Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10489221 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17766) (17767) (17768) (17769) (17770) (17771) (17772) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2023
Ibime:

They should avoid this guy by any means possible
Why and who are you suggesting since Havertz and Aubameyang are likely to be moved on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Chelsea remain in pole position for Manuel Ugarte, but their first salary proposal of around €3million a year did not please Ugarte. The player, who earns around €450k per season at Sporting wants a salary equal to or close to €5m offered by PSG.

{JN Desporto}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante has received an approach from Saudi Arabia over a possible free transfer.

{90min}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2023
postdigger:

Lol they already do, one American female posted a video of him communicating with ronaldo and claimed CR7 was getting some footy advice from lukaku grin

I saw that one grin

What a turnaround, from the Lakaka and timberland memes to this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2023
No be John Terry be this? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Real Madrid plan is to discuss with Chelsea for Havertz in the next weeks. Chelsea want “Important money” (@FabrizioRomano @MadridXtra) #CFC

miracle no dey tire Jesus

Though he is talented but doesn't suit our style. He should head to Madrid.

The amazing thing about the whole thing is, big clubs want our under performing players. It shows we have good players but something is wrong with our system of play..

I think we should focus more on establishing a workable system for players to fit in.

Nkunku will join this season and replace Felix and Havertz. I thing he is better suited for Poch system.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2023
odizeey:

He should come and collect Maguire, Fred and McTomminay. I swear I won't say anything. I'll praise him.

He went for Macguire and Fred but couldn't get them. Macguire because city was unwilling to meet the price Leicester quoted and Fred because he settled for united..

if only he got those two we for dey hear how Pep they poach the best players in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2023
How many players Chelsea wan sell?
Based on rumours if all these rumored players get sold and we keep these players

Attackers
Broja
Fofana
Nkunku
Madueke
Sterling
Mudryk

Midfielders
Chukwuemeka
Enzo

Defenders
Fofana
Badiashile
Koulibaly
Silva
Chilwell
Cucurella
Hall
James
Cesar
Gusto

We clearly can't sell all of Kovacic, Mount and Gallagher, at least one must stay. Don't sure selling Mount is a good choice, but if we get £100m from selling both Kovacic and Mount, and buy 2 more midfielders. And Kante leaves for free, Santos and Casedei could be promoted, bcus we need 6 or 7 midfielders.

Selling Havertz is better than selling Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
nateevs:
So Pulisic, Ziyech, RLC, Mount, Kovacic, Zakaria, Felix all confirmed to be out.

Ruthless!
thought Poch tried to convince Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Amoto94:

Why and who are you suggesting since Havertz and Aubameyang are likely to be moved on?

I'm very Ok with Muani and Thuram
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
I missed chelsea admin on social media

HT: behind at the break

HT:
Work to do in the second half... 😂

FT
Defeat at Stamford Bridge.. 🤣🤣🤣

May this never repeat again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sportsweb:

HT:

FT

But you miss him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sportsweb:

HT:

FT

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Meanwhile, Dayo continues to ask me which top Managers are using a 3ATB formation. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Unbelievable. No chill. 1-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Another Pep masterclass loading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
nateevs:
Meanwhile, Dayo continues to ask me which top Managers are using a 3ATB formation. grin grin

Pep with his tactics was able to put 4 attacking players on the field unlike others who play 3 at the back to deprive their attack of personnel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pep with his tactics was able to put 4 attacking players on the field unlike others who play 3 at the back to deprive their attack of personnel

Go and look at the debates we had. I always told you what defines it as either a defensive system or an attacking system are

1. the players deployed in the system
2. the starting positions of the players deployed.

You didn't consider the profile of the players at the time. Matter of fact, you didn't even see any attacking possibilities of 3ATB.

I told you it is the formation of the future, because it allows for tactical flexibility of untold measures but you didn't see the future. You only wanted to concentrate on the defensive side of the debate and flat out refused that any top manager will touch any flavour of it.

Well...now you've seen the light. Do you or do you not accept the 3ATB is/can be an elite tactical set up, depending on who is deployed, and who's doing the set up?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
BlueMann:
No be John Terry be this? grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wow, Barca women are trailing Wolfsburg by two goals.

Seems they haven't been in their usual impeccable form lately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Let's hope Madrid pay good money for our silky German.

He can bench either vinicous or benzema temporarily while they look for suitable position for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
BlueMann:

The Trey in me must've jinxed it cause they've equalized lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
BlueMann:

I saw that one grin

What a turnaround, from the Lakaka and timberland memes to this grin
He really need to give the UCL his all for his own very good.

If inter wins, lukaku will be seen as the goatest of football currently in America.

If I was him. I must score atleast twice in the final.

Inter for the win anyway.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Let's hope Madrid pay good money for our silky German.

He can bench either vinicous or benzema temporarily while they look for suitable position for him.
hehehe

Maybe leprous 5 will leave our club alone and join madrid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ilkay taking it personal on man u
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emaprince:
hehehe

Maybe leprous 5 will leave our club alone and join madrid
what about your legend Mount?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
BlueMann:

3-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
ItisHi:
what about your legend Mount?
Chelsea are about to.make a big mistake. Cos if manure snap that guy up, we go regret am cos it will come back to bite.

Havertz should enter gutter abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cc Raumdeuter grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pep owns English competitions and every team in it. He decides who wins and who doesn't

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
They are going to do the treble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17766) (17767) (17768) (17769) (17770) (17771) (17772) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.