Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10630477 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17242) (17243) (17244) (17245) (17246) (17247) (17248) ... (19280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2023
lordfalcao:
you want don't dirty me defender to make tackle.

At best you will see vvd running far into the box, to avoid 1v1 situations

That's the thing with VVD defending because he doesn't engage anyone you cannot see him when goals are scored, he will be pointing at someone you will even think he's a spectator

His logic is that if I don't engage, I can't be dribbled and I can't be blamed for goals conceded

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

When the so called leader of the defence and person solely responsible for the defensive solidity is present when conceding 5 at home

We can imagine all the accolades VVD would be getting if Liverpool conceded 5 without him being on the field, we would be hearing how it's because of his absence but nature with his sense of humor ensured that VVD was fully present when Liverpool shipped 7 vs Aston Villa and 5 at home yesterday
Arnold and Gomez messed up as did the goalie. It is true that the team as a whole did not perform well but they weremajor culprits. You have refused to pass the rightful blames to those responsible becuase of agenda.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
Arnold and Gomez messed up as did the goalie. It is true that the team as a whole did not perform well but they weremajor culprits. You have refused to pass the rightful blames to those responsible becuase of agenda.

When Gomez and Arnold performed well did you guys not give all the rightful credit to VVD the leader?

So when they performed below par why not pass all the blames to VVD the leader

Did you think those times VVD was called the greatest, the other Arnold Gomez Matip Robertson did not have many games where they bailed VVD out? Yet all the glory was given to Van Dijk

If VVD was absent on the field last night we for dey hear how his absence cause the failure

Few games back Liverpool conceded like 3 goals in a game we started hearing how the defence was missing the leadership of VVD now Buhari Trump Biden leadership dey on field na 5 dem concede and you want us to be looking for who to blame

It's like Mourinho when the team plays well I am the genius I made them win, when the team plays bad I am still the genius blame the players

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
💔 The young star of Barcelona, ​​Pedri, was caught taking a girl's number yesterday at the ceremony they attended as a team.

💥 And that girl turned out to be Ester, the 16-year-old sister of teammate Gavi.

⛔️ Gavi doesn't know about the incident yet.

🗞El Periòsíco.

shit sounds like a plot out of Netflix,na the only shit wey full la masia boys head romcom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2023
popizaino:

😂😂😂😂

RPP

Who can help Raumdeuter to design his party logo bayi?

RAUMDEUTER PEOPLES PARTY - RPP.

Motto : In Dayo's footsteps we follow

Party Chairman/Owner

Raumdeuter

Foundation Members

Lordfalcao
Timbros
Swiz123
Ballzproblem2
Andrewbaba44
A40

About to join
Jodera

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

He has to be the most deceptive Ogbomosho man alive.

😄😄😄

I give that to him. Some intelligent people would even fall for his antics.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

Party Chairman/Owner

Raumdeuter

Foundation Members

Lordfalcao
Timbros
Swiz123
Ballzproblem2
Andrewbaba44
A40

About to join
Jodera

grin grin grin. Ballzproblem no follow

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

Party Chairman/Owner
Raumdeuter
Foundation Members
Lordfalcao Timbros Swiz123 Ballzproblem2 Andrewbaba44 A40
About to join Jodera

the Bleep am I doing there lol , ain't part of no party
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
airmark:

Party Chairman/Owner

Raumdeuter

Foundation Members

Lord.falcao
Timb.ros
Swi.z123
Ballzprob.lem2
Andre.wbaba44
A.40

About to join
Jode.ra

Lol.... These here are mostly intelligent people you called na grin grin

Everyone knows the kinda takes Hens.ben dish out and how it alligns with yours. And e be like say Popi don dey join small small cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jodera:

Everyone knows the kinda takes Hens.ben dish out and how it alligns with yours. And e be like say Popi don dey join small small cheesy grin

I didn't want to say it but who won't be proud to be associated with those intelligent guys he listed

Now contrast with those in airmark corner those who mustn't be mentioned

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jodera:

Hesben na airmark's chief of staff grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Leyqute:

I didn’t insult you either. I said people look down on laliga people and you’re validating their assumptions with the way you were talking.

Just look well well before you leap. No qualms chief. cool

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, no probs Baba!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jodera:

apart from me I don't see any intelligent person in that list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Christopher Vivell led an emergency 'strategy meeting' with Graham Potter and his staff on Tuesday to address how their season is unravelling after Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali offered their support.

[via @NizaarKinsella]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

I didn't want to say it but who won't be proud to be associated with those intelligent guys he listed

Now contrast with those in airmark corner those who mustn't be mentioned
Lol... E tire me oo.

Associated with Timb.ros, S.wiz, And.rew and lordf.alcao dem.

E remain to add Ibi.me grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Taguchi:

Hesben na airmark's chief of staff grin

Na either daily or weekly we dey get hesbenic quotes for here. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Maybe they will use morale from what their daddy real madrid did to livarpool to deal with manyoo. All I know is that we must take captive of the loser in this battle of the dead.

Imagine a dead man calling another dead... Blud, you are not better than Brighton this season despite spending the budget of Serie A and La Liga combined and your team is so bad that you had to settle for Joao Felix's mediocre goal to be your goal of the month cos you've not even scored more than 2.

Your team has only managed 2 wins on 14 consecutive games and you have the guts to troll. WhodayHause, you are the kind of human that you would use as a blueprint to build an ignoramus.

Take the bug outta ya eyes first... You'd occasionally stumble over the truth, but you quickly pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
apart from me I don't see any intelligent person in that list
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
andrew444:
If you think I don’t rate VVD because I love the way dayo trolls him when he do have a bad game ,then you are a clown and you will believe sowore will win the presidential on Saturday

Una too Dey take somethings personal

Many of una no sabi this banter business ,reason I miss donstan on this thread ,man can turn amala but when truth come out e go confess, aside when judging Thiago Silva though grin

Add Ronaldo, Iniesta and Busquets.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
popizaino:
Only two clubs are capable of going to Anfield to upset Liverpool on a UCL night and they are[b] Chelsea and real Madrid[/b].

By the way,i don't think Pep Guardiola has won at Anfield..😀😀 if i hear anybody calling pep Guardiola the GOAT of coaches na thunder i ho send to fire such person. Try me and see.

He's the GOAT of all coaches and there's nothing you can do about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
💔 The young star of Barcelona, ​​Pedri, was caught taking a girl's number yesterday at the ceremony they attended as a team.

💥 And that girl turned out to be Ester, the 16-year-old sister of teammate Gavi.

⛔️ Gavi doesn't know about the incident yet.

🗞El Periòsíco.

shit sounds like a plot out of Netflix,na the only shit wey full la masia boys head romcom

Pedri is not from La Masia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Donstan18 why you dey ghost us

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jodera:

You really didn't have to say this.. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

When Gomez and Arnold performed well did you guys not give all the rightful credit to VVD the leader?

So when they performed below par why not pass all the blames to VVD the leader

Did you think those times VVD was called the greatest, the other Arnold Gomez Matip Robertson did not have many games where they bailed VVD out? Yet all the glory was given to Van Dijk

If VVD was absent on the field last night we for dey hear how his absence cause the failure

Few games back Liverpool conceded like 3 goals in a game we started hearing how the defence was missing the leadership of VVD now Buhari Trump Biden leadership dey on field na 5 dem concede and you want us to be looking for who to blame

It's like Mourinho when the team plays well I am the genius I made them win, when the team plays bad I am still the genius blame the players
When Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldoinho and all the other top players years gone by were getting all the plaudits for the successes of their respective teams, didn't UEFA know they had other team mates? Wjen you praise Boateng, do you always recognize the contributions of Hummels and those around him? Truth is the best play will always get the plaudits, it's been so from time immemorial...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
FirstbornWds:

You really didn't have to say this.. grin grin grin
But na intelligent dey that list na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
When Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldoinho and all the other top players years gone by were getting all the plaudits for the successes of their respective teams, didn't UEFA know they had other team mates? Wjen you praise Boateng, do you always recognize the contributions of Hummels and those around him? Truth is the best play will always get the plaudits, it's been so from time immemorial...

When the team suffered Messi and Ronaldo gets the blame

When Argentina was failing to win, most of the attack went to Messi. When Portugal failed most of the attacks went to Ronaldo.

What has Hummels won without Boateng at the top level? Hummels was from Bayern academy and was chased out, Boateng that came from outside becane a starter for a decade at Hummels youth club

Messi Ronaldo Boateng . These are players who actually take responsibility on the field and lift their team

But for VVD when the team is doing well we don't see how he contributes we only hear of leadership and see pointing but when Liverpool fails that's when we start hearing of Gomez Matip Arnold Alison everyone not named VVD

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jodera:

stray shots ... kai cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jodera:
Na either daily or weekly we dey get hesbenic quotes for here. grin grin

Popi go soon overtake am grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:
Donstan18 why you dey ghost us
Arsenal are still top of the league, Mount is ghosting and we're 10th.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Taguchi:

Popi go soon overtake am grin

The competition is fierce if you notice hensben has stepped up the ridiculousness of his takes

Stay tuned for the next hensbenic take but make sure you have your seat belt and airbags on cos it might blow you away

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

The competition is fierce if you notice hensben has stepped up the ridiculousness of his takes

Stay tuned for the next hensbenic take but make sure you have your seat belt and airbags on cos it might blow you away

nah,
Ever since popi won the eye test contest for world cup,him takes just dey get K leg, e be like say na him sight wey him sacrifice to Otem for the victory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

When the team suffered Messi and Ronaldo gets the blame

When Argentina was failing to win, most of the attack went to Messi. When Portugal failed most of the attacks went to Ronaldo.

What has Hummels won without Boateng at the top level? Hummels was from Bayern academy and was chased out, Boateng that came from outside becane a starter for a decade at Hummels youth club

Messi Ronaldo Boateng . These are players who actually take responsibility on the field and lift their team

But for VVD when the team is doing well we don't see how he contributes we only hear of leadership and see pointing but when Liverpool fails that's when we start hearing of Gomez Matip Arnold Alison everyone not named VVD

Hummels has won the Bundesliga or is the German Buli not top level competition? He reached the UCL final with Dortmund a feat that is very impressive.

it is only trolls that used to undermine the greatness of Messi before now and it's still trolls that think Ronaldo is not amonsht the greats for failing to win the world cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17242) (17243) (17244) (17245) (17246) (17247) (17248) ... (19280) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.