Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10472900 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17219) (17220) (17221) (17222) (17223) (17224) (17225) ... (19134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
KingAlabi:
Bikeman good evening oh
Long time
cheesy
How you dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Don’t mind them portable. You are not the problem in Jesus name. !!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
And to Joao Felix, we need to make a stand. I don't want the hole nonsense. He has to play as a 9 or False 9.

That free-role nonsense is old. You must be helping that midfield or the forward line.

If you cannot tackle and work your a$$ off, then we will be outnumbered everytime in the middle. (Happened well today in the first half.)

Let him Play false 9 and learn how to press.

That free role thing or a player in the hole is not for me.

He is more of a poacher/goal scorer than a Bruno/KDB type of player. So why are we using him in a free role.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bimffo get something for the pain , these players don't rate potter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
A sight I love to see.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bimffo:
And to Joao Felix, we need to make a stand. I don't want the hole nonsense. He has to play as a 9 or False 9.

That free-role nonsense is old. You must be helping that midfield or the forward line.

If you cannot tackle and work your a$$ off, then we will be outnumbered everytime in the middle. (Happened well today in the first half.)

He is more of a poacher/goal scorer than a Bruno/KDB type of player. So why are we using him in a free role.

Say no to positionless player that will force Chelsea to play 4-2-3-1 without any tactical flexibility

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Jodera:
Which one be "someone" ?

Why you no just call Popi directly with direct Xpress courier service? undecided
grin grin grin
I for call e name but my Courier service line is expired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
The earlier we sack this man, the better

We don't have any way we set up to attack.. the worst is when we conceed first, the game is literally over

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
if this stupid billionaire will not sack his fellow fool. I want cfc sponsors to immediately withdraw support for Chelsea, at most limit their involvement, they can't be involved with failure, and mediocrity. Felix should immediately reject any contract offer, until this idiot is sacked. murdrik,Enzo,others should start challenging him, divide the dressing room, the fans will be with them. anything to force our American stupid owners to sack this fool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
drisham:

Smh

Shame on me

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
neymar, osimhen or whoever this stupid Chelsea owners want to sign, should first of all give them the condition of sacking this incompetent coach first, before coming here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
MorataFC:
grin grin grin
I for call e name but my Courier service line is expired
Lol.. you for hire na.

Enough courier service line dey full ground grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
told arsenal fans on their thread a long time ago that they ain't got the financial muscle to compete for long hence why I believe their form ain't sustainable , you don't go from caicedo to jorginho it is not done ,mbanu!. I am an analyst believe Everything I say
Analyst isonu🤣 same jorginho gave you loose today

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Chelsea fans should immediately stop going to matches at Stamford bridge, half or empty stadium will force our stupid owners to start thinking we'll, since it's only money billionaires understand. make them no see matchday money. nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Bimffo:

You're expecting goals from Joao Felix. grin

Wey una for just dey manage una Kai Havertz jeje. Some people say it's Simeone Haram but Joao Felix on his own just isn't prolific in front of goal. The killer instinct no dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yeah that was a good team but i don't think they would have beaten the Barca Dream Team of the next season or the Milan team with Savicevic and Boban on form and Desailly having crossed from Marseille to Milan. That Milan generation was the truth.
Well if we circle back to when they lost to Steaua I think they would have beaten Steaua instead of losing on penalties if they weren't ravaged by injuries.

That Barca team was mostly top heavy. Them good for attack but didn't really have a defense.

As for Milan remember it's still the same Milan that bowed to Marseille in 93. Rijkaard and Van Basten were in the Milan squad and still caught an L. The Tapie scandal was what led to Desailly crossing. Milan were far from invincible. They lost to Marseille and a young Ajax squad between 93 and 95.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Joezinho:
A sight I love to see.
a sight that became a nightmare for you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2023
I read an article that states that boehly and co believes that chelsea can become the biggest team in world and I laughed when I saw they're still backing Potter , good luck mate 👍
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:53am On Feb 19, 2023
A40:
Well if we circle back to when they lost to Steaua I think they would have beaten Steaua instead of losing on penalties if they weren't ravaged by injuries.

That Barca team was mostly top heavy. Them good for attack but didn't really have a defense.

As for Milan remember it's still the same Milan that bowed to Marseille in 93. Rijkaard and Van Basten were in the Milan squad and still caught an L. The Tapie scandal was what led to Desailly crossing. Milan were far from invincible. They lost to Marseille and a young Ajax squad between 93 and 95.
They also scattered one club 4-0 at the champions league final in the year between the years you typed. Sir can you please tell us the name of that useless club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:58am On Feb 19, 2023
how does this coach sleep knowing he stinks ,oh right! £60m paycheck if he gets sacked 🤦
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
how does this coach sleep knowing he stinks ,oh right! £60m paycheck if he gets sacked 🤦
That is the foolishness behind giving an unproven coach at the highest level 7 years contract instead of the customary two, three or two with an optional year offer. I regret celebrating his arrival.
We have learnt a lesson.
Now holy boehly will learn his lesson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2023
no matter how they try to back him once their expensive new toys fail to turn up and potential target refuses our advance it will be a wake up call ,so I have hope that man will be sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That is the foolishness behind giving an unproven coach at the highest level 7 years contract instead of the customary two, three or two with an optional year offer. I regret celebrating his arrival.
We have learnt a lesson.
Now holy boehly will learn his lesson.
true they'll learn .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:29am On Feb 19, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2023
Raheem Sterling will get into the 6 yard box and lose his brain, scoring a goal. How does this guy collect that huge pay and unperturbed for ripping us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2023
airmark:
Raheem Sterling will get into the 6 yard box and lose his brain, scoring a goal. How does this guy collect that huge pay and unperturbed for ripping us?
.what could Raheem sterling had done better in both scoring positions he had?.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2023
I believe potter was appointed to appeal and massage the ego of UK parliament because I didn’t see any reason for appointing him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2023
airmark:
This is becoming an unnecessary hate at this time man. Sterling came back from Injury and played better than all our attackers in 45mins.

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Skimpledawg:

This is becoming an unnecessary hate at this time man. Sterling came back from Injury and played better than all our attackers in 45mins.

Becoming?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

Becoming?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

Becoming?
You just dey in form with your memes these days Doc.

I carry yansch for you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2023
Skimpledawg:

You just dey in form with your memes these days Doc.

I carry yansch for you cheesy

Lol.

A picture tells a thousand words.

Meanwhile

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17219) (17220) (17221) (17222) (17223) (17224) (17225) ... (19134) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.