Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10479940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17729) (17730) (17731) (17732) (17733) (17734) (17735) ... (19135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2023
TLona1:

That is why they're about to go trophiless and Barca just emerged League winners!
Yet you are still broke. Two economic levers incoming 😂

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomsanderson/2023/04/19/fc-barcelona-finalizing-economic-levers-that-could-bring-up-to-440-million-reports/?sh=3efb80b12647
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 1:33pm On May 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Who be laporta? Someone that will be forcing players to reduce their deserved salary just to carry amaka at Allen avenue. That his belly that he's also filling with their salaries will soon be charged to court.

All nonsense.

Laporta is who you wish Todd Bohely was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 1:34pm On May 21, 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2023
TLona1:

Broke and winning.
After selling half the club 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:39pm On May 21, 2023
Emaprince:
The day arsenal bought jogginhoe. They went on a winless streak for about 4 matches. Look at them now.

Them for leave the idiot to sink with Chelsea. He was already a part and parcel of the cause of the decline...allow him to eat his cake fully.

Arsenal downfall started in the 3 back to back draws they had last month. How many of them did Jorginho start?

When a lie is told over and over again, some start believing it.

Arsenal downfall has absolutely nothing to do with Jorginho.

You should be rather asking yourself why Chelsea never improved for a full half season after the sale of the problem, Jorginho.

Incase you don't remember, these are the lineups of those 3 matches in question.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:46pm On May 21, 2023
afrodoc2:

Raphinha and Kounde dibia strong pass Father Edeh. cheesy

grin grin grin grin. This is the most hilarious thing I have read online today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Who be laporta? Someone that will be forcing players to reduce their deserved salary just to carry amaka at Allen avenue. That his belly that he's also filling with their salaries will soon be charged to court.

Laporta is who you wish to have ,but you don’t deserve good things ,so you are better of with that useless American money miss road drug dealer

By the time he is finished with your club it will be too late and you will wish you where a notthingham forest fan

Show me a club that spent 600 million and battled relegation ,nothing can be more useless than that grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:02pm On May 21, 2023
lordfalcao:
na even gundogan get ginger pass.

Underated

Gundogan and Dias

"The League belongs to us, and we'll take it again" :
the fraud said "I'm not moving from this seat, i can assure you now more than ever cheesy".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On May 21, 2023
Taguchi:

Farmland acquired and fully paid for , fertilizer duly applied, machineries assembled, labourers hired. Premium Farming officially flagged off to resume commence from next season.

wetin fraudiola go do this una EPL eh, eyes have not seen.

my sincere condolences.

There was a poster either nateevs or nihilistjnr who made the same post in Peps first season when they played Barcelona in the group stage and beat Barcelona 3-1 at Etihad. He said something like this is the first time a team is pressing Barcelona not waiting for counters, dominating possession and making a 3-1 loss flatter prime MSN Barcelona

He said everyone better pray Peps tactics don't work in EPL cos if it does, it will be the greatest and biggest farm ever known

Now 7yrs later 3 epl in a row to match Ferguson record. 5 league titles in 7 seasons

The only reason he won't break Ferguson record is if he doesn't spent 20yrs here

This is too easy for him, last year he won the league without a 9, this year he won with Stones in DM, before he won with Deplh in Left back

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2023
Chelsea have made Dusan Vlahovic their No. 1 target for the summer and have made an €80 million offer for the striker, sources have told
@LaurensJulien
💰
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:26pm On May 21, 2023
How Mitoma missed that, I don't know

Meanwhile our women are leading Assnal 2-0 with few minutes left. We hold on, and we're surely winning the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:27pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:
Chelsea have made Dusan Vlahovic their No. 1 target for the summer and have made an €80 million offer for the striker, sources have told
@LaurensJulien
💰

I don't fancy this guy at all. Then again I haven't watched much of him so those who have should tell us what they think about a potential move, putting the price into consideration too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:28pm On May 21, 2023
BlueMann:
How Mitoma missed that, I don't know

Meanwhile our women are leading Assnal 2-0 with few minutes left. We hold on, and we're surely winning the league.

We won the game smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 21, 2023
lordfalcao:
how many people knew b.silva before his break out season

The set of players he broke out with, bakayoko, Thomas lerma. How are they faring?

I am sure that if bernando Silva had gone to a club like arsenal, it will not be a point and kill signing again

Na so dem talk about Sterling when he was at City

Now Chelsea have the same Sterling dem dey curse am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2023
lordfalcao:
how many people knew b.silva before his break out season

The set of players he broke out with, bakayoko, Thomas lerma. How are they faring?

I am sure that if bernando Silva had gone to a club like arsenal, it will not be a point and kill signing again

You comfortably mention Bakayoko and Lemar but deliberately avoided Fabinho, Moutinho, Falcao and a certain Mbappe.

Weldone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

There was a poster either nateevs or nihilistjnr who made the same post in Peps first season when they played Barcelona in the group stage and beat Barcelona 3-1 at Etihad. He said something like this is the first time a team is pressing Barcelona not waiting for counters, dominating possession and making a 3-1 loss flatter prime MSN Barcelona

He said everyone better pray Peps tactics don't work in EPL cos if it does, it will be the greatest and biggest farm ever known

Now 7yrs later 3 epl in a row to match Ferguson record. 5 league titles in 7 seasons

The only reason he won't break Ferguson record is if he doesn't spent 20yrs here

This is too easy for him, last year he won the league without a 9, this year he won with Stones in DM, before he won with Deplh in Left back

Calm down.

No be only Pep sabi win league playing players out of position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2023
timbros:

You comfortably mention Bakayoko and Lemar but deliberately avoided Fabinho, Moutinho, Falcao and a certain Mbappe.

Weldone.
I think say na only me see am grin Baba no mention Mbappe and Fabinho. Although, Falcao was already washed-up at that point and Moutinho na old man now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2023
pkasso:
I think say na only me see am grin Baba no mention Mbappe and Fabinho. Although, Falcao was already washed-up at that point and Moutinho na old man now.

I mentioned Falcao because he made it look like we no know anybody from that Monaco squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2023
BlueMann:

We won the game smiley

If Man Utd fail to win Man City, we don win the league na, abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:49pm On May 21, 2023
timbros:

Yep. And even if they win, we're playing Reading on Saturday. League is won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2023
Unlimited22:

Yep. And even if they win, we're playing Reading on Saturday. League is won

Make we wrap am today jare.

City will win Man Utd.

Ericsson scoring in her last home game. Emotional.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:01pm On May 21, 2023
Abeg everybody knew we will win the woman's league even next season we are still favourites. But what of champions league? We can't keep investing huge in the club just to be local champions like dead barka. the men. We went to the final and collected 4-0. This year we were afraid of attacking barka and we only scored when we did so. If emma hayes cannot bring the woman champions league next season she should get out. Chelsea is not a place for mediocrity even though holy boehly is being advised by his advisers to do that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:08pm On May 21, 2023
I even thought Carney left for the World Cup. So Lampard kept him just to keep him on the bench?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:11pm On May 21, 2023
timbros:

Yes boss. Anything short of a win and the title is ours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 3:13pm On May 21, 2023
Pep playing with the reserve team .. sodiki( pep) ọgbọ́n..
United and inter will feel the heat . grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:20pm On May 21, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Abeg everybody knew we will win the woman's league even next season we are still favourites. But what of champions league? We can't keep investing huge in the club just to be local champions like dead barka. the men. We went to the final and collected 4-0. This year we were afraid of attacking barka and we only scored when we did so. If emma hayes cannot bring the woman champions league next season she should get out. Chelsea is not a place for mediocrity even though holy boehly is being advised by his advisers to do that.
You do not watch women's football and it shows
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:27pm On May 21, 2023
Unlimited22:

You do not watch women's football and it shows
I don't need to watch women's football to know Chelsea has one of the strongest squads in the world. We have been dominating the league for some time let us win in Europe too. If emma hayes cannot deliver the women champions league next season she should go and take care of her grandchildren.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 3:30pm On May 21, 2023
Westham toying with Leeds fans and Big Sam feelings cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2023
Jokerman:
@LaurensJulien
💰

Here we go. Looks like Poch is trying to recreate a Harry Kane striker. I was thinking someone more tactically flexible. €80m for only 10 league goals?

We are not going to win the league next season. Spend that money on Rasmus Hojlund and Gift Orban.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2023
nateevs:

Here we go. Looks like Poch is trying to recreate a Harry Kane striker. I was thinking someone more tactically flexible. €80m for only 10 league goals?

Spend that money on Rasmus Hojlund and Gift Orban.

Don’t underrate that lad.

Nobody rated Kane before Poch started working with him. Moreover Vla has a rate of 1 goal in 2.x games already. He can be as good as Kane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
Leyqute:

Don’t underrate that lad.

Nobody rated Kane before Poch started working with him. Moreover Vla has a rate of 1 goal in 2.x games already. He can be as good as Kane.

I did. I rated Kane. In fact, Nihilist remembers calling me out for doing so. grin grin

I am not underrating Vlahovic. I am just thinking if €80m is first offer, then €80m will not get him. And that's already very expensive. Especially for 10 goals (12G/A) in Serie A.

Meanwhile, Hojlund on the other hand, at 20, is already matching Vla's numbers in the league. He is technically better, more tactically flexible, costs way less and the rest of the money should be going towards buying Gift Orban.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Curtisaxel10: 3:43pm On May 21, 2023
Please which app can I use to watch the Chelsea game today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17729) (17730) (17731) (17732) (17733) (17734) (17735) ... (19135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), AdisaOwala, andrewbaba44, swiz123(m), 100smile(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.