Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534171 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17715) (17716) (17717) (17718) (17719) (17720) (17721) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:21pm On May 18, 2023
Oga raumdeuter ngbo?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On May 18, 2023
A001:
Oga ramdeuter ngbo?

People with mental problems you mean

Roma that was knocking Barcelona out of CL quarters and playing CL semi in 2018 is what they are calling Europa an achievement for

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2023
A001:
Oga raumdeuter ngbo?

Emery and co have won the Europa league with Villarreal and Sevilla and we didn’t see any of gets compared to pep

Mourinho people should rest

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:25pm On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

Emery and co have won the Europa league with Villarreal and Sevilla and we didn’t see any of gets compared to pep

I just read the content of the photo and laughed. Agenda tinz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 3:25pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

People with mental problems you mean

Roma that was knocking Barcelona out of CL quarters and playing CL semi in 2018 is what they are calling Europa an achievement for
Lols

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

The current Europa cup champion is Eintract Frankfurt, before that is Villareal

So that is the cup a club like Roma will be jumping for
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Antonio Conte won the league by playing 3 at the back and using wing forwards.

If Pep try am, e go crumble.

No talk this thing again abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2023
A001:

I just read the content of the photo and laughed. Agenda tinz

Yeah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

The current Europa cup champion is Eintract Frankfurt, before that is Villareal

So that is the cup a club like Roma will be jumping for

They will soon come and tell you that Frankfurt is bigger than Roma and it’s easier winning Europa league with Frankfurt than Roma grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

No talk this thing again abeg

Me I just want to know the name of the wing forwards Cuntay used that was different from the wing forwards other clubs used
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Who were the wing forwards that Cuntay used?

Wing backs jare. grin

Victor Moses and Alonso.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Haaland played a significant part in their premier league triumph. But he hasn’t been influential in the UCL knockout stages as KdB.

12 goals and as the highest goalscorer of the competition... I think hes been equally influential.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 5:22pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Most of these clowns masquerading are not Chelsea fans

As in ehhhh

I am not even a Chelsea fan but I know it doesn't make sense

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 5:25pm On May 18, 2023
Emaprince:
You can only find such confusion among Leprous fingers.

These ninjas literally don't even know the history of the club and how we got here. They don't know the war we have fought and the enemies we've had and swore to never make peace with.

That's why you see them condemning their club legend and celebrating a pep win.

The judas in our midst - The Leprous 5

I am a united fan and I know for a fact that it is impossible for Chelsea, United, and Liverpool fans to like anything city, PEP, or Barca. It's just stupid and unnatural in the football Universe.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:31pm On May 18, 2023
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Most chances created by an English player in a #UCL season

🆕 - Jack Grealish (22-23) - 35
🔵 - Frank Lampard (07-08) - 34
🔵 - Frank Lampard (06-07) - 32
⚪️ - David Beckham (05-06) - 32
🔵 - Frank Lampard (08-09 - 28
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2023
A001:

Na English be your problem.

Madrid is the most successful club in UCL with 14 titles. Liverpool is the most successful English club in UCL with 6 titles. Yet, you called these two clubs that are much bigger than Man City wey never win spoon for Europe underdogs against City in the CL.

I see you don't know what underdog means, calling two of the biggest clubs in a tournament underdogs.

In this season's final, there are no favorites, but Man City has higher chances of winning. Based on achievements, Inter are the bigger club.

In yesterday's game, more people predicted a win for Madrid than they did for Man City.

Madrid, being the biggest club in the tournament, were the favorites to win yesterday.

Well put.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:06pm On May 18, 2023
popizaino:

You are more guaranteed to be treating headache every matchday having Enrique and Naggelsman as your manager than Pochettino.
Lmao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:08pm On May 18, 2023
dreamxhaser:

I am a united fan and I know for a fact that it is impossible for Chelsea, United, and Liverpool fans to like anything city, PEP, or Barca. It's just stupid and unnatural in the football Universe.
I know some manchester united fans who supported apari yesterday. I told them if he finishes with madrid he will come for them. They told me they don't care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2023
Greatihex:
Airmark, have you found Eruditor? grin grin

Let me ask Android17. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Fernandinho was the DM chopping 7 at home

David Luiz can now heave a sigh of relief.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Yes, the same Stones

If Pep can use an otondo like Stones in midfield to great effect, it shows why nobody should take any DM seriously inside of Pep system

That's why I keep asking for evidence of weak DM doing it outside of Pep

Pep made some of you clowns hail Busquet greatest DM of all time. After Pep left, he turned to expressway.

cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2023
andrew444:

So if ac millan with 7 ucl wan play mancity na mancity go be the underdog ?

You people don’t even know how this under dog tag work

The bookies even gave Madrid 6 odds yesterday ,that should tell you who was the underdog

Being the most successful ucl team doesn’t mean you are the best team in the world currently.

Odd doesn't mean anything. It is for those betting. Not everyone bets. Analysts know real madrid is the favourites in yesterday's game even though man city won. History is UCL, UCL is history.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2023
Jodera:
I don't just know why people think an Underdog must be in every match.

If you say Madrid is favourites or Man city is favourites, then it's good.

But calling a whole Madrid underdog? Na wa oo

Similar to calling Brazil underdog against Croatia in a world cup tournament grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2023
popizaino:

Odd doesn't mean anything. It is for those betting. Not everyone bets. Analysts know real madrid is the favourites in yesterday's game even though man city won. History is UCL, UCL is history.

It’s not about who bet or who doesn’t bet here ,using the odd was just an example on how the team is being rated
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Yes, the same Stones

If Pep can use an otondo like Stones in midfield to great effect, it shows why nobody should take any DM seriously inside of Pep system

That's why I keep asking for evidence of weak DM doing it outside of Pep

Pep made some of you clowns hail Busquet greatest DM of all time. After Pep left, he turned to expressway.

Yeah he turned to express way that he won treble under Enrique .

I am sure busi was successful for the Spanish national team because pep was the coach

Na quality player like stones you Dey call otondo,but you will be praising frauds from that una cobham grin

Dey play .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2023
Trevor012:

so what are now arguing again? No need for those long epistles when you have already said it. Give us the Mathematics on how people with 5 odds are favourites over the ones with 1.5?

Leeds city might have a lower odd than your team in a specific league match does not mean your team man United is underdog against them in determining who can win the league.

In simple terms,nobody will call man United an underdog to win the EPL because leads city had a lower odd than them in a specific league meeting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2023
Amoto94:
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Most chances created by an English player in a #UCL season

🆕 - Jack Grealish (22-23) - 35
🔵 - Frank Lampard (07-08) - 34
🔵 - Frank Lampard (06-07) - 32
⚪️ - David Beckham (05-06) - 32
🔵 - Frank Lampard (08-09 - 28

A legendary name appearing thrice

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dreamxhaser: 7:29pm On May 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I know some manchester united fans who supported apari yesterday. I told them if he finishes with madrid he will come for them. They told me they don't care.

Those one's an fake fan

Any die hard united fan should pray day and night that city dosen't win the UCL or FA.

It will be a stain to our record of the only team to win a treble in England.

If city should keep winning trophy, they might catch up with United records.

Shit I'm getting sick.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AImiron: 7:51pm On May 18, 2023
popizaino:

Who are those inept analysts?? name one pls let me fact-check you.

Rooney predicted Madrid's doomsday but y'all came for his head, say e Dey smoke too much Igbo, guess what happened yesterday, Madrid was reduced to dust, even Everton played better.

History means "past" , I guess una don bastardize that word. You don't win a match with history, you play football with your legs not history.

Sadly, na teenagers full NL lately, after watching most football matches on livescores, and highlights after the match, una go don form Ikorodu pundits on nairaland.

There's no sane analyst in the world right now wey go tell you say Madrid go qualify yesterday. Even based on h2h Man City trumps Madrid. Man City raped Madrid home and away in the 2019/2020 UCL Round of 16. No be today City dey teach Madrid lesson.

I predicted Madrids demolition last week after the first leg match, clowns like you came for me, saying that na trash I dey type, shey me I no Sabi say UCL na Madrid's birthright, I laughed.

Me na talk and do I staked on correct scores 4-0, 4-1,4-2,4-3 turned 5 digits to 7 digits last, free money.

Don't watch football matches with emotions, it's about current form, squad depth, tactical prowess of the manager, among other factors.

If there was anyone that learnt from history yesterday, it was City and that's how Dem gonna round up Inter in the finals, the match go end in the first half, I'd be surprised if Dem no chop 4 goals in HT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:06pm On May 18, 2023
popizaino:

Similar to calling Brazil underdog against Croatia in a world cup tournament grin
You sef see that kinda thing na grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2023
popizaino:

Leeds city might have a lower odd than your team in a specific league match does not mean your team man United is underdog against them in determining who can win the league.

In simple terms,nobody will call man United an underdog to win the EPL because leads city had a lower odd than them in a specific league meeting.
What sort of nonsense is this one typing. What the feck is this 😂😂

""Leeds City might have a lower odd than your team in a specific league match does not mean your team man United is underdog against them in determining who can win the league."""
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donjazet2: 8:39pm On May 18, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Lmao. My second favorite dead barka fan after andrewbaba. I lost my close brother earlier last week after a long battle with terrible sickness. He was in final year supposed to be in his nysc camp so you understand the state I was. I had to come back home to run around, sourcing for funds to do the burial as we have to bring the body back home to bury as that's my places tradition. then comfort my mum and family at home. Some bastards tried to use the situation to extort us who are still trying to make ends meet not minding the situation at hand. Sometimes when I troll it's not as if I truly hate anybody's moniker or like to disturb. I just use it as an avenue to escape the daily struggles and pain of this world. This earth is a battleground full of wicked people so I'll try to make myself and others happy for as long as I live.
Just drop your trolling for me and my club I'll read them later after all you know if it is me I will deal with you. Bye.

I'm just seeing this now..

I'm sorry for all you go through bro. Keep powering on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17715) (17716) (17717) (17718) (17719) (17720) (17721) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), gloryon(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.