Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,461 members, 7,833,584 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10612087 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17427) (17428) (17429) (17430) (17431) (17432) (17433) ... (19259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
.🚨Chelsea fans are so concerned about the threat of a move away from Stamford Bridge to Earl’s Court that they have assembled a series of questions to put to Todd Boehly.

The club are “exploring options” on the stadium, and are not committing to anything until fully establishing the time and cost of all possibilities.

Yet they face a backlash if they choose to leave their ancestral home. “If they consider Earl’s Court, we might see the same supporter demonstrations that put paid to the European Super League [in 2021],” said one prominent fan involved in the anti-Earl’s Court group.

[ henrywinter - TimesSport ]

High time we left that mushroom sized stadium and get serious. Best in London with a town hall blulaba stadium
Even Westham has a bigger stadium. That's embarrassing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
Eazzii:
If they check well, na one boy wey dey prepare to write WAEC. You no fit spell, you no fit punctuate, yet you dey form IQ. How many times this cvnt don insult Andrew wey reach to born him age? Zeusis just ask the imbe simple question, na im he call Zeusis papa retard. Maybe na because Zeusis no reply am, e feel say na troll king. Puta angry
Because it is a faceless forum, the fool from the womb go just open him gawky mouth dey drop incoherent stuffs. Na me and the bastard for this thread. Every blessed day I come here, I will make sure I hurl abuses at his unfortunate and worthless self

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2023
zeusis:

He is a disease
Should be burned asap

On the stakes, really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2023
BlaqFaze:
stop forming activity... you're DUMB ASF... I'm not capping

Alarmingly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2023
andrew444:

Once player joins Chelsea ,he immediately becomes the best thing after slice bread

Saying griezman price tag shouldn’t be more than nkunku is pure foolishness grin
He's really dumb, and foolishness doesn't do justice to his f*lly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
opinions are not meant to be liked that's ones own personal view , some people out there believe mbappe is better than Messi because he has two world cups that's their opinion.

so if I say nkunku is better than griezmann it's my own opinion if no like am ,skip simple and short life no hard na you choose to complicate things.
Mbappe two World Cup When?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
andrew444:

Once player joins Chelsea ,he immediately becomes the best thing after slice bread

Saying griezman price tag shouldn’t be more than nkunku is pure foolishness grin
The Ballz boy is a nuisance.. But this stuff you typed here is applicable to Barca

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Eazzii:
If they check well, na one boy wey dey prepare to write WAEC. You no fit spell, you no fit punctuate, yet you dey form IQ. How many times this cvnt don insult Andrew wey reach to born him age? Zeusis just ask the imbe simple question, na im he call Zeusis papa retard. Maybe na because Zeusis no reply am, e feel say na troll king. Puta angry
If e pass a jambite, make I no wetin cause am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Sportsweb:
The Ballz boy is a nuisance.. But this stuff you typed here is applicable to Barca

Nope bro ,it’s not applicable

We can be biased on 20 percent ,but we are being logical on 80 percent

Imagine someone here calling raphinha a top 5 winger in the world when he was about to join Chelsea

As much as raphinha have been impressive for Barca ,go tell Barca fan say na top 5 winger ,if the Barca fan no go use stick pursue you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Sportsweb:
Lol...even Lewandowski dey chop insults for our thread if e nor perform
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2023
…
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2023
Havertz10:
Havertz starts a foundation to use his privileges to help others and you are attacking him

All these hate from you started because of osimhen but you have to be honest to yourself too, look at him, he hasn’t accomplished anything remarkable, he is already dressing like a rapper

Already arrogant and entitled
What are you saying? Have you ever seen me talking about Osimhen on this thread before?
The convo was about havertz and you are bringing Osimhen? Kaii.
Every Chelsea fan wants more from havertz. How can you be an attacker playing atleast 80 minutes week in week out and be okay with poverty stricken numbers?? If you can't give us decent numbers, please get out of the club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2023
This guy you are unbelievable
Osimhen just dey chill him thing for napoli dey bang goals week in week out. Just because some chelsea fans dey suggest signing Osimhen, you begin dey hate on the guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2023
zeusis:
This guy you are unbelievable
Osimhen just dey chill him thing for napoli dey bang goals week in week out. Just because some chelsea fans dey suggest signing Osimhen, you begin dey hate on the guy.
I don’t hate him, all my criticisms have been constructive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2023
Havertz10:
mistook you for someone else, deleted the post.

Only 20 players have scored more goals than Havertz in the entire league

He has created the most chances, he is on track to score 20 goals this season, I don’t understand the absurd expectations that most of you have for Havertz, others can’t assist or score?

No wonder he wants to leave
The mofo is on 7 goals fgs. Created most chances
Na 7 goals dey worth celebrating? This guy dey kill me. On track to score which dirty 20 goals. He is ending this season on 10 goals, 3 more pks for him. Let him go to a club where they'd be celebrating such poverty stricken numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2023
🚨Suspicion is growing that this will prove to be Mason Mount’s last season at #Chelsea. However, Chelsea have not entirely given up hope of retaining Mount.

@TheAthleticFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2023
tired of mount whole contract-ish ,sell him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
andrew444:

See egbon ,VVD is a classy defender no doubt ,but dem too hype am self

Even John Terry ,Ferdinand wey Dey miles ahead of am no see the kind hype wey him see

Man is not good as before because he likes playing too safe this days

Any defender wey dey fear engagement and runs away from attackers can never be good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Popizaino hensben airmark kendrick93

You didn't tell me the latest about what Van Basten and Gullit said about Van Dijk

Ruud Gullit has also weighed in on Van Dijk’s displays and accused the Liverpool defender of playing safe.

“It’s walking backwards,” Gullit said. “In England they have already criticised him. He was selected for the World Team of the Year. He thinks he’s better than the rest.
We see things, then I think, ‘You are captain, you have to solve this’. But he’s just commenting a little on what’s happening in front of him.

“I don’t know if he’s doing it, but it doesn’t look like he’s speaking. He plays so safe. Come on now, you’re so big and good

He makes noise, but he doesn’t say anything,” Van Basten told Ziggo Sport

This is what I have been saying for years they said Ramdeuter is a hater

You asked him of his Ucl trophy, he won it by shittin on your team in Munich, on his way to lifting it. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Havertz10:

Only 20 players have scored more goals than Havertz in the entire league

There are 20 clubs in the league

So if the 20 ahead of him represent the main no9 in each club, he dey toe last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ibime:

He isn’t a 9, that much has been established

And even at that, if you tabulate stats for 9s in the league, he is number 7

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ibime:

That stats make me laugh walahi!!! grin

Imagine being a top club as a top 9 and you're still saying "only 20" players pass you for scoring.

What is "only" about that 20?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Havertz10:
He isn’t a 9, that much has been established

And even at that, if you tabulate stats for 9s in the league, he is number 7

You're so doing a bad job in defending Havertz Tbh!!

Who is Chelsea no9 if not Havertz?.
And how can you use 7 goals to brag about a player who's playing top 9 for a top club called Chelsea?

Just keep on writing about Havertz off the pitch thesis. grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jodera:
You're so doing a bad job in defending Havertz Tbh!!

Who is Chelsea no9 if not Havertz?.
And how can you use 7 goals to brag about a player who's playing top 9 for a top club called Chelsea?

Just keep on writing about Havertz off the pitch thesis. grin

He is doing a very bad job ,plus he is adding emotions

Dude will always talk down on any striker linked to Chelsea because he feels harvetz position is being threatened .

Chelsea never even Dey interested in osimhen ,just because of some suggestion from some fans here ,man begin talking down on osimhen immediately ,he is not talking down on osimhen because he is a bad player ,he is because he fears for harvetz .

Dude don’t even care if potter will even drag chelsea to relegation ,as far as harvetz is starting games ,he is satisfied with potter and will sacrifice his left balls for Chelsea to give potter a new 25 years contract

Imagine someone boldly saying only 20 players have scored more goals than harvetz ,No be the whole league be that grin

Dude is the worst football fan out there ,not just worst Chelsea fan ,stanning culture don take over him head

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
andrew444:

He is doing a very bad job ,plus he is adding emotions

Dude will always talk down on any striker linked to Chelsea because he feels harvetz position is being threatened .

Chelsea never even Dey interested in osimhen ,just because of some suggestion from some fans here ,man begin talking down on osimhen immediately ,he is not talking down on osimhen because he is a bad player ,he is because he fears for harvetz .

Dude don’t even care if potter will even drag chelsea to relegation ,as far as harvetz is starting games ,he is satisfied with potter and will sacrifice his left balls for Chelsea to give potter a new 25 years contract

Imagine someone boldly saying only 20 players have scored more goals than harvetz ,No be the whole league be that grin

Dude is the worst football fan out there ,not just worst Chelsea fan ,stanning culture don take over him head
The guy dey always amuse me with him takes. Nowadays, he's sounding more like a troll when it comes to Havertz matter and like you said, he's adding emotions to it. Surprisingly and ironically, he prides himself as someone who isn't looking at things emotionally.

Imagine person coming last in a class of 37 and you claim na only 36 people pass am. How many people wan pass am before? grin

Nothing surprises me with Jude when it comes to Chelsea matter again as long as Havertz starts. This is person who wished for Chelsea, his club, to lose UCL final just so to pass a point but when Chelsea won he still uses that same UCL he hoped they lose to brag about Havertz better than other WC players. Makanaki something grin grin

Person wey talk say Jude no be Chelsea fan isn't far from the truth. He's just a Havertz fan masquerading as a Chelsea fan. Nothing concern am concern Chelsea and every player who's a threat to Havertz (either or Chelsea or being linked to) must be made an enemy of the state grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
airmark:
You asked him of his Ucl trophy, he won it by shittin on your team in Munich, on his way to lifting it. Rest.

How wont he win the CL when his keeper was breaking saves record, and his partner in defence was making clearance like its going out of fashion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
andrew444:

Nope bro ,it’s not applicable

We can be biased on 20 percent ,but we are being logical on 80 percent

Imagine someone here calling raphinha a top 5 winger in the world when he was about to join Chelsea

As much as raphinha have been impressive for Barca ,go tell Barca fan say na top 5 winger ,if the Barca fan no go use stick pursue you grin
grin grin grin Ballz pain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 47c3ee: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
BlaqFaze:
The guy is something else...I just dey try avoid am and it's really hard because him foolishness dey take new turns every day

You make Tribalitic and bigotry post on the epl chat room against a particular tribal, but come here to call someone foolish. You're 10 times more foolish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jodera:

Imagine being a top club as a top 9 and you're still saying "only 20" players pass you for scoring.

havertz10 is shameless cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jodera:

Oh boy, I just weak

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2023
Be like say something dey cook for this thread. I see 3 fights gathering storm at the tenth hour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sportsweb:
havertz10 is shameless cheesy grin grin

Person get ten after him monicker, you think say na small thing?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17427) (17428) (17429) (17430) (17431) (17432) (17433) ... (19259) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.