Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626056 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17457) (17458) (17459) (17460) (17461) (17462) (17463) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bjteensdes24: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chai why dem go sack potter naa nawa o. Dem don sack the best coach sha wey wan build Chelsea, na continuation of suffering for them now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

Zidane Dey select job

So many jobs are there for him ,but he only wants pag or the French national team ,all thanks to deschamps making the World Cup finals again to keep zidane out of the job

Make guardiola talk say e wan leave mancity tomorrow ,na that time zidane go remember say e be football coach grin
he wants ready made team so he can stat pad , criminal bald headed fraud ,real Madrid players carry that man chelsea shouldn't touch him that man isn't a project manager

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
🚨 .Potter’s staff, led by Bruno Saltor, have stayed on to take the team for Tuesday night’s game against Liverpool and Telegraph Sport understands that Chelsea do not have his permanent successor lined up to immediately take over.

Julian Nagelsmann will be among the favourites to succeed Potter, along with Mauricio Pochettino, who was interviewed for the job at the time the former Brighton coach replaced Thomas Tuchel.

The dismissal of Potter means that Chelsea’s Todd Boehly-Clearlake Capital owners have sacked two managers in less than a year in charge, having spent over £600million and with the club in the bottom half of the table.

Stunned and worried players contacted their representatives on Sunday night, having only found out about Potter’s departure through the official statement that was released at around 8pm.

Chelsea had sent out a media advisory on Sunday morning that Potter would conduct his pre-match press duties on Monday ahead of the Liverpool game, but by 3pm the club had started the process of removing him.

It is understood that Chelsea will not have to pay the full value of Potter’s contract, which would have been worth around £50m with just over four years remaining on it.

Saturday’s defeat to Aston Villa, which pushed Chelsea into the bottom half of the table, proved to be the final straw for the club’s owners who had witnessed the game from the Stamford Bridge stands.

Sporting directors Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley are said to have led the decision to make a change and were given the full support of Boehly and Behdad Eghbali.

It was felt that with 10 Premier League games and a Champions League quarter-final tie against Real Madrid to come, something needed to be done to try to salvage the season.

Stewart and Winstanley, supported by Boehly and Eghbali, will now lead what sources say will be an “exhaustive process” to find Potter’s permanent successor.

đź”— Matt Law - Telegraph

📲
đź’Ą|| Chelsea wants to hire Julian Nagelsmann as their new coach, but he is NOT keen on joining a new team at the moment and wants to wait until next season.

Via: DiMarzio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Zidane won’t do nada, he is lucky to have a team of stars in real.
If it's that easy, Mourinho, one of the greatest coaches in the world, would have at least achieved what Zidane accomplished with Madrid as a manager with a prime Ronaldo and prime Ozil, among other superstars.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Exonerate1:
That's mount staying then
mount has been left out of the squad for how long was there any improvement... ABI you just want to be unfortunate.Bleep you,potter and havertz y'all can get out of this club

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:
Chelsea should not give a contract of more than two years for now.
Shebi no be my money, if them like next manager give am 10 year contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
everybody shouting nagelsmann make una chill first abeg,who knows if he inherited a good team like potter did at Brighton

Exactly. Sometimes it’s the players that makes a coach look good than what he is. Same reason I will always say I don’t think Zidane is that top of a coach in terms of tactics and he knows it. He only had very good players that made him look good, sameway Brighton made potter look good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
What will now happen to the Nkunku that CheLSea bought for Potter?

Boehly did not think this thing through

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Its better to play without a coach than have that fraud called Potter.

Nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Exactly. Sometimes it’s the players that makes a coach look good than what he is. Same reason I will always say I don’t think Zidane is that top of a coach in terms of tactics and he knows it. He only had very good players that made him look good, sameway Brighton made potter look good
you said my mind completely, there's a reason zidane only wants PSG and France job ,so. he won't be exposed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:

If it's that easy, Mourinho, one of the greatest coaches in the world, would have at least achieved what Zidane accomplished with Madrid as a manager with a prime Ronaldo and prime Ozil, among other superstars.

I still repeat I don’t think zidane is a great tactician as we are made to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
he wants ready made team so he can stay pad , criminal bald headed fraud ,real Madrid players carry that man chelsea shouldn't touch him that man isn't a project manager

If modric kroos benzema and co are still at their early 30s ,man will return and take over from ancelotti

We are familiar with his game

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
All is fun till boehly decides to employ Austin eguavon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
hensben:
Yes I know. Enrique as interim to see off the season will not be bad.
Enrique Enrique.. guy keep quiet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Are you being sacarstic right now?

I am serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

If modric kroos benzema and co are still at their early 30s ,man will return and take over from ancelotti

We are familiar with his game
na them Sabi my own is he shouldn't near chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
You can downplay Zidane's achievements as Madrid manager all you want. But know that only very few coaches at that young age could successfully manage players with a big ego such as Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ramos, Curtois in the biggest club in the world and develop sound tactics to get the best out of the team.

We saw how Lampard and recently Potter failed to cope in big teams, something a young Zidane did naturally at Madrid.

That's not an easy feat.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Now who lied?
Where is Donstan and other Potter bandwagoners?
Forget it I'm not boasting but when it comes to this football knowledge only few can compete- Popi u no reach, ballzsy u no reach, Donstan u no reach,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
na them Sabi my own is he shouldn't near chelsea

Regardless ,he is a good coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
chelsea won't pay Potter ÂŁ50m complete.

when we talk idiots no dey listen , boehly might be be naive but not that dumb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
tobiboss:
Worst manager in Chelsea's history.

Good riddance
Very worst.

In every way you measure it. He should be booed wherever the fans spots him. Even on the TV, he should be booed.

Yeye coach

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
I don't really care oo, but I hope they don't pay Potter any shishi remaining from his deal..

They should even be asking him for some refund..

The guy should be investigated for fraud, cos how the hell did he get a coaching license??

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:
You can downplay Zidane's achievements as Madrid manager all you want. But know that only very few coaches at that young age could successfully manage players with a big ego such as Ronaldo, Marcelo, Ramos, Curtois in the biggest club in the world and develop sound tactics to get the best out of the team.

We saw how Lampard and recently Potter failed to cope in big teams, something a young Zidane did naturally at Madrid.

That's not an easy feat.
Remove curtois. Who be that mugu?

He wasn't part of the 3times CL winning team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emaprince:
Remove curtois. Who be that mugu?

He wasn't part of the 3times CL winning team.
Under Zidane, he was one of the top goalkeepers in Europe. He's still is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SimpleGuy001: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
chelsea won't pay Potter ÂŁ50m complete.

when we talk idiots no dey listen , boehly might be be naive but not that dumb

But he will still cash out big. I believe over half of that 50million and it’s a big money especially if it is in lump sum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amoto94:
Now who lied?
Where is Donstan and other Potter bandwagoners?
Forget it I'm not boasting but when it comes to this football knowledge only few can compete- Popi u no reach, ballzsy u no reach, Donstan u no reach,

What are you saying gangan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
lordfalcao:
Potter was the weapon fashioned against my relationship with Chelsea
Me too.

I stopped watching our games and also stopped visiting here since he took charge.

Very enemy of progress
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
4-0. So without Osimhen, Napoli is just another Roma or Lazio. Even Kvara can't make a key difference without Osimhen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
popizaino:

What are you saying gangan?
I wonder o lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Zidane won’t do nada, he is lucky to have a team of stars in real.
Is Zidane the only manager with a team of stars?

Why has any other manager accomplished what he did? No dey devalue his work. Yes, he had a good squad and he knew how to used them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

But he will still cash out big. I believe over half of that 50million and it’s a big money especially if it is in lump sum
he won't lol , clearer news will come out about his contract so make we wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (17457) (17458) (17459) (17460) (17461) (17462) (17463) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), Trevor012(m), Ballzproblemm, NinjaMetahuman and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.