Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500164 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17418) (17419) (17420) (17421) (17422) (17423) (17424) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Itsrm:

Bayern also sacked Ancelotti. He has won the La liga and UCL with Madrid
Ancelotti was already a top coach before that with trophies all over Europe to speak for it and vastly experienced

What has Nagelsman achieved? Shey no be the same gra-gra with Leipzig that Potter did with Brighton

Or is it the James bond dressing that suddenly got everyone tripping

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirAce: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2023
DumaEmpire:
Ancelotti was already a top coach before that with trophies all over Europe to speak for it and vastly experienced

What has Nagelsman achieved? Shey no be the same gra-gra with Leipzig that Potter did with Brighton

Or is it the James bond dressing that suddenly got everyone tripping
Like bro! When they’re better coaches like Luis Enrique & Zidane, I’ll rather recall Jose than support the signing of a German Graham potter

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Lol

German graham potter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Exonerate1:

Tuchel likes having full control of his team and that's one of the main reasons he fell out with PSG's board.

I love tuchel but sacking him when we did was the best decision. On the long run, most of you guys will realize it

Long run with Potter, Come on now, U cant be serious?

As to your PSG point, You are completely wrong.

Infact Tuchel heavily criticized the PSG board of making him feel like a Politician rather than a Football coach. Tuchel has been very very consistent in wanting to face only football and nothing else

He simply didnt like the Boehly model where he had to be reporting crap and giving update on each transfer; Particularly to a football dunce like Boehly who kept annoying him with the Ronaldo pursuit. He simply preferred the older model of working with Marina and Cech where everyone was clear on their responsibilities.

Tuchel has never been a Transfer's person. Dont know where you keep getting that from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
I say it again. Chelsea shouldn't have sold Nathan Ake.

It pained me when we let him go that time. Same for Fikayo Tomori too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2023
SirAce:

Like bro! When they’re better coaches like Luis Enrique & Zidane, I’ll rather recall Jose than support the signing of a German Graham potter
How is Nagelsmann a German Potter?

Below are Nagelsmann's honors and titles. Show me Potter's.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2023
My preferred coaches for Chelsea:

Zidane
Enrique
Nagelsmann

All these are upgrades on Potter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2023
wman:
I say it again. Chelsea shouldn't have sold Nathan Ake.

It pained me when we let him go that time. Same for Fikayo Tomori too.

Chelsea have better cb then him when he was sold

Pep also almost discarded him back to Chelsea but you all don’t want him back even for 40 million ,saying he was your reject

Aside Thiago Silva 38 ,ake is currently better than all Chelsea CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2023
A001:
My preferred coaches for Chelsea:

Zidane
Enrique
Nagelsmann

All these are upgrades on Potter.

Your name na oyo for zidane ,that man has his eyes on psg or the French national team ,but for the French team him name self na oyo

You can get the other 2 if you are serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Roland17:

Maigan’s absence is one of the reasons we lost the World Cup, considering we fielded Kurubete.

No be the one wen we go tell una now, una go come begin price am like crayfish angry Besides you still have UltraMendy and Adamasingba..

Miagnan is now the new excuse of France not winning the World Cup

Interesting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Excallibur:
My man has been given the rod of Moses. Ten plagues coming for Pendu fans 😂

Pendu fans don suffer cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Havertz10:
If Bayern sacked him for tuchel because he wasn’t good enough, why do you guys assume that he is good enough for Chelsea

I don’t even understand how most of you think, so short-sighted.

Your problem with every coach is getting scared that the coach might bench harvetz

Potter is playing harvetz and I am sure you don’t want him gone because of that

You are not a Chelsea fan ,but I don’t know why some people can’t see this grin

Psg sacked tuchel for poch if I am not mistaken ,I am sure tuchel was never good enough for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

Chelsea have better cb then him when he was sold

Pep also almost discarded him back to Chelsea but you all don’t want him back even for 40 million ,saying he was your reject

Aside Thiago Silva 38 ,ake is currently better than all Chelsea CB

*LOL*

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Anthony Barry our fitness coach wan go to Bayern and join tuchel. rugged him, who go see better club and structure and coach and hope to win trophies and stay for Chelsea. poto poto potter no fit win anything, Barry don take style jump ship. thunder fire the the other players for not threatening the same. the club for fit sack or sell all of them if they threaten? na only Felix day even threaten sef not to sign, unless we get cl football. rugged felix. thunder fire all the other players- silva,kante,Enzo,mudryk and co. next. our stadium plans, make the chelsea (cpo) association no ever gree give that boehly permission to break Stamford bridge or even think of moving to another site. he must renovate am and increase capacity, Stamford bridge is the soul of Chelsea. Liverpool,manunited,barca,Madrid,city all increase their capacity, they no break anything. thunder fire boehly if na break he wan break am, mumu America man, athink he get money to waste for Potter, make he use those billions buy the residential lands way surround Stamford bridge, pay off the residents,community and buy the railway line way pass the back, and space go come out to renovate and increase capacity. and finally make the (cpo) association tell that idiot say, the law na say the day Chelsea stop to play for Stamford bridge, they no go fit use the name Chelsea again. make boehly go find new name for us and see if Chelsea fans no go reject his mumu name and new club. stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Nagelsmann high line is suicidal, his defensive set up are not that great.
One coach I currently like but haven't watch enough of his team to conclude whether he is ready for the big jobs is Ruben Amorim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
kingBolton:
[/b]
*LOL*

Koulibally,fofana ,baba shile

Mention one that has done better at any competition this season more than nathan ake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

Your problem with every coach is getting scared that the coach might bench harvetz

Potter is playing harvetz and I am sure you don’t want him gone because of that

You are not a Chelsea fan ,but I don’t know why some people can’t see this grin

Psg sacked tuchel for poch if I am not mistaken ,I am sure tuchel was never good enough for Chelsea
When Sir Potter was signed newly, the havertz wannabe explicitly stated that he wants him to fail 'cause he's more likely to start his compatriot, Mount than Havertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Eazzii:
Theuniverse 4 lyf. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make them clear road for you. Rugged you. Rugged Barry. cool angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2023
kingBolton:
[/b]
*LOL*
It's AndrewLiversalt!! You shouldn't be suprised! The guy sabi talk rubbish. A Pure disgrace to FCB Fans!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2023
The only reason, we Chelsea fans believe that we stand a chance against Madrid is Havertz

Admit it or deny it but we both know that it’s true, guy delivers in big games

Did it against Dortmund, Since he joined Chelsea, we have consecutively qualified for the quarter final and he always plays a role

Andrew would come here and be capping, if Barcelona had Havertz, they would still be in the champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

Koulibally,fofana ,baba shile

Mention one that has done better at any competition this season more than nathan ake
So this season is a yardstick to Measure Quality CBs? How's Ake better than Fofana? You are a disgrace to FCB Fans in Nigeria!! So because Injury dealt with Kante this season, It's safe to say romeo Lavia of southampton is better than him. Lemme ask you a question. Ake and Christensen Who's better?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
So this season is a yardstick to Measure Quality CBs? How's Ake better than Fofana? You are a disgrace to FCB Fans in Nigeria!! So because Injury dealt with Kante this season, It's safe to say romeo Lavia of southampton is better than him. Lemme ask you a question. Ake and Christensen Who's better?

None of them have been better than ake this season ,cry now cry tomorrow it doesn’t change anything ,maybe you didn’t see currently better

You will tell me what fofana has done in football to be currently rated higher than ake currently ,at least we can understand koulibally was class before he joined Chelsea ,but fofana ,what has he done in football abeg ,tell me something grin

Christensen is currently better than ake and has always been better than him

At least you saw where I said chelsea got better cb than him when they sold him ,you love that part but you hate the current truth

So rest and stop fooling yourself

A disgrace for speaking the truth

Mugu cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Havertz10:
The only reason, we Chelsea fans believe that we stand a chance against Madrid is Havertz

Admit it or deny it but we both know that it’s true, guy delivers in big games

Did it against Dortmund, Since he joined Chelsea, we have consecutively qualified for the quarter final and he always plays a role

Andrew would come here and be capping, if Barcelona had Havertz, they would still be in the champions league.
grin grin grin

I'm not sure you even believe that lies too grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

None of them have been better than ake this season ,cry now cry tomorrow it doesn’t change anything ,maybe you didn’t see currently better

You will tell me what fofana has done in football to be currently rated higher than ake currently ,at least we can understand koulibally was class before he joined Chelsea ,but fofana ,what has he done in football abeg ,tell me something grin

Christensen is currently better than ake and has always been better than him

At least you saw where I said chelsea got better cb than him when they sold him ,you love that part but you hate the current truth

So rest and stop fooling yourself

A disgrace for speaking the truth

Mugu cheesy
What has Ake done in Football? Just point one thing or you shut up! Christensen is not even better than Badashile! So we can conclude Partey is better than Kante because of current form? Mumu. CLass is Permanent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
What has Ake done in Football? Just point one thing or you shut up! Christensen is not even better than Badashile! So we can conclude Partey is better than Kante because of current form? Mumu. CLass is Permanent.

At least ake is doing better than fofana currently

Christensen not better than baba shile cheesy cheesy cheesy ,I don’t expect you to ehen speak anything good of Christensen, even we self Dey wonder which kind player we sign when una Dey speak bad of am talk say e Dey see period grin

You are a big fool ,is kante even playing currently to speak of his current form ?

I will take kante over partey any day anytime ,but dont be stupid to speak about current form for an injured player

Now let me point this ,I will take rodri and casemiro over kante as of recent ,but I rate kante ahead of both ,I don’t expect you to understand this logic because you are so foolish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Havertz Played a crucial role against Madrid during our last Ucl victory! I dont really like him. But he can be serious in such games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Theuniverse:
Anthony Barry our fitness coach wan go to Bayern and join tuchel. rugged him, who go see better club and structure and coach and hope to win trophies and stay for Chelsea. poto poto potter no fit win anything, Barry don take style jump ship. thunder fire the the other players for not threatening the same. the club for fit sack or sell all of them if they threaten? na only Felix day even threaten sef not to sign, unless we get cl football. rugged felix. thunder fire all the other players- silva,kante,Enzo,mudryk and co. next. our stadium plans, make the chelsea (cpo) association no ever gree give that boehly permission to break Stamford bridge or even think of moving to another site. he must renovate am and increase capacity, Stamford bridge is the soul of Chelsea. Liverpool,manunited,barca,Madrid,city all increase their capacity, they no break anything. thunder fire boehly if na break he wan break am, mumu America man, athink he get money to waste for Potter, make he use those billions buy the residential lands way surround Stamford bridge, pay off the residents,community and buy the railway line way pass the back, and space go come out to renovate and increase capacity. and finally make the (cpo) association tell that idiot say, the law na say the day Chelsea stop to play for Stamford bridge, they no go fit use the name Chelsea again. make boehly go find new name for us and see if Chelsea fans no go reject his mumu name and new club. stupid man.
and you think this one is possible?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
andrew444:

At least ake is doing better than fofana currently

Christensen not better than baba shile cheesy cheesy cheesy ,I don’t expect you to ehen speak anything good of Christensen, even we self Dey wonder which kind player we sign when una Dey speak bad of am talk say e Dey see period grin

You are a big fool ,is kante even playing currently so speak of his current form ?

I will take kante over partey any day anytime ,but dont be stupid to speak about current form for an injured player

Lastly ,easy with the tears

You still did not say any Ake's achievement. I know you are not intelligent shaa! That christensen Played for chelsea for over 10 years ( Loans included) So you dont know him more than us. Continue to dhe yarn dust!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

That guy is an havertz's fan, not Chelsea's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Trevor007:

This one keeps typing like a donkey. Ronaldo was Portugal best player, top scorer, assist maker and highest big chances creator for Portugals way to their first ever trophy. Did Ronaldo do all those things by playing Portugal? Can't you see how senseless you are.

Portugal before Ronaldo....0 trophy

Portugal during the Ronaldo era......2 trophies

GOAT 🐐

Was Ronaldo competing against his team mate and country for highest goal and assist, was he given a golden boot or best player award for that. Your mumu too much.You keep showing team trophy, where is his individual award in the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
You still did not say any Ake's achievement. I know you are not intelligent shaa! That christensen Played for chelsea for over 10 years ( Loans included) So you dont know him more than us. Continue to dhe yarn dust!

You are asking for the achievements of a mancity player ,you should be happy I was being nice grin

I don’t want to call ake achievements because he was more of a squad player last season ,but this season he is better than all your cb aside Silva ,if e too pain you go nack your head for wall

So because say person play for your club 10 years means you know him better ,but badashile wey you no watch any of him game for Monaco self u know am better too grin

You where happy where I said Chelsea got better defenders than ake when they sold him ,But you are sad I said he is currently better than the ones you parade aside Silva grin

Double standards kill you there ,the truth is bitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (17418) (17419) (17420) (17421) (17422) (17423) (17424) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton, Caicedobets(m), airmark(m), PendragonVII, Ballzproblem2, Kamelot77(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.