Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10623961 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17458) (17459) (17460) (17461) (17462) (17463) (17464) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:
Potter was a rabbit in headlights. The houseboy left in charge of the shop that will tell you "wait make my oga come back" just to give you price for an item. He lacked testicular fortitude

you are not a very nice man . in fact you are a wicked man grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
popizaino:

What are you saying gangan?
You no know ball words,to Elampiro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Chelsea sacking Graham Potter now is too little too late, it took me two games to know that man is a tier 4 coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:
4-0. So without Osimhen, Napoli is just another Roma or Lazio. Even Kvara can't make a key difference without Osimhen.
Trust Italians to push agenda for Kvara to win player of the season because of skin colour and nothing else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
drisham:
All is fun till boehly decides to employ Austin eguavon
Kadiri Ikhana, Ladan Bosso, Salisu Yusuf, Ufere Nwankwo, Adegboyega Onigbinde and Ndubuisi Egbo are all available 😎
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
popizaino:

What are you saying gangan?
I think he's trying to say that, in the time-honoured words of Elampiro, you no know ball 😎

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Unlimited22:

Trust Italians to push agenda for Kvara to win player of the season because of skin colour and nothing else.
When I said osimhen was their best player dem no gree

The Napoli teams looks dead and not interested
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sarri won titles with Juventus and Chelsea
Tuchel Won titles with Dortmund, PSG (taking them to their first UCL final and losing narrowly to Bayern), and Chelsea. Your "Bottlerino" couldn't even do much when he had a half-decent Leicester and Arsenal to compete with, got disgraced in UCL by pool after needing VAR to escape City, got chased out by PSG after inheriting a star-studded side.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
You no know ball if it took you this long to realize Potter is a rookie; something some of us knew from the beginning of his career as Chelsea manager.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

When I said osimhen was their best player dem no gree

The Napoli teams looks dead and not interested
Maybe because of their huge lead.

But yes, this season he's their best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FergieRaww(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

If modric kroos benzema and co are still at their early 30s ,man will return and take over from ancelotti

We are familiar with his game

You & the 10 others downplaying Zizou's achievements, records & stats are all high on cheap skunk 😂

Pep with his star studded team hasn't done it oo.. the numerous coaches handling Messi & co in the PSG team didn't do nada

Make una dey deceive unaselves

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
When Poto poto had his last three wins luckily with the club, that one wey get leaky brain dey talk say we wan join Potter's train. Lols. Clown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
ZionPriest:

Is Zidane the only manager with a team of stars?

Why has any other manager accomplished what he did? No dey devalue his work. Yes, he had a good squad and he knew how to used them.

Let them be capping there as if we didn't know how a more tactical Rafa Benitez almost ran real Madrid to the ground and even losing shamefully to Barca at the bernabau before Zidane took over. Everything any team achieves is due to the coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Unlimited22:

I think he's trying to say that, in the time-honoured words of Elampiro, you no know ball 😎

Let him say it to me himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
FergieRaww:

You & the 10 others downplaying Zizou's achievements, records & stats are all high on cheap skunk 😂

Pep with his star studded team hasn't done it oo.. the numerous coaches handling Messi & co in the PSG team didn't do nada

Make una dey deceive unaselves

You can speak of anything about pep

I said what I said bro ,pep didn’t meet a Ronaldo and do when he took over mancity from pellegrini

Despite zidane achievements he isn’t rated among top coaches like pep mourinho and co ,that should tell you a lot

He should come back to your team and replace ancelotti if e sure for am grin

I rest my case
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Unlimited22:

Maybe because of their huge lead.

But yes, this season he's their best player.

Maybe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you are not a very nice man . in fact you are a wicked man grin grin grin

Some people just don't have the dog in them. Nigga looked scared of his own shadow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

If modric kroos benzema and co are still at their early 30s ,man will return and take over from ancelotti

We are familiar with his game
Stfu and stop downplaying Zidane achievements,
We are still waiting for fraudiola to win ucl with his city side

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
🚨 Things could change R.E Nagelsmann taking a break due to Vivell’s strong connection. (@Plettigoal) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Stfu and stop downplaying Zidane achievements,
We are still waiting for fraudiola to win ucl with his city side

Saying facts is not downplaying ,or maybe you will show me where I said he didn’t deserves to win those ucl with Madrid

As for pep ,when Bayern came calling he was there ,when city came calling he was there ,but zidane wants only the French golden generation

Zidane should first win ucl with another club or keep shut

Theif is waiting for the French national team as if he will be able to surpass deschamps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Enrique was mediocre in Roma and Spain, MSN and Rakitic gave him the legacy he has been using to deceive people. Nagelsmann did well with Hoffeinham, Leipzig and Bayern he will perform better than Enrique with these crop of players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

Saying facts is not downplaying

Zidane should first win ucl with another club or keep shut

Theif is waiting for the French national team as if he will be able to surpass deschamps

Zidane does not want the PSG job otherwise they would have given it to him. They tried to get him twice. Zidane is a Marseille fan so coaching PSG is virtually impossible.

Yes, he wants the national team job. Deschamps was supposed to relinquish it after 2022 but he changed his mind and his results have been good so there was no need to change him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Marcelo gallardo is currently free, we should be going for him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amoto94:
Enrique was mediocre in Roma and Spain, MSN and Rakitic gave him the legacy he has been using to deceive people. Nagelsmann did well with Hoffeinham, Leipzig and Bayern he will perform better than Enrique with these crop of players

Enrique is not mediocre with Spain ,you don’t follow the team so I don’t expect you to know better

If taking a Spanish team to the euros semis loosing via pk to Italy means mediocre then you don’t follow football ,or taking same team to the nations league finals

Nagelsman is a top coach also ,he can boast of a bundesliga and DFB pokal grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea sacking Graham Potter now is too little too late, it took me two games to know that man is a tier 4 coach

Apuuuu.

Advising Chelsea to have give Sarri more years to compound to woes then will always leave a question mark on what you claim to know early and pls stop getting unnecessary hard-on,on this Graham potter's matters,my choice for the club is well documented on this thread and that is Mauricio Pochettino.

I only supported who my club decided to hire and his sack his justifiable even if Potter turned out to be a mistake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Android17:

Zidane does not want the PSG job otherwise they would have given it to him. They tried to get him twice. Zidane is a Marseille fan so coaching PSG is virtually impossible.

Yes, he wants the national team job. Deschamps was supposed to relinquish it after 2022 but he changed his mind and his results have been good so there was no need to change him.

Golden generation is still fresh

He will still wait again grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:
Make dem sign Enrique or Nagelsmann on a two-year contract. But Zidane will be the best available candidate for the job IMO. I doubt he'll come.
He can't come, because he is a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:

I still prefer Zidane followed by Enrique. Only few managers can achieve what Zidane accomplished in Madrid as a manager.

He did it in Madrid, the biggest club in the world, and he can do it in Chelsea, a smaller club than Madrid, too.
which club has Zidane coached since he left Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Napoli?? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Greatihex:
which club has Zidane coached since he left Madrid?
leave them make them dey yarn dust , zidane that refused Manchester United offer what was he afraid of if he was an elite coach, no be the same Manchester United fraud hag dey use win trophy? mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
andrew444:

Enrique is not mediocre with Spain ,you don’t follow the team so I don’t expect you to know better

If taking a Spanish team to the euros semis loosing via pk to Italy means mediocre then you don’t follow football ,or taking same team to the nations league finals

Nagelsman is a top coach also ,he can boast of a bundesliga and DFB pokal grin
You skipped the Roma part and jump to Spain, if you cant defeat the least talented Italy team in recent years then you're not good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amoto94:

You skipped the Roma part and jump to Spain, if you cant defeat the least talented Italy team in recent years then you're not good

What should he have done with Roma if I may ask ?

Aside busquets rodri and few others ,how many world class players Dey Spain wey e carry go euros semis and nations league final ?

Why won’t I jump to Spain when you said he was mediocre there ?

Even a talented English team didn’t win the Italian team ,so it’s easy to say almost all European teams aren’t good for allowing Roberto Mancini least talented Italian team win the euros ahead of world class teams grin

I just want to be neutral here ,i am glad you all rate nagelsman for winning the bundesliga you all called farmers league and easy league

(1) (2) (3) ... (17458) (17459) (17460) (17461) (17462) (17463) (17464) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: OVA200(m), TrebleChamp(m), RevFrEbuka(m), Puntingnoob, tobiboss(m), Joezinho, niggaman(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.