Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621816 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19132) (19133) (19134) (19135) (19136) (19137) (19138) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:43am On May 01
andrewbaba44:
na only 1 Barca fan don comment here o ,I am even yet to start any agenda self but una don Dey cry say Barca fans as if I even drag the player

I even predicted he will scorer a late goal grin

Make una No go warm akamu drink .

Maybe hensben and afrodoc don Dey support Barca wey we no no

Ndi nzuzu
Afrodoc and hensben have more right to drag belliGOAT more than you cause apart from having more football knowledge than you, their clubs haven't really faced cross parts completively and I think afrodoc has even been dragging him before he went to Madrid but as for you, you are not supposed to say anything after he dunked on you in not just one or two but three games just this season destroying all your hopes of a trophy.
He is now your new owner so accord him some respect. 👍

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 11:16am On May 01
WhoDeyHause:

Common keep quiet. You people should be thanking God he was fraudulently used in the Hudson odoi deal to Bayern if not it's you people that'll be suffering what madrid suffered yesterday every season.

Musiala and Chelsea shouldn't be in the same statement... You want a world class player to leave Bayern to come and be playing for teams like Chelshit, brentford, Brighton. Category of mid table teams!!! grin grin. Or u still think Chelsea is still a big team!!! Dey play

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:38am On May 01
Ibime:
Jackson leg no straight

He does everything right until he enters box

I know many players like that at amateur level, especially one of my guy Ayo. Ayo will dribble the whole field but his final shot is inshiAllah. He has no idea which direction ball is going when he shoots it. In my mind I'm like "just pass ball into an area of the net like you are passing to a teammate", yet Ayo will still miss. We don't know whether each shot is going left, right or middle.

It's such a big shame because Jackson is such a great player outside of the box. But I think his problem is physiological in the shape of his legs and cannot be cured.

Make we run a correctional surgery on the guy na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:39am On May 01
Whodeyhause once you quote me finish ,make you sha find food chop

No break Madrid and Bellingham prick sha ,remain small for him girlfriend

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 11:39am On May 01
So maatsen doesn’t want to come back to Chelsea per Fabrizio. He wants to stay at dortmund…

Wonderful undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lajid: 11:41am On May 01
Ibime:
Jackson leg no straight

He does everything right until he enters box

I know many players like that at amateur level, especially one of my guy Ayo. Ayo will dribble the whole field but his final shot is inshiAllah. He has no idea which direction ball is going when he shoots it. In my mind I'm like "just pass ball into an area of the net like you are passing to a teammate", yet Ayo will still miss. We don't know whether each shot is going left, right or middle.

It's such a big shame because Jackson is such a great player outside of the box. But I think his problem is physiological in the shape of his legs and cannot be cured.

This is why Poch should make him a LW and get a new striker.

Of the ball, Jackson has good work rate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:45pm On May 01
hensben:
What an elder like me can see while sitting even if you climb iroko tree you won’t see it. Time shall tell.
You that changes your opinion every three market days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43pm On May 01
Colwill and Nkunku have returned to full training.
~ @ChelseaFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On May 01
User09:

Yeah, maybe the bolded going by today.

But I saw something else, TT isnt confident in that squad and a lot of his in-game tactics and switches reflected this.

I expected a lot more dominant movement of the ball seeing as Madrid slowed the game and left so much space across the middle channels but TT was rather adaptive and cautious of both wing channels and made a lot of in game tactical adjustments based off of that - Switching Sane, Guerreiro, Davies, Musiala....

But he's also one of the best tactical managers in terms of maximizing a squad. Seeing him in action and I could totally understand a lot of what he was doing and the why. I've missed that

To be honest, I dont think any other coach will go so far with that team except there's a proper rebuild. All those old players your team is parading with their lethargic football and error prone plays in 2024 is a no-no.

Who are the old players in the team.
While Tuchel is tactical in managing one game and per game. He is clueless when managing a stretch of games like in the league
Check his league position at Chelsea even when he was making finals of knockout competitions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:35pm On May 01
User09:

Yeah, maybe the bolded going by today.

But I saw something else, TT isnt confident in that squad and a lot of his in-game tactics and switches reflected this.

I expected a lot more dominant movement of the ball seeing as Madrid slowed the game and left so much space across the middle channels but TT was rather adaptive and cautious of both wing channels and made a lot of in game tactical adjustments based off of that - Switching Sane, Guerreiro, Davies, Musiala....

But he's also one of the best tactical managers in terms of maximizing a squad. Seeing him in action and I could totally understand a lot of what he was doing and the why. I've missed that

To be honest, I dont think any other coach will go so far with that team except there's a proper rebuild. All those old players your team is parading with their lethargic football and error prone plays in 2024 is a no-no.

Don't you get tired of finding excuses for this man?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 2:35pm On May 01
andrewbaba44:

If Bayern wins the ucl I hope Kane will save football by winning the ballon d or

If Madrid wins the ucl I hope they give it to akpororo

If psg wins the ucl then it should be mbappe

I rest my case for now grin
You forget the Euros and COPA America.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:07pm On May 01
patrickmuf:
You forget the Euros and COPA America.

Kane can win euros or mbappe ,both are the main men for their national team

No Spanish Portuguese or Belgian player can win ballon d or even if they win the euros ,so this might give a chance to the ucl winner even if that’s the only trophy they won

The only South American player copa America fit help also na vini ,I don’t think Messi can take it again .

This is just my opinion ,I might be wrong .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:18pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

While Tuchel is tactical in managing one game and per game. He is clueless when managing a stretch of games like in the league
Check his league position at Chelsea even when he was making finals of knockout competitions

Yes I agree which is I said it mostly stems from his lack of confidence in the squad. Especially with the way he was tinkering. I may be wrong though as I haven't watched them well enough this season. But even you agree that Leverkusen are having a Leceister season

But his PSG days was so different. That team played with way more confidence and blitzed through opponents. Not this cautious approach I have been seeing from him

Also, those Bayern players were accumulating errors and losing concentration a lot yesterday. Imagine Eric Dier being your best performer in defence. Beyond the Kim guy, That Mazraoui guy got away with a lot of rubbish. He and Goretzka had zero interaction dynamics and it was almost like that was the first time they were playing together.

Anyway, The point is now that the coach is out, your leadership also needs to look extensively at your squad cos there's a lot there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:25pm On May 01
popizaino:

Don't you get tired of finding excuses for this man?

Oga, whilst I dont claim to be without my bias, Everything I wrote there is what I observed and looking at the stats after the game, I'm inclined to agree with my judgement.

We are still dealing with the mess you advocated for despite my arguments against it. If only Poch deployed some level of tactics or football know-how to our games, maybe there'll be excuses for him too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 3:53pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

What happened to his league positions at Chelsea and how many full seasons did he spend.

He came in January and took us from 9th to 4th. How does that show cluelessness.

His only full season he finished 3rd with 74points that's with all the Chelsea sales and Abram problems with his account and stuff. Your Pep first season at City he finished on 78points.

Reading that post one would think tuchel doesn't have numerous league titles.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On May 01
Kimbeast:

What happened to his league positions at Chelsea and how many full seasons did he spend.

He came in January and took us from 9th to 4th. How does that show cluelessness.

His only full season he finished 3rd with 74points that's with all the Chelsea sales and Abram problems with his account and stuff. Your Pep first season at City he finished on 78points.

Reading that post one would think tuchel doesn't have numerous league titles.

List the numerous league titles he has

Tuchel finished 3rd at Chelsea who fewer points than any season of Pep

His Bayern will have the fewest league points of any Bayern in the last 10yrs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:09pm On May 01
WhoDeyHause:
Trevor012 nwannem this one you've been very quiet all these days and no dey drag me, my club and Ice cold again, you fail Jamb?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:09pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

List the numerous league titles he has

Tuchel finished 3rd at Chelsea who fewer points than any season of Pep

His Bayern will have the fewest league points of any Bayern in the last 10yrs
He has numerous league titles with Psg and Bayern. Stop asking me silly questions.

Pep first full season he finished on 78points. Tuchel only full season he finished on 74points despite the club being on turmoil. The point you were trying to make about tuchel league finishes at Chelsea is dead on arrival.

Only one Bayern in the last ten years would have won the league this season going by point tally so your last sentence is still meaningless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On May 01
Kimbeast:

He has numerous league titles with Psg and Bayern. Stop asking me silly questions.

Pep first full season he finished on 78points. Tuchel only full season he finished on 74points despite the club being on turmoil. The point you were trying to make about tuchel league finishes at Chelsea is dead on arrival.

Only one Bayern in the last ten years would have won the league this season going by point tally so your last sentence is still meaningless.

Tuchel last season finished with 71points the least point of any Bayern side in the last 10yrs

Tuchel has been a coach for how many years and how many league titles does he have to show
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:31pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

Tuchel last season finished with 71points the least point of any Bayern side in the last 10yrs

Tuchel has been a coach for how many years and how many league titles does he have to show
He won the league last season so once again you are saying meaningless things.

He has numerous league titles. EOD. Wenger has 4, Klopp has 3, Ancelotti that has been coaching since 1999 has 5. What point exactly are you trying to prove.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On May 01
Kimbeast:

He won the league last season so once again you are saying meaningless things.

He has numerous league titles. EOD. Wenger has 4, Klopp has 3, Ancelotti that has been coaching since 1999 has 5. What point exactly are you trying to prove.

So how many does numerous Tuchel have? Is it hard to say

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 4:45pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

So how many does numerous Tuchel have? Is it hard to say
Don't you have Google on your phone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On May 01
Kimbeast:

Don't you have Google on your phone?

If you dont know, say it and I will provide it for you

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:13pm On May 01
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:44pm On May 01
Told #CFC fans have organised a gigantic Conor Gallagher banner for tomorrow. Will carry the message "Chelsea since birth" ahead of facing Tottenham, who could swoop this summer amid contract stalemate. Same size as the ones for Thiago Silva, Reece James, etc. @MailSport

i so much hate those set of fans in charge of this banner gimmick ,anytime they lack attention they just bring up rubbish,same set of idiots crying our standard is currently low are making banner for fucking Gallagher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:58pm On May 01
Ballzproblem2:
Told #CFC fans have organised a gigantic Conor Gallagher banner for tomorrow. Will carry the message "Chelsea since birth" ahead of facing Tottenham, who could swoop this summer amid contract stalemate. Same size as the ones for Thiago Silva, Reece James, etc. @MailSport

i so much hate those set of fans in charge of this banner gimmick ,anytime they lack attention they just bring up rubbish,same set of idiots crying our standard is currently low are making banner for fucking Gallagher.

Could be masterminded by Ibime. You can never tell.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:03pm On May 01
Griffon:

Could be masterminded by Ibime. You can never tell.
fraudibeme never organise protest for Rivers as wike no gree fubara to work for en people,na banner be en problem.

Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:05pm On May 01
raumdeuter:

What could have made my friend, Raumdeuter, to be a football league influencer these days? I hope it's not because of Fraudiola's unimpressive 1 Ucl in 12 years.

raumdeuter:

Oponu akinrada, Pep isnt a local coach, leave winning EPL to the likes of Conte nd Ranieri

raumdeuter:

League title? We are talking about major competition you are talking about local titles

I am waiting for his reason for the strange love for local league titles. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:17pm On May 01
Ballzproblem2:
fraudibeme never organise protest for Rivers as wike no gree fubara to work en people,na banner be en problem.

Talk about misplaced priorities.

Na my boss wey you dey follow talk like this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 6:31pm On May 01
Tuchel is one of the only four managers to reach UCL semi-finals with at least three different clubs. ✌️🫡

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:42pm On May 01
So Chelsea have not signed a single player Pochettino has asked for or recommended?

Not again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:51pm On May 01
Griffon:

Na my boss wey you dey follow talk like this? cheesy
ibime is no boss of mine so yes cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19132) (19133) (19134) (19135) (19136) (19137) (19138) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Sportsweb, Ibunkun1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.