play like prime Bayern Munich 😤,hence my posting Daly ,hence my commitment to knowing every single one or our scouts name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:43am On Feb 04, 2023
You cannot appoint Gallagher as your corner kick taker and I consider you a serious coach.

If anyone should be far from creating chances duty, it should be Gallagher. The midfield was overrun. There was no specific time (15 minutes interval) that we were in control of that midfield.

Man put 2 midfielders that can't create shit as his no8.

Please Gallagher didn't play beside Enzo. Primary position was beside Mount. But he is just a workaholic. Wish he could add sense. Only chance he created was for Fofana.

But at least, Gallagher created something, but Mount. Oh God, Mount.

Mudyrk saw how terrible we are and he got cold. grin

Enzo shock his head so much that I was praying his head don't fall off. Na 120 we buy am, he must be protected at all cost. angry

I was sooo tired. Got to base around 8pm. Went out with a very tired body to watch ball, and they still served me shïït. It must be spiritual

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2023
ladies and gentlemen we hit a jackpot

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:06am On Feb 04, 2023
The 130m ENZOnzi

Latin flavor Drinkwater

With hairstyle Ukrainian Timo Werner

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 2:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Anytime I want to swear for Havertz and I remember this ... I go just say to God be the glory ..
Somebody should warm that guy abeg

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Wetin dey pain me say some idiot still think this foolish and stupid potter win bring Chelsea back to thier glory days. If Tuchel Mouriho Anclotti see the squad eeenh dem go win Treble. Some people stupidity just dey pain me. Coach wey dem suppose sack Una dey buy players for aam. Make unaa continue. grin grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Leyqute:

Useless ke? Didn’t you people term him a “disaster causing” midfielder or something? cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 4:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Ibime:
It's clear than Willian was unfit at Arsenal

This Willian is leaner, sharper and faster than Arsenal version

I totally concur to this, his technique on the ball is superb, his transition and movement is smooth and effortless and hardly losses ball while on it, his dribbling and overall game play is now better than when playing for arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

Thiago Silva is the reason for this. (Raum and don et.la 1992)

Don't mind any agenda. Thiago Silva is one of the best cerebral defender you can come across and that is why he is top quality and still playing top football even at his age. He hardly put a wrong foot, he relies so much on his intellect and understanding of the game that is one reason his performance week in week out has been exceptional, there will be few defenders that will get to that age and dish out such performances. I mean look at his forward play, his pick-out passes, his consciousness, ability to detect danger, safe plays, superb technique, confidence, leadership and overall defensive cordination. have you noticed that chelsea's defence hardly go on a late tackle to subvert danger or correct errors whenever he plays? That is the difference between Silva and his contemporaries, it reminded me what "one of the masters" of football defence "maldini" once said "that if he has to make a tackle it surely means he has already made a mistake" that defines Silva's quality. That guy is in top echelon of football defenders with maldini and Franco baresi, anyone saying otherwise is just a hater or football novice whose opinion on the game should be discarded into soakaway like a hidden used condom

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Holy boli grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Xfactor88(m): 5:43am On Feb 04, 2023
Seems this fella is regretting some actions already grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17090) (17091) (17092) (17093) (17094) (17095) (17096) ... (19451) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), walesdam(m), drisham(m), zeusis(m), TheLequte, rooftops, BlueMann and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.