Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,201 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10762302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17091) (17092) (17093) (17094) (17095) (17096) (17097) ... (19447) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:05am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

A regular and integral players starts and end a UCL final match for 120mins. Mikel will always be clear.
this one?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Typical English manager, yet na them make mouth pass as pundit for studio.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2023
FBS:

Forget Sterling for now, we have bigger problems. cheesy

List them please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
our problems is bigger than that

Sterling is one of them. 300k per week couldn't be benched and like Popizaino said, Ziyech should have been drafted to the left wing.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Bimffo:

No dey call me ever again. Don't ever use your filthy fingers to mention my moniker.
Hahahahaha grin grin see this waste dey feel himself because person remember say you dey exist....

Murdryk be like: give me freedom, give me fire....give me Milner or i retire

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Be like you get anger issues

Bimffooooooo.

Come beat me
Na just last month the idiot dey insult people mama because of "the second coming of werner" grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Kantebets:
On a bright note we have 3 clean sheets in a row since Badiashile came on board

And the bastard coach didn't include him in the UCL squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:08am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

Smh!

Don't smh me

Not a fan of jorginho at all

But y'all should stop hyping up the most expensive player in the history of premier League abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2023
If mancity wins the league we cook as we usually do

If arsenal wins the league ,we will also cook ,expecially now that Jorginho plays there and he has so many enemies here

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2023
GOOD MORNING CHAOS CAUSER! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2023
drisham:

And the bastard coach didn't include him in the UCL squad
that man no be am
Make dem do sack am abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Can u name just one tin Cucurella is good at?

He is a Rubbish headless chicken trying to defend. He only knows one way and that is to charge out like an idiot. No chance of building any shape at the back with him ruining it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Hahahahaha grin grin see this waste dey feel himself because person remember say you dey exist....

Murdryk be like: give me freedom, give me fire....give me Milner or i retire

I am the essence of your living. If you don't come into my mentions on any match day, you can't breathe.

Thats how important I am to your inconsequential self. Thank you for giving me power over your useless and insignificant life. As God is to man, so I am to you. Unfortunately, you are way less than a man. Insignificant being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Felix should send mount to the bench. D.fofana should start & ziyech go home ,havertz should Rwf. Our Mfs re just injured.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2023
Boehly signed Graham potter to appeal English parliament. We are in big trouble and only Kante can save our season at this point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2023
I believe Felix will start our next EPL game against Westham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
Enzo Fernandez is the first Chelsea midfielder in a single game this season make 5+ ball recoveries (10), tackles (6), total duels won (9) and successful long balls (6) for Chelsea in the Premier League.

We just gettin' started

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2023
A001:
I believe Felix will start our next EPL game against Westham.

150%
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Five goals in five games for Andrey Santos

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
popizaino:

I pity anybody still taking you serious when you are talking football. Today just show you are always here for agenda.

First it was pulisic because airmark is found of him,now it is Thiago Silva because you want me to talk. You don't know ball. Leave us to discuss Chelsea matters and stop poisoning people's mind here with your useless agenda.
Dayo is big time Chelsea hater. He hates everything and anything good at Chelsea. He hates every good Chelsea player..he hates Terry, Lampard, Drogba, hazard. Anybody that performs for Chelsea is in his bad book. He hates Thiago Silva and won't be long because he starting hating on Badiashile.

The only player he loves at Chelsea is Jorginho, the one Player 80% of Chelsea fans dislike. He kept defending him because he knows as long Jorginho is there, Chelsea won't do shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2023
BlueMann:
Enzo Fernandez is the first Chelsea midfielder in a single game this season make 5+ ball recoveries (10), tackles (6), total duels won (9) and successful long balls (6) for Chelsea in the Premier League.

We just gettin' started

Enzo was phenomenal.

Won a MASSIVE single point that may be the difference between Chelsea staying up or relegating come May.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2023
Five goals in five games for Andrey Santos at the Conmebol U20 Championship. Nor dey forget to add the useless tournament. The competition even worst pass academy football.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2023
Kantebets:
Why is England no longer starting Mount?

Small saka of yesterday and Foden have put to where he belongs-the bench

Mount is useless
Nothing u wan tell me
cool

Whodeyhause. Hw far na?? Mount is better than rashford grin gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Whodeyhause. Hw far na?? Mount is better than rashford grin gringrin
Apart from Sterling, all their other attackers combined nor reach Rashidi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2023
Trevor012:

Apart from Sterling, all their other attackers combined nor reach Rashidi.

Weredeytown will be so dissapointed!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2023
BlueMann:

We just gettin' started
The guy played well, with Kante he will be more dangerous upfront. Kante is just like Mane for liverpool, they make team thick and formidable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Weredeytown will be so dissapointed!!!!
They shall be no peace for Chelsea fans this season. We go cook them Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night. Any news to bring joy will be shut down swiftly. We are here to cause chaos on this thread 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2023
hensben:
The guy played well, with Kante he will be more dangerous upfront. Kante is just like Mane for liverpool, they make team thick and formidable.
Activity forming. How many chances did he create yesterday, how many passes did he complete, how many through balls ?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Trevor012:

Activity forming. How many chances did he create yesterday, how many passes did he complete, how many through balls ?
Get out you don't know football, stop being a dimwit.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
hensben:
Get out you don't know football, stop being a dimwit.
I repeat How many chances did he create yesterday, how many passes did he complete, how many through balls, percentage of forward passes to sideways passes 🤡

hensben:
Enzo is creative and hardworking, if he click in epl then no need for another creative midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
airmark:
Skimpledawg, apostle we need serious intercession regarding Chelsea matter. Which one is heavy cold again, Mudryk?
It was annoying seeing Mudryk struggle. Fulham players overloaded that wing and Mudi my man was lost.

We will pray!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Leyqute:
GOOD MORNING CHAOS CAUSER! grin grin grin
Ibime need Jesus for that description grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17091) (17092) (17093) (17094) (17095) (17096) (17097) ... (19447) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, UncleHaba22, Ellexy, Bomboiy, Omoluabi16(m), Bill8012(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.