Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550072 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17430) (17431) (17432) (17433) (17434) (17435) (17436) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Bluemann make una do the deed this coming shootout so we can get our much awaited meeting man to man sorry woman to woman 😠

Omo na to go park bus. I have no confidence against barca ladies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Horan burst into tears immediately she lost the pen and Chelsea won.

Why did the footage cut off from her immediately? Allow us to see the enu igbe na grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Yessss. Go Chelsea ladiessssss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Why did the footage cut off from her immediately? Allow us to see the enu igbe na grin

Na carpenter lose. Tv don become woke nah. Dem fit blast dem tomorrow say dem no respect their privacy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Renard and James miss

Renard still put some effort in her kick. James’ PK was poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
pamcode:

Omo na to go park bus. I have no confidence against barca ladies.
Egbon in football anything can happen as we know, That's how barça ladies were overconfident going into last years final only to collect cane as usual from Lyon babes, We still have our problems with chance conversion and getting caught on the counter due to our tiki taka style of play, Arsenal are also tipped to beat Wolfsburg and head to the final so it might also be an incentive for you guys to give your best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Walahi, the pain Lyon ladies have caused europe is more than what real madrid does to England, Baba Them too wicked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
pamcode:

Na carpenter lose. Tv don become woke nah. Dem fit blast dem tomorrow say dem no respect their privacy.

Are you sure? I saw Horan shedding tears of painment tho.

Woke TV no go allow us enjoy things.

I still remember Kuffor, a grown man, stamping his foot in tears after Bayern lost that UCL final to United. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Love the size of this W cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
The champions and conqueror of champions league is here. 🎶
Na who dey for road? 🎶
We go knack them comot.🎼
Dead barka dey hear now we are coming for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Egbon in football anything can happen as we know, That's how barça ladies were overconfident going into last years final only to collect cane as usual from Lyon babes, We still have our problems with chance conversion and getting caught on the counter due to our tiki taka style of play, Arsenal are also tipped to beat Wolfsburg and head to the final so it might also be an incentive for you guys to give your best
All these excuses won't save you by the time Samantha Baby and Queen James finish with you. You have seen how we have destroyed the real madrid of women football? Their own will be small compared to what coach Hayes is cooking for you people. You will be disgraced both home and away.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

All these excuses won't save you by the time Samantha Baby and Queen James finish with you. You have seen how we have destroyed the real madrid of women football? Their own will be small compared to what coach Hayes is cooking for you people. You will be disgraced.

PK dn turn destroyed? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Potter is the 4th highest paid coach in the world but see how we are languishing in the middle of the table. Everybody is laughing at us. Here has turned to olosho corner and public bathroom just because of his stupidity. Look at how Hayes has beaten the best female club of all time so easily. I'm sure she'll also disgrace dead barka too if referees don't help them as usual to get to another final. That juju that potter is using on holy boehly will soon expire. I can't wait for that day.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Walahi, the pain Lyon ladies have caused europe is more than what real madrid does to England, Baba Them too wicked

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Are you sure? I saw Horan shedding tears of painment tho.

Woke TV no go allow us enjoy things.

I still remember Kuffor, a grown man, stamping his foot in tears after Bayern lost that UCL final to United. grin

You're actually right. I could have sworn I saw Carpenter on BBC. Perhaps they made mistake.

I swear. The tears sef na part of entertainment nah. Lol Barca next.

Make scorelines dey respectable o even if we lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Potter is the 4th highest paid coach in the world but see how we are languishing in the middle of the table. Everybody is laughing at us. Here has turned to olosho corner and public bathroom just because of his stupidity. Look at how Hayes has beaten the best female club of all time so easily. I'm sure she'll also disgrace dead barka too if referees don't help them as usual to get to another final. That juju that potter is using on holy boehly will soon expire. I can't wait for that day.

I know you're pissed at Potter but don't allow your hate to cloud your processing faculties. Most of the things you said up there are void of reality
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I just dey cautious jare. That our defence is suspect sha and unlike lyon I trust you people to create multiple chances and score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

I know you're pissed at Potter but don't allow your hate crowd your processing faculties. Cos most of what you said up there are void of reality

Our people for here go just dey embarrass person. Match ended in shoot out and you're saying one team won easily. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Potter.

First season with brighton 17th, second season 16th, best finish was 9th. 28% win ratio.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

I know you're pissed at Potter but don't allow your hate to cloud your processing faculties. Most of the things you said up there are void of reality
I am responsible for what I type not how you interpret it sir. I know we beat them on penalty shootout after queen James last minute foul. Allow me hype my team. 👍🏻. It is not easy to remove the reigning champions with injury problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
wman:

Potter.

First season with brighton 17th, second season 16th, best finish was 9th. 28% win ratio.
The coaching school that potter graduated from has to be arrested for bribery and certificate foggery because I don't think he was attending classes to come and later be making us suffer.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
pamcode:

Our people for here go just dey embarrass person. Match ended in shoot out and you're saying one team won easily. Lol

Abi.

I was alarmed when I saw the diatribe.

Oga was already making mouth and boasting about beating Barca. The same Barca that scored 29 goals in group stage and were last season's finalists?

Biko take it easy na Whodeyhouse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I am responsible for what I type not how you interpret it sir. I know we beat them on penalty shootout after queen James last minute foul. Allow me hype my team. 👍🏻. It is not easy to remove the reigning champions with injury problem.

And you believe that that kind of win deserve hyping?

You deserve Potter laslas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Abi.

I was alarmed when I saw the diatribe.

Oga was already making mouth and boasting about beating Barca. The same Barca that scored 29 goals in group stage and were last season's finalists?

Biko take it easy na Whodeyhouse.
I'm not afraid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Anthony Barry is set to leave #Chelsea to join Thomas Tuchel at Bayern Munich.
[via @NathGissing]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Leyqute:

And you believe that that kind of win deserve hyping?

You deserve Potter laslas
Lyon are the best team in women champions league. If we didn't beat they will still win it back to back. Who wants to stop them? Is it dead barka that lost two finals against them or assnal women who don't have mesioma and beth mead again. This win calls for celebration with good beer and suya self

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Anthony Barry is set to leave #Chelsea to join Thomas Tuchel at Bayern Munich.

[via @NathGissing]
He should come and carry harvertz too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Emeri says Potter is an 'amazing' coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
He should come and carry harvertz too.
ABI?lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Bluemann make una do the deed this coming shootout so we can get our much awaited meeting man to man sorry woman to woman 😠

Omo, I had no idea we qualified. I just dey wake up, I slept off with few minutes left till the end of extra time, thinking there was no way back. Can't describe how overjoyed I am rn.

I guess we meet again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Leyqute:

One of the most iconic photos in the history of the UCL. I wonder what Raumdeuter did that day..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:47am On Mar 31, 2023
FBS:
Emeri says Potter is an 'amazing' coach.

Dis one na whining! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17430) (17431) (17432) (17433) (17434) (17435) (17436) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Caicedobets(m), BlueAngel444 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.