Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753073 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17239) (17240) (17241) (17242) (17243) (17244) (17245) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2023
With a good coach before the Dortmund second leg we can still go far in the champions league and maybe even win it since kante is back but it seems holy boehly and egbonbali are still having hopeless hopes on that hobo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Roland17:

Anguissa of Marseille and Fulham that year.. Baba talk say him be 27.. grin

Anguissa balling at Napoli is like how Steven Appiah was balling in 2006 or Essien in 2010, not knowing these niggas are one or two years from falling off a cliff. Na so you go give them 5 year contract, thinking they will be 32 when the contract expires, not knowing they are 32 already

Well your boy Partey still dey shock me sha. West African trained players usually kpafuka anytime from 27

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2023
FBS:

Once they score us 1 goal like this, e don finish be that but no shaking, Dortmund must collect at the Bridge.
Dortmund will collect under a better manager. If it is under this albino forget it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Dortmund will collect under a better manager. If it is under this albino forget it.
Adeyemi, Moukoko likely not playing while we have all our top guns available? Nah, ain't gonna forget this one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2023
drisham:

Egbon

How many times will I tell you not to get your hopes up as long as potter is our coach
Hope never dies. The UCL is likely our only hope of playing in the UCL next season so....we gast to give it a go.

Read Pochettino rejected the Chelsea job, is that true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Even otu Carragher dey sub VVD

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Ibime:

So age no factor when you make recommendations to Chelsea, or you only think in one dimension?
na me hold touch for doctor??

He claims he is 27.

So far he is balling well. With 7/10 techniques, not some 4/10 techniquechians

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:35am On Feb 22, 2023
lordfalcao:
naso nche security take deceive us for age

Anguissa wen we don dey watch from France dey come. Man is 32 at least!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
😂 this is why I am begging him please let him remove eye from madueke biko

Out of the 5 goals conceded by Liverpool, which one was VVD's fault?

Raumdeuter always target blind and dolts to hoodwink with his senseless views. Fortunately, you are one of those that he could load dusts into their brains and in turn spread the nonsense across the forum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Roland17:

Anguissa wen we don dey watch from France dey come. Man is 32 at least!!
I don't doubt the possibility because he is African..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:
Even otu Carragher dey sub VVD

Not everyone be otu like you and Carragher. No sane person that watched the match would blame VVD for that loss.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2023
timbros:

Did Pep faint? Black out? Did he do any of the following?

He fell down like a collapsed building. He collapsed after Sterling missed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Ibime:

Anguissa balling at Napoli is like how Steven Appiah was balling in 2006 or Essien in 2010, not knowing these niggas are one or two years from falling off a cliff. Na so you go give them 5 year contract, thinking they will be 32 when the contract expires, not knowing they are 32 already

Well your boy Partey still dey shock me sha. West African trained players usually kpafuka anytime from 27

We are paying for it with his constant muscle related injuries and long layoffs. I already knew Baba’s mileage was far spent by the time he came to us from A. Madrid.

The biggest difference with Party is that he is such a gifted player technically with great IQ. If we manage him properly, we can get 2 years of this level. Sadly, we have done a shoddy job at managing him. Arteta neva get the memo say Partey na old man.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

Out of the 5 goals conceded by Liverpool, which one was VVD's fault?

Raumdeuter always target blind and dolts to hoodwink with his senseless views. Fortunately, you are one of those that he could load dusts into their brains and in turn spread the nonsense across the forum.

I don't know why but your insults makes me to laugh 😂,biko boss make I send you pm make you name your price , please leave madueke there's ziyech for you to like.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2023
FBS:

Adeyemi, Moukoko likely not playing while we have all our top guns available? Nah, ain't gonna forget this one.
We lost to number 20 position last week and might collect more beating from conte this week. Dortmund have not lost since this year began too. As far as Im concerned I will even carry dortmund to qualify if that albino is still our coach by then. I cannot come and loose on both sides.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2023
swiz123:
Airmark has a lot to answer for.

So you opened your eyes like halogen lamp to watch that match and would blame VVD for those goals?

Raumdeuter should form his own party - RAUMDEUTER PEOPLES PARTY - In Dayo's footsteps we follow. 😄

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I don't know why but your insults makes me to laugh 😂,biko boss make I send you pm make you name your price , please leave madueke there's ziyech for you to like.

I didn't insult you, but just telling you what you do on a reg here. You don't have a mind of your own, wind blows you here and there.

I will be surprised if you have physical legs and without feathers in your arms.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

Not everyone be otu like you and Carragher. No sane person that watched the match would blame VVD for that loss.
Allison, gomez and fabinho when he lost the ball for the fourth goal were the cause of their problems not van dijk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

When you and your fellow dead club fans were already celebrating when Salah scored I stood my ground to say real madrid will deal with them. Don't use me to wipe your tears from last night.

Lol.. Who'd cry more than you whose entire team doesn't have half the number of goals as Marcos Rashford?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:07am On Feb 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Lol.. Who'd cry more than you whose entire team doesn't have half the number of goals as Marcos Rashford?

At least I'm still in the champions league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:08am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

I didn't insult you, but just telling you what you do on a reg here. You don't have a mind of your own, wind blows you here and there.

I will be surprised if you have physical legs and without feathers in your arms.
😂😂,btw I have mind on my own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

At least I'm still in the champions league.

And on the verge of being knocked out by FUFU?

You are a joke

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Leyqute:

Shat on Gomez and Liverpool defense, you mean..

Dead the agenda.

And some usual suspects like ballzproblem2 have already taken his view as valid.

I had to go online to check people's views if I watched another match. Gomez and Allison should receive koboko.

Raumdeuter can only deceive foolish people here. 😄

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

So you opened your eyes like halogen lamp to watch that match and would blame VVD for those goals?

Ramdeuter should form his own party - RAMDEUTER PEOPLES PARTY - In Dayo's footsteps we follow. 😄

So of 4 defenders VVD was the 3rd best?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Allison, gomez and fabinho when he lost the ball for the fourth goal were the cause of their problems not van dijk.

Anybody that claimed VVD caused the loss, na idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:18am On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

So of 4 defenders VVD was the 3rd best?

Of all the CBs from both sides, nobody outperformed VVD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:
And some usual suspects like ballzproblem2 have already taken his view as valid.
I had to go online to check people's views if I watched another match. Gomez and Allison should receive koboko.
Rumdeuter can only deceive foolish people here. 😄

Nobody rates Gomez and no one ever called him the greatest defender ever lived

If Gomez with zero rating dey drag with VVD the defender of the universe then wahala dey

When VVD defence partner was leading clearance in the CL final and dominating the rating. You gave the glory to VVD

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
😂😂,btw I have mind on my own

Just keep on posting your random updates, whether genuine or fake, we will manage them. Stop trying to do more than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

Of all the CBs from both sides, nobody outperformed VVD.

You don add lying join the one wey dey your body

See Rudiger slamming VVD in the mud at Anfield

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

[s]Nobody rates Gomez and no one ever called him the greatest defender ever lived

If Gomez with zero rating dey drag with VVD the defender of the universe then wahala dey

When VVD defence partner was leading clearance in the CL final and dominating the rating. You gave the glory to VVD[/s]

How did VVD cause this loss?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

How did VVD cause this loss?

By rating a miserable
Why dont you apologize for lying as usual that no CB on the field was better

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

And on the verge of being knocked out by FUFU?

You are a joke
If we didn't qualify for the champions league round of 16 we won't see any FUFU to be on the verge of knocking us out.
Go and prepare for your ulokpa league playoff. That's where you belong. 😤.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17239) (17240) (17241) (17242) (17243) (17244) (17245) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sitmr and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.